We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing 1Gb Ssd Drive of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best 1Gb Ssd Drive of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,765 Reviews Scanned
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year limited warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
- Easy upgrade for faster boot up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive; Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMrark vantage scores)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MB/s (Based on internal testing; Performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock resistant for proven durability: Even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10 2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7 800 HZ), temperature (from 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius))
- 4 Times Faster Than HDD - With great performance and ultra-fast read and write speed, GX2 solid state drive is 4 times faster than the traditional hard drive. It speeds up boot time, shutdown time and the response time of applications. Absolutely the best product to replace the traditional hard drive.
- High Efficiency Performance - Uses SATA III 6Gb/s transfer interface. Read/write speed up to 530/480 MB/s which offers more efficient data transferring performance. It also provides lower power consumption and a quiet operation experience. Best selection for pc and laptop upgrade.
- Low Power Consumption for Longer Use - Supports a new generation of power saving technology: DevSleep (Device Sleep Mode). Features ultra-low power consumption, which turns off the power of the SATA interface when the computer goes into standby mode. Saves more battery power and extends battery life.
- Trustworthy and Reliable - With garbage collection, wear-Leveling technology, ECC (Error Correction Code), S.M.A.R.T., and TRIM functions, GX2 SSD ensures operational efficiency, monitors the status of your drive, maintains maximum performance of compatible operating systems, and prolong the service life of the SSD.
- Product warranty - 3 years warranty and free technical support
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard* lets you easily monitor the status of your drive
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 3,300MB/s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written)
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V-Nand Technology, the 860 Evo SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- Continuity tester/Wire tracer
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with Tcg Opal and Ieee 1667
- Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 GB/S) SSD & user manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/seconds; As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industryleading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability; MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing; TBW calculated using Jedec client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- TRANSFER IN A FLASH: Transfers files nearly 9.5x faster than external hard disk drive (HDD). Reads up to 1,050 MB/s / Writes up to 1,000 MB/s on USB 3.2 gen 2 supported devices*.
- SAMSUNG RECOMMENDS users to download the latest firmware update via the included Portable SSD Software 1.0 to ensure optimal performance
- Data transfer speed may vary depending on the user’s PC environment and the types of data being transferred. USB 3.2 Gen2 and UASP support are required for maximum transfer speed (1,050MB/s)**
- SAMSUNG RECOMMENDS the usage of the included USB Type-C to C and USB Type-C to A cables. Non-original cables may cause performance degradation due to the varying internal resistance and maximum allowable currency
- BUILT STRONG & SECURE: Shock-resistant and withstands drops from 6ft.
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS boot times and application loads
- Exceptional performance offering up to 515mb/s seq; Read and 490mb/s seq. ; Write speeds
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Ultra low power consumption
- Backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/sec
- Boost your system's performance with next-gen NVMe SSDs
- Over 4 times faster than our SATA SSDs
- Western Digital designed controller and firmware for optimized performance
- Western Digital SSD dashboard constantly monitors the health of your SSD
- NVMe drive not compatible with SATA interface
Last update on 2020-09-14 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated 1Gb Ssd Drive to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best 1Gb Ssd Drive from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell 1Gb Ssd Drive. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy 1Gb Ssd Drive from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping 1Gb Ssd Drive Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of 1Gb Ssd Drive based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on 1Gb Ssd Drive that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add 1Gb Ssd Drive to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy 1Gb Ssd Drive with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for 1Gb Ssd Drive, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great 1Gb Ssd Drive Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s 1Gb Ssd Drive have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s 1Gb Ssd Drive descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for 1Gb Ssd Drive. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best 1Gb Ssd Drive (with Price and Reviews)
Although most 1Gb Ssd Drive are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an 1Gb Ssd Drive:
(1) 1Gb Ssd Drive Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an 1Gb Ssd Drive should be in line with its value. You can compare 1Gb Ssd Drive reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular 1Gb Ssd Drive is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
1Gb Ssd Drive materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your 1Gb Ssd Drive to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, 1Gb Ssd Drives come in various sizes. Do you need a large 1Gb Ssd Driveor a small one? Think about where you will use your 1Gb Ssd Drive in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
1Gb Ssd Drives also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your 1Gb Ssd Drive would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an 1Gb Ssd Drive will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of 1Gb Ssd Drive you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your 1Gb Ssd Drive? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the 1Gb Ssd Driveto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your 1Gb Ssd Drive will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an 1Gb Ssd Drive. It is hard to know exactly how an 1Gb Ssd Drive will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the 1Gb Ssd Drive you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.