We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing 300 Mbps Router of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best 300 Mbps Router of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,632 Reviews Scanned
- JD Power Award ---Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Dual band router upgrades to 1200 Mbps high speed internet (300mbps for 2.4GHz + 900Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K stream
- Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, ideal for any internet plan and allow you to directly connect your wired devices
- MU-MIMO technology (5GHz band) allows high speeds for multiple devices simultaneously
- AP mode, can be switched to access point mode to share your internet wirelessly
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model C6250 replaces your cable modem and WiFi router saving you up to $168/yr in equipment rental fees.
- BUILT FOR FAST SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 300 Mbps speed.
- FAST WiFi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 1500 sq ft wireless coverage and 25 devices connected with AC1600 speed (up to 1600 Mbps).
- VERSATILE CONNECTIONS: 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 1 USB port give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices.
- FAST WiFi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 1000 sq ft wireless coverage with AC1000 speed (Dual band up to 300 + 700 Mbps)
- RECOMMENDED FOR UP TO 15 DEVICES: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports.
- SMART PARENTAL CONTROLS: The Nighthawk app lets you manage device internet access and filter websites.
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest WiFi access, DoS, Firewall, VPN, and more.
- Get lightning quick connections for all your wireless devices by upgrading to Tenda's enhanced 1200 Mbps high speed Wi fi technology (300mbps@2. 4GHz +867Mbps@5GHz)
- Link up to 20 wireless devices like the Google assistant, Alexa and various steaming devices, simultaneously, while maintaining optimum network conditions
- 4 omni directional antennas with beamforming and Mu Mimo technology, deliver high speed internet throughout your home and provide seamless coverage for up to 2000 Sq. ft.Output：DC 9V1A
- Manage your network from anywhere with the fun to use Tenda Wi fi app and access helpful tools like our parent friendly Wi Fi timeout feature
- 4 LAN ports offer fast and secure wired connections when you need them.Operating Temperature: 0℃ ~ 40℃
- Multiple 3-in-1 Router/Access Point /Range Extender wireless modes
- 4 SSIDs help manage bandwidth allocation and access control
- Powerful Online Multi-tasking, throughput up to 300Mbps
- Two detachable 5dBi antennas for more powerful and wider coverage
- Operating Frequency: 2. 4 GHz
- Faster WiFi Speed: N600 Dual Band WiFi delivers 300 + 300Mbps
- Ideal WiFi range for medium to large homes. System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10,Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, Chrome
- Simultaneous Dual Band: Reduces interferences for better connections to more WiFi devices
- Supports Windows 8
- NETGEAR genie home network manager for easy installation and home network management
- JD Power Award ---Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Supports 802. 11AC Wi-Fi standard, Dual Band Wireless Router for home
- Simultaneous 2. 4 GHz 300 Mbps and 5 GHz 867 Mbps connections for 1200 Mbps of total available bandwidth
- 2 external antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- Easy network management at your fingertips with the TP-Link Tether app
- 4G LTE Unlocked Any GSM Micro Sim Carrier Desbloqueados GSM (Router Does NOT Work on Verizon Sprint Boost Virgin or Any CDMA Carrier)
- American Bands: 4G LTE:B2(1900)/B4(1700)/B5(850)/B7(2600)/B41(2500) 3G UMTS:Band B1(2100)/B2(1900)/B5(850) 2G: 850/1900/2100 MHZ
- Four LAN Port RJ45 wireless 802.11b/g/n standards with data rates up to 300 Mbit/s - Inside the box: Router , Manual , Power Adapter 110-220v . Plug Adapter EU to US
- Sim Card & Internet Service Required (Standard Sim Card Size) Works on Verizon 4G LTE Sim Card !
- Support Speeds Up to : 300 Mbps DL/50Mbps UL / 32 Wifi Users (Carrier LOGO Unlocked)
- N300 Technology : Performance and reliable coverage for everyday web activities; 14x speed of Wireless G routers
- Simple Setup : Get your router up and running in minutes with the QRS Mobile App
- Remote network monitoring with free Smartphone app
- mydlink Service for Push Event, User Control, View Real time Browsing History, and Remotely Connect and Disconnect Computer Devices from the Network
- Total compatibility : Works with any WiFi certified device, giving you reliable performance
- Compatible with ADSL CenturyLink (NOT their VDSL) and major DSL service providers
- Not compatible with Verizon FIOS, AT&T U-verse or cable systems such as Comcast,Time Warner, Cablevision, Cox, Charter etc. WIRELESS SECURITY: TKIP, AES encryption, 802.1x authentication,Pre-Shared Key (PSK),MAC Address Filtering
- Preconfigured for simple setup and will auto-detect your specific service settings. Includes high-grade firewall, parental controls and a variety of protections and encryptions.
- Three products in one: full-rate ADSL 2/2+ modem, 4-port switch, and 300 Mbps wireless-N router. INTERFACES: Four 10/100 Ethernet Local Area Network, One Asymmetric digital subscriber line ( ADSL ) Port
- With the latest 802.11n technology your newer devices will achieve wireless N speeds.Backwards compatibility ensures that older wireless devices are supported, giving your wireless network the best of both worlds.The modem has been tested for maximum performance on all major DSL providers and supports ADSL2+ with speeds up to 24 Mbps downstream.
Last update on 2020-09-06 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated 300 Mbps Router to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best 300 Mbps Router from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell 300 Mbps Router. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy 300 Mbps Router from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping 300 Mbps Router Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of 300 Mbps Router based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on 300 Mbps Router that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add 300 Mbps Router to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy 300 Mbps Router with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for 300 Mbps Router, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great 300 Mbps Router Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s 300 Mbps Router have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s 300 Mbps Router descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for 300 Mbps Router. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best 300 Mbps Router (with Price and Reviews)
Although most 300 Mbps Router are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an 300 Mbps Router:
(1) 300 Mbps Router Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an 300 Mbps Router should be in line with its value. You can compare 300 Mbps Router reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular 300 Mbps Router is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
300 Mbps Router materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your 300 Mbps Router to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, 300 Mbps Routers come in various sizes. Do you need a large 300 Mbps Routeror a small one? Think about where you will use your 300 Mbps Router in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
300 Mbps Routers also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your 300 Mbps Router would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an 300 Mbps Router will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of 300 Mbps Router you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your 300 Mbps Router? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the 300 Mbps Routerto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your 300 Mbps Router will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an 300 Mbps Router. It is hard to know exactly how an 300 Mbps Router will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the 300 Mbps Router you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.