We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing 3D Printer Motherboard of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best 3D Printer Motherboard of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,364 Reviews Scanned
- Upgraded silent mainboard for ender 5 plus printer, just plug it in and you could start printing. If use for CR-10S/ CR-10 S4/ CR-10 S5/ CR-X/CR-20/ CR-20 PRO , please update the firmware first.
- Super Quiet and Noise Reduction. Use TMC2208 Stepper Motor Drivers, which the key component to eliminate the printer's motor when printing.
- Notice: This new upgraded silent mainboard does not currently come pre-installed on ender 5 plus.
- Bootloader pre-installed. The firmware can be modified by Cura with the USB cable.
- Concern for safety. Thermal runaway protection is enabled, if the temperature rises out of control, the printer will stop heating and halt automatically.
- 1. 【Product name】: SKR MINI E3 V2.0, version: V2.0
- 2. 【MOS tube】 ： The hot-bed MOS tube uses WSK220N04, a low on-resistance, a larger heat dissipation area and reduces heat generation
- 3. 【Advantage-1】: Optimize the plate and the frame to avoid the phenomenon of screw hole gaps. Avoid the phenomenon of screws hitting components.
- 4. 【Advantage-2】: Add a parallel double Z-axis interface.
- 5. 【Function】 ： Supports BLtouch, detection of blocked rotation, resumption of shutdown, shutdown after shutdown, etc .;
- 1)If you encounter any problems, please write us via Amazon as soon as possible. We have professional technical after-sales personnel to solve your problems;
- 2)Because the fan on the SKR Mini E3 V2.0 control board is a CNC fan, you need to set the wind speed before using it. (Note: V2.0 version of the fan is not ready to use after power on);
- 3)Support BLtouch, filament detection, power-off resume, automatic shutdown, etc .;
- 4)Increase the distance between the driving chip and the components to avoid the trouble caused by the heat sink;
- 5)The hot bed MOS tube uses WSK220N04, low on-resistance, larger heat dissipation area, and reduce heat generation;
- ※1.【SKR V1.3 Motherboard Parameters:】 ※Appearance size: 110*85mm ※Mounting size: 102*76mm ※Microprocessor: 32 Bit ARM cortex-M3 LPC1768 CPU ※ Motor driver: support TMC2208, TMC2130, ST820, LV8729, DRV8825, A4988, can be independently external motor drive ※ Driver working mode support: TMC2130 SPI, TMC2208 UART ※ Display: TFT28, TFT35, LCD2004, LCD12864
- ※2.【TMC2130 V3.0 Parameter description:】 Maximum resolution 256: microsteps per full step Step / Dir Interface: Microstep interpolation micro Player SPI interface spread Cycle : Extremely dynamic motor control chopper cool Step : current management for energy savings of up to 75%
- ※3.【SKR V1.3 Usage instructions:】 https://github.com/bigtreetech/BIGTREETECH-SKR-V1.3
- ※4.【BIGTREETECH TMC2130 V3.0 Manual：】 https://github.com/bigtreetech/BIGTREETECH-TMC2130-V3.0
- SKR V1.3-The performance of the ARM-class Cortex-M3 series LPC1768 main control chip with 32-bit frequency and 100MHz is greatly improved;Reserve the extended port SERVOS of the PWM signal to support BL Touch;
- SKR V1.3-Onboard TMC2130 driven SPI mode of operation and TMC2208 driven UART mode,The utility model eliminates the complicated wiring process and can be used only by simply plugging and unplugging the jumper cap;
- SKR V1.3-The high-performance MOSFET tube has better heat dissipation effect; it supports functions such as power-off continuous shooting, material cut detection, and shutdown;
- TMC2209- The motor is not easy to lose step; ultra-quiet mode;A large area of thermal pad, reduce the temperature of the driving work;
- TMC2209-Prevent motor shake;Support stall detection;Support STEP / DIR and UART mode
- ※1.【SKR V1.3 Motherboard Parameters:】 ※Appearance size: 110*85mm ※Mounting size: 102*76mm ※Microprocessor: 32 Bit ARM cortex-M3 LPC1768 CPU
- ※2.【TMC2208 V3.0 Parameters:】 ※Configuration: UART ※Micro steps: Up to 1/256 ※MicroPlyer: 1/256 ※Logic Voltage VI0: 3.3-5V
- ※3.【TMC2208 V3.0 Usage instructions:】 https://github.com/bigtreetech/BIGTREETECH-TMC2208-V3.0
- ※4.【SKR V1.3 Usage instructions:】 https://github.com/bigtreetech/BIGTREETECH-SKR-V1.3
- ※5.【TFT35 V3.0 Usage instructions:】 https://github.com/bigtreetech/BIGTREETECH-TFT35-V3.0
- 32bit main frequency 100MHz ARM level Cortex-M3 series LPC1768 Microprocessor , the performance has been greatly improved
- Reserved extended port SERVOS of PWM signal to support BL Touch
- Support Resume Printing While Power Off,Filament Break,Detection,Automatic Shutdown After Printing and other functions
- The SPI working mode of the TMC2130 driver and the UART working mode driven by the TMC2208, which eliminates complex wiring process and can be used by simple unplugging jumper cap
- SKR V1.3 board has CE Certification to adopt 4-Layer PCB with “Gold deposition technology” which capability is more stable and better heat dissipation
- Self-developed Silent Motherboard: The Ender-3 V2 built-in self-developed silent motherboard, which has stronger anti-interference, faster and more stable motion performance, silent printing and low decibel operation.
- UL Certified MeanWell Power Supply: Equipped with MeanWell power supply, produced by the listed company with mature technology, meeting all the needs of fast heating and long-time printing. Moreover, the power supply is concealed in the machine, making it much safer.
- Effortless Filament Feed-in: Ender-3 V2 adds a rotary knob on the extruder, making loading and feeding filament process much easier; Brand new operation UI system and 4.3" smart color screen greatly improve user experience.
- Resume Printing Function: Can resume printing from the last recorded extruder position after suffering unexpected power outages, saving your time and reducing waste.
- Carborundum Glass Platform: Enable the hotbed heat up quicker and prints adhere better without the warping. Ultra smoothness even on the first layer.
- Widely Application: Creality BL Touch works for Creality Ender3 v2/Ender3/Ender3 Pro/Ender5/Ender5 Pro with 32 bit v 4.2.2/4.2.7 mainboard.(Require 3d printer with 32 bit V4.2.2 or V4.2.7 motherboard )
- Easy Firmware Installation: Simply download the BLTouch firmware from the Creality Official Website and save the file to your printer’s memory card. Insert the card in to your printer. Turn on the printer and wait a few seconds for the firmware to install.
- Easy to Install and Use: 3 different mounting brackets allows for installation on several of our printers.
- High-precision: Enhanced leveling with precision of +/- 0.005mm. This allows for easy leveling with pinpoint accuracy.
- Genuine High Quality Set: Our package was included 1 set of auto bed Leveling Kit and an another replacement probe. Simple, smart and easy to install.
- Arduino MEGA compatible Atmega2560 and FT232 processors are compatible with all RAMPS class firmware.
- Easy DISPLAY + SD-CARD connector, RepRap Discount SmartController compatible pin header on board.
- Recoverable fuse for short-circuit protection. MKS BASE is suitable for dual-Extruder machine.
- It features an onboard ATmega2560. Its five motor outputs are powered by A4982 stepper drivers.
- 6x end stop connectors with power supply Xmin/Xmax/Ymin/Ymax/Zmin/Zmax.
Last update on 2021-02-15 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated 3D Printer Motherboard to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best 3D Printer Motherboard from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell 3D Printer Motherboard. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy 3D Printer Motherboard from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping 3D Printer Motherboard Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of 3D Printer Motherboard based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on 3D Printer Motherboard that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add 3D Printer Motherboard to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy 3D Printer Motherboard with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for 3D Printer Motherboard, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great 3D Printer Motherboard Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s 3D Printer Motherboard have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s 3D Printer Motherboard descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for 3D Printer Motherboard. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best 3D Printer Motherboard (with Price and Reviews)
Although most 3D Printer Motherboard are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an 3D Printer Motherboard:
(1) 3D Printer Motherboard Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an 3D Printer Motherboard should be in line with its value. You can compare 3D Printer Motherboard reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular 3D Printer Motherboard is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
3D Printer Motherboard materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your 3D Printer Motherboard to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, 3D Printer Motherboards come in various sizes. Do you need a large 3D Printer Motherboardor a small one? Think about where you will use your 3D Printer Motherboard in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
3D Printer Motherboards also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your 3D Printer Motherboard would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an 3D Printer Motherboard will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of 3D Printer Motherboard you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your 3D Printer Motherboard? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the 3D Printer Motherboardto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your 3D Printer Motherboard will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an 3D Printer Motherboard. It is hard to know exactly how an 3D Printer Motherboard will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the 3D Printer Motherboard you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.