We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing 360 Helmet Camera of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best 360 Helmet Camera of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,502 Reviews Scanned
- Capture all the high speed action with 1080p full-HD video or full-res images in 10fps with a push of a button. Switch the movie setting to time-lapse or loop recording for cool and fun detail.
- 2m Shockproof / -10 Degree Freeze proof / Dustproof / Splash Resistant.
- With Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity, set the SP360 where you want it and take your phone with you to call the shots anytime with the PIXPRO Remote Viewer App on your iOS/Android device. Available at the App Store/Google Play.
- Including Explorer Accessory Pack: (1) Standard Housing, (1) Bar Mount, (1) Vented Helmet Strap for Top Facing, (1) Vented Helmet Strap for Front Facing, (1) Flat Adhesive Mount, (1) Curved Adhesive Mount, (2) Extended Arms, (1) Quick Clip
- Advanced MOS sensor with 16 million image pixels gives you more speed, quality and clarity than a traditional CCD or CMOS sensor with multiple Viewing Modes: Ring, Dome, Front Degree/Rear 180 Degree, 360 Degree Panorama, Globe.
- 360° ECOSYSTEM: 360-degree HD video. Part of the world’s smartest, most user-friendly 360° video ecosystem
- PERFORMANCE: Full 360-degree video with a 1504 x 1504 resolution, 32 GB internal memory and 2+ hours of battery life. Edit and share video in just minutes
- MOBILE / DESKTOP APPS: Free 360fly iPhone and Android mobile and desktop director apps for easy camera operation and editing and sharing videos.
- SOCIAL MEDIA CONNECTIVITY: Share 360-degree videos, standard POV videos and stills to social media directly from your smartphone
- VIRTUAL REALITY READY: Footage transforms to VR experiences with just the push of a button
- Resolution up to 5.7K/30fps with desktop stitching; 4K/30fps auto-stitched in-camera
- Up to 15-megapixel resolution provides high-quality, spherical photos
- HyperFrame Director Mode gives you the editing power to easily reframe content after filming — using smooth camera pans, incredibly wide angles and even tiny planets
- Spherical stabilization ensures smooth video regardless of camera movement
- Built-in sensors provide G-Metrix data overlays in 360-degree augmented reality
- Spherical video + photos capture incredible 5.2k videos and 18MP photos of everything around you by shooting in every direction at once
- Over capture : Turn 5.2k spherical videos into traditional 1080P videos from any angle right on your phone; Full compatibility on iPhone 6s, iPad mini 4 and later devices; compatibility varies for earlier devices; See technical specifications below for android compatibility
- Transform spherical photos into traditional shots crop 18MP spherical photos any way you want to create standard resolution photos that are easier to save and share. Video ISO Range: 400 to 6400 (Manual)
- Create + share on your phone preview and play back shots, edit videos and share them on the spot with the GoPro app; Full compatibility on iPhone 6s, iPad mini 4 and later devices; Compatibility varies for earlier devices; See technical specifications below for android compatibility
- Immersive 360 experiences play back spherical footage in VR to bring everyone into the moment with you
- 360 Degree VR camera with two fixed focus lenses housed in a futuristic body
- Each curved lens is designed to work in tandem to capture full 360 Degree 4K video and easily upload 360 Degree video and photos to social media platforms like Facebook and YouTube.
- Dual 20MP CMOS sensors
- Three multi-view angles of 360 Degree Spherical VR Mode and 197 Degree 4K Ultra Wide Mode and 235 Degree Dome Mode
- Facebook and YouTube 360 Degree photos & videos
- 【HIGH RESOLUTION】13MP (5.5K) photos and HD videos makes the MADV Mini a powerful addition to the 360 camera arena. While fitting in the palm of your hand or discreetly in your pocket, the MADV Mini can be carried with you virtually anywhere
- 【LIVE VIDEO STREAM】Now you can live video stream on youtube Live with ease. You're audience will be able to navigate in 360 degrees while you stream from your smartphone. Now you can effortlessly stream concerts, festivals, podcasts and more to your follower
- 【NO BATTERY REQUIRED】The MADV Mini is powered by your Android smart phone and requires no batteries to operate. The quick plug-and-play design creates a lightweight and highly portable camera that helps you easily tell your story
- 【PLUG AND PLAY】MADV Mini has a built in USB Type C port for newer Android smart phones. Quickly plug in the MADV Mini after downloading the app and you're ready to start capturing life in 360
- 【ANDROID ONLY】Compatible with Android 6.0 - 7.1.1 operating systems for now
- World’s widest single-lens camera
- Record and store up-to 3 hours of 360 Degree HD footage
- Edit and share video in 90 seconds or less
- Dustproof, shockproof and water resistant
- Capture 12. 1 MP photos
- 4K & 1080p HD resolution for crystal clear photos and video recording
- 2. 0 preview screen to playback and view all the captured memories
- Built-in Wi-Fi (Video streaming & control) enables connectivity to the corresponding app to view and share your content with others
- Built-in video stitching software
- 5 HOUR BATTERY LIFE – Longest battery life on the market filming at 1080P Full HD. Up to 8-hours battery life with the Long-life battery module (sold separately).
- ROTATING LENS - Easily align your shot regardless of the mounting position by turning the lens up to 300 degrees.
- VIDEO TAGGING – Capture unexpected moments after they happen.
- CLONE MODE – Users can sync up to 10 Ghost X or Ghost 4K cameras via WiFi. Start recording on one camera and all start recording. Change settings on one, and the rest will change.
- DVR MODE – Use the Ghost X as a safety camera by recording continuously when plugged into a power supply. When power is cut, recording will stop and save the last interval. Great for insurance purposes.
- 5.7K Resolution: Records 360 videos in up to 5.7K resolution at 30 frames per second with the 'Auto-Stitch' option in the app or in the in-camera menu turned off, ready to stitch in the accompanying YI 360 Studio (Windows) （Note: Compatible devices and software is required to playback 5.7K videos).
- In-Camera Stitching: 4K/30fps in-camera stitching, shoot then share complete 4K 360 videos and pictures without the need of post-processing.
- YI 360 APP: Use the accompanying YI 360 App (iOS & Android) to effortlessly connect to your smartphone, where you can view in four different modes, download and share to social media, instantly.
- Dual-Lens: Dual-lens camera, each lens is 220° with an aperture of f/2.0 and together provide complete 360° coverage, with clear vibrant images and zero blind spots; Built-in Advanced Electronic Image Stabilization(EIS) keeps your footage stable.
- Package Includes: YI 360 VR Camera, battery, USB Type-C cable,mini tripod, protective bag, user manual. NOTE:YI 360 is only compatible with 1400mAH YI 360 VR/4K/4K+ Replacement Battery.
Last update on 2020-09-23 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated 360 Helmet Camera to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best 360 Helmet Camera from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell 360 Helmet Camera. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy 360 Helmet Camera from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping 360 Helmet Camera Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of 360 Helmet Camera based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on 360 Helmet Camera that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add 360 Helmet Camera to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy 360 Helmet Camera with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for 360 Helmet Camera, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great 360 Helmet Camera Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s 360 Helmet Camera have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s 360 Helmet Camera descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for 360 Helmet Camera. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best 360 Helmet Camera (with Price and Reviews)
Although most 360 Helmet Camera are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an 360 Helmet Camera:
(1) 360 Helmet Camera Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an 360 Helmet Camera should be in line with its value. You can compare 360 Helmet Camera reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular 360 Helmet Camera is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
360 Helmet Camera materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your 360 Helmet Camera to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, 360 Helmet Cameras come in various sizes. Do you need a large 360 Helmet Cameraor a small one? Think about where you will use your 360 Helmet Camera in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
360 Helmet Cameras also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your 360 Helmet Camera would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an 360 Helmet Camera will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of 360 Helmet Camera you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your 360 Helmet Camera? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the 360 Helmet Camerato make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your 360 Helmet Camera will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an 360 Helmet Camera. It is hard to know exactly how an 360 Helmet Camera will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the 360 Helmet Camera you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.