We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing 460 Graphics Card of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best 460 Graphics Card of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,158 Reviews Scanned
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710; Maximum displays: 2
- Video memory: 2gb ddr3/memory clock: 1600 MHz/memory interface: 64 bit
- 300w system power supply requirement; Interface is pci express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, dvi d dual link, HDMI; form factor: Low profile
- HDMI connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz; DVI connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
- Powered by GeForce GT 1030
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64 bit memory
- Supports HDMI 4K@60 hertz. Digital max resolution 4096 X 2160
- Smooth 4K video playback and HTML5 web browsing
- One click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Aura RGB lighting allows unique styling and personalization with six lighting effects across millions of colors
- Direct CU II with patented dual wing-blade 0dB fans maximizes airflow for 30% cooler and 3x quieter gameplay
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Game caster, all via an intuitive interface and 1-click overclocking
- Super Alloy Power II components are assembled with Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology to deliver premium quality and reliability
- ASUS Fan Connect 4-pin GPU-controlled PWM fan header for optimized thermal performance
- 1531MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) with 2GB GDDR5 on NVIDIA's Pascal architecture
- Dual-ball Bearing fan provides superior airflow and cooling with 2x longer lifespan
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft Windows 10
- Real base Clock: 1290 MHz/ real boost Clock: 1544 MHz; Memory Detail: 2048MB GDDR5
- EVGA GeForce gt 1030 - Superclocked performance,PCI Express 3.0
- 2x faster than Intel Core i5 integrated Graphics
- Includes Low profile bracket
- 3 year Warranty & EVGA 24/7 technical support
- EVGA GF 210 brings incredible processing power, at an incredible price.
- EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support; Base Clock: 520 MHz
- Memory Clock: 1200 MHz Effective; CUDA Cores: 16
- Memory Detail: 1024MB DDR3; Memory Bit Width 64 Bit / Memory Bandwidth: 9.6 GB/s
- Recommended PSU: 300W or greater power supply
- Chipset: RX 550
- Memory: 2GB DDR5
- Equipped With XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Technology
- Multi-Monitor Support
- 1 x DL-DVI-D, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5;75 Watts
- Memory Interface: 128-bit.Item dimensions L x W x H 7.09 x 2.72 x 3.5 inches.Power consumption 75 W
- Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Optional Low Profile Bracket is required for small form factor desktop computer.
- 1 x HDMI, SAPPHIRE’s Quick Connect System provides a quick and easy solution
- 1 x DVI-D,SAPPHIRE's acclaimed Dual-X Cooling is powered by two massive yet silent fans and state-of-the-art radiator design
- 1 x DisplayPort,Our Black Diamond Chokes are 10% cooler and 25% more power efficient than a normal choke - and these Mark 4 Chokes reduce the coil temperatures by other 15% over the Mark 3s
- Before using previous video card driver must be removed, Dual ball bearings on the fan spindles ensure smooth running and long life and are designed to keep out dust
- Powered by GeForce GTX 1660 integrated with 6GB GDDR5
- Wind force 2x cooling system with alternate spinning fans
- Intuitive controls with AORUS engine
- 6GB 192 bit GDDR5; 90 millimeter unique blade fans
- 1 x HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort
Last update on 2020-09-01 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated 460 Graphics Card to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best 460 Graphics Card from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell 460 Graphics Card. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy 460 Graphics Card from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping 460 Graphics Card Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of 460 Graphics Card based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on 460 Graphics Card that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add 460 Graphics Card to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy 460 Graphics Card with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for 460 Graphics Card, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great 460 Graphics Card Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s 460 Graphics Card have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s 460 Graphics Card descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for 460 Graphics Card. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best 460 Graphics Card (with Price and Reviews)
Although most 460 Graphics Card are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an 460 Graphics Card:
(1) 460 Graphics Card Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an 460 Graphics Card should be in line with its value. You can compare 460 Graphics Card reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular 460 Graphics Card is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
460 Graphics Card materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your 460 Graphics Card to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, 460 Graphics Cards come in various sizes. Do you need a large 460 Graphics Cardor a small one? Think about where you will use your 460 Graphics Card in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
460 Graphics Cards also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your 460 Graphics Card would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an 460 Graphics Card will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of 460 Graphics Card you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your 460 Graphics Card? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the 460 Graphics Cardto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your 460 Graphics Card will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an 460 Graphics Card. It is hard to know exactly how an 460 Graphics Card will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the 460 Graphics Card you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.