We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing 3D Printer Consumables of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best 3D Printer Consumables of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,579 Reviews Scanned
- 【Mechanical Properties】-- Tensile strength (X-Y): 31.9 ± 1.1 (MPa), Elongation at break (X-Y): 6.8 ± 0.9 (%), Bending modulus: 1174 ± 64 (MPa), Bending strength: 53.7 ± 2.4 (MPa), Charpy impact strength: 5.1 ± 0.3 (kJ/m2).
- 【Clog-free & Bubble-Free】-- Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience. Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum aluminum foil packaging, which can effectively protect the PETG filament from moisture. As the PETG material is sensitive to moisture, please remember to put it back into the re-sealable aluminum foil bag timely after using to maintain excellent printing result
- 【Less- tangle and Easy to Use】-- Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filaments tidy and easy to be fed; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】 -- Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PETG filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy + / - .05 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】 -- With over 8 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more
- 【No Warp,No Bubble,Smooth Printing】:FOXINK PLA 3D Printer Filament complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re bag confirming a smooth and stable printing experience.
- 【High-precision& Consistency】: These tough PLA filaments to be strict tolerances,dimensional accuracy is 1.75mm+/- 0.02mm, easy to print without clogging .1KG spool(2.2lbs)Pla Filament.
- 【Wide Compatibility】:FOXINK 3D Printer PLA filament Works and harmonizes with most 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, Thanks to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.02mm.
- 【Quality Cron Starch,Degradable Materials】: FOXINK 3D printer filament is made from cron starch, Non-toxic, tasteless and pollution-free during the printing processeco-friendly and degradable, keep the earth in green.
- 【Dream maker】Build Your dream, Print filament, Accomplish your dream, It's not a filament, it's your dream maker to realize
- 【Clog-Free & Bubble-Free】-- Designed and manufactured with clog-free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience with these PLA refills. Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in a transparent bag
- 【Less-tangle and Easy to Use】Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, to make sure the line tidy and less-tangle, so as to avoid possible snap and line breaking; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】With over 8 years'3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more
- 【LIFE-TIME GUARANTEE】No matter when or why you need to replace or refund we will help! No risk to give us a chance to prove us, overture, are your reliable 3d filaments /accessories/3d printer/3d pen supplier
- 【Toughness PLA Filaments】---Polyfaire premium PLA filaments have the advantages of incredible ease of optimized printing quality and low shrinkage stable printing, which are meeting your demands for printing projects of functional solidworks with higher toughness.
- 【Clog-Free & Bubble-Free】-- Designed and manufactured with clog-free works to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience with these PLA filaments. Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-sealable bag.
- 【Tangle-Free and Easy for Using】--- Automatic winding with supplementary manual detection, to make sure the line tidy and less-tangle, so as to avoid possible snap and line breaking.
- 【Wide Solidworks】 --- You could print nice toys for kids or maybe make a bukets for your family. The fabulous work, like fake finger or nails, you could even print for your patient if you're a doctor. All of these are due to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.05mm. They Work and harmonize perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers.
- All Polyfaire 3d printer filaments are provided a two-month warranty and also a 30 day Money-back if you’re not satisfied. We provide 24-hour online customer service, if you have any questions regarding product issue please feel free to contact us.
- [Less-tangle and Easy to Use] -- Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, to make sure the line tidy and less-tangle, so as to avoid possible snap and line breaking; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- [Convenient Printing Experience] -- Great overhang performance and easily support removal features make this filament the ideal 3D filament for your genius designs
- [Odorless & Bubble-Free] -- Excellent printing quality with minimal odor and nearly no warpage during printing; 24 hours drying and tightly vacuumed packaging keep you away from the troubles of moisture and bubbles.
- [Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency] -- advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- [Cost-effective & Wide Compatibility] -- OVERTURE manufacture million tons of filaments every year, which benefits you with the cost-effective and reliable filaments for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice, FlashForge and more.
- 【PETG Filament Printing Tips】 petg 3D filament has the advantages of high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, Filament 1.75mm meeting your demands for different printing projects. 1.75 petg Filament 100% made of environment-friendly natural materials, harmless to users and the environment.petg Filament Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 230°C - 240°C, Bed 70°C - 80°C.
- 【petg filament 1.75mm Clog-free & Bubble-Free】3D Printer Filament approximately 2.2 LBS 1 KG Spools.petg filament Completely dried for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-bag, enable much smoother and more stable printing. Since the petg filament is prone to moisture, please store it into a re-sealable aluminum foil bag after unsealing to maintain excellent printing performance.
- 【PETG Filament Less-tangle & Wide Compatibility】3D Petg Filament Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the Petg filaments tidy and easy to be fed.The 1.75mm filament You don’t have to worry that it will be incompatible with your 3D printer — 1.75 mm in diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.02 mm. It works perfectly with most FDM 3d printers on the market. (For example MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge, etc.）
- 【3D Petg Filament ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY】1.75 petg 1kg uses digital caliper system which measures the dimensions a thousand times and automatically adjusts them. This help ensures the 1.75mm diameter and the ±0.02mm tolerance are accurate and consistent. 1.75 petg 3d filament color is also consistent without traces of other color.
- 【PETG Filament Guarantee & Service】We Provide 30 Days Return and Money-Back Service, Life-time Technical Support and Timely Online Customer Service. Any Questions, Please Feel Free to Contact us Via Your Order (Click Your Account > Your Orders > Find This 3D Printer Filament Order > Click Contact Seller) Or The After-Sales Card.
- Temperature: The nozzle temperature setting for printing with PLA is 190-210 degree. Our engineers recommend starters set 200 degree of printer nozzle and 55 degree of hot bed for getting excellent printing effect.
- Feature：PLA material has the characteristics of strong adhesion, good melt, stable feeding, no warpage, no clogging of nozzles, etc. These characteristics ensure its stable operation.
- Harmless：PLA is a biological material extracted and purified from corn. It has no Bubbles, and harmless to humans. It will not harm the health of you and your family when you work.
- First Choice： The pla material is very safe and only has a small odor. It has strong layer adhesion, good melt and smooth feeding. It is your first choice whether considering safety factors or practical aspects.
- Multiple colors: The colors of this combination are diverse and beautiful. There are five color-White, Black, blue, Purple and Red, included in the package. You can use them to print models with different colors.
- 【Environmently and Friendly】A pure imported raw material-PLA material, no peculiar smell, safe, environmentally friendly, degradable, good fluidity, not easy to crack when printing, low shrinkage, good interlayer adhesion, and minimal damage to the environment.
- 【Wide Compatibility and Use】Works and harmonizes perfectly with 3D FDM printers due to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.02mm, suitable for 99.99% 3D printers on the market (Creality 3D FDM printers, HongRui Z600, etc.) ,compatible with high temperature 3D printing pens, suitable for medical, scientific research, industrial design and other industries.
- 【Dimensional Accuracy and Consistency 】Adopt brand-new arranging technology, neatly rewinding without winding, convenient feeding and smooth printing,full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, to make sure the line tidy and less-tangle, so as to avoid possible snap and line breaking; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother.
- 【1KG Spool (2.2lbs) PLA 】Material PLA, accuracy ±0.02mm, wire diameter 1.75mm, net weight of a roll 1kg/Pack,printing speed can reach 40-80mm/s,recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 195-230℃.
- 【Free Aftersales and Return】One month free trial, 30 days Money-back if you’re not satisfied with our product.Whenever or why, when you have any questions you can contact us, we will solve it. Become your trusted seller of 3D printer filament,thanks.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: JEEDOVIA PLA 3D printer filaments are made by a high level of assembly line production process. Each PLA filament 1.75mm is neatly wound around the spool, It reduce the possibility of wire breakage and uneven printing when the machine is feeding, So it works good with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, Especially the Ender 3 Series
- UPGRADE RAW MATERIAL: We use high-purity environmental protection materials to make PLA filament, This ensures that the filament is 100% free of bubbles, odorless and clog-free, Improved formula makes the 3d filament have stronger adhesion and layer bonding
- 100% VACUUM PACKAGING: Good vacuum packing ensures the filament is dry and in good toughness. Each JEEDOVIA 3D printing filament was completely dried for 24 hours before packaging. Since the PLA 1.75 filament is prone to moisture, When not in use after opening, please store it into a dry and clean bag, Make the subsequent printing more smooth and stable
- RECOMMENDED EXTRUSION TEMPERATURE: 190°C-220°C (374°F-428°F) Ender 3 filament is no recycling waste, with good mobility, Each machine has different characteristics that require constant adjustment, We recommend that your nozzle temperature be adjusted according to the temperature of the printing environment
- ACCURATE SIZE: High-precision 3D filament is what we have been pursuing, The tolerance of each 1.75mm PLA filament is controlled within 0.03mm, The max diameter of the spool is 200mm, Spool Width is 60mm, Spool hub hole diameter is 56mm, The net weight is 1kg and 340 meters long
- [Less Odor, Less Warping & Bubble-Free]--This ABS is made with a specialty bulk-polymerized ABS resin, which has significantly lower volatile content compared to traditional ABS resins. It delivers excellent printing quality with minimal odor and low warpage during printing. Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum packaging. Enclosed chamber is required for better printing quality and durability when printing big parts with ABS filaments
- [High Stability and Durability]-- OVERTURE ABS Roll are made by commonly used ABS, a strong and tough thermoplastic polymer—great for creating parts which needs to be resistant to high temperatures; Due to the high stability and various post-processing options (sanding, painting, gluing, filling), our ABS filaments are excellent choice for engineering production or prototyping
- [More Humanized Design & Easy to Use] -- Grid layout on the surface for easy resizing; with length/ weight gauge and viewing hole on the reel so that you can easily figure out the remaining filaments; more filaments clip holes for fixing purpose on the reel; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- [Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency]-- advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these ABS filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.05 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- [Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility]-- With over 8 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more
Last update on 2021-10-18 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated 3D Printer Consumables to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best 3D Printer Consumables from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell 3D Printer Consumables. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy 3D Printer Consumables from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping 3D Printer Consumables Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of 3D Printer Consumables based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on 3D Printer Consumables that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add 3D Printer Consumables to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy 3D Printer Consumables with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for 3D Printer Consumables, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great 3D Printer Consumables Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s 3D Printer Consumables have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s 3D Printer Consumables descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for 3D Printer Consumables. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best 3D Printer Consumables (with Price and Reviews)
Although most 3D Printer Consumables are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an 3D Printer Consumables:
(1) 3D Printer Consumables Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an 3D Printer Consumables should be in line with its value. You can compare 3D Printer Consumables reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular 3D Printer Consumables is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
3D Printer Consumables materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your 3D Printer Consumables to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, 3D Printer Consumabless come in various sizes. Do you need a large 3D Printer Consumablesor a small one? Think about where you will use your 3D Printer Consumables in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
3D Printer Consumabless also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your 3D Printer Consumables would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an 3D Printer Consumables will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of 3D Printer Consumables you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your 3D Printer Consumables? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the 3D Printer Consumablesto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your 3D Printer Consumables will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an 3D Printer Consumables. It is hard to know exactly how an 3D Printer Consumables will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the 3D Printer Consumables you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.