We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Acer Predator Computers of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Acer Predator Computers of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,784 Reviews Scanned
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0GHz) with Windows 10 Home
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Graphics with Max-Q Design & 8 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology | 300Hz Refresh Rate | 3ms Overdrive Response Time | 300nit Brightness | 100% sRGB
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots with 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades)
- Per-key RGB Backlit Keyboard with Customizable Lighting | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E3100G | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9700k 8-Core Processor (Up to 4. 9GHz)
- NVidia GeForce RTX 2080 graphics with 8GB GDDR6 Video Memory (3 x Display Ports, 1 x HDMI port & 1 - USB Type-C for display or virtual Link)
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM (expandable to 64GB), 8x DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW) 256GB Pie NV Me SSD & 1TB 7200Rpm HDD
- Creative Sound Blaster 720°, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi, Relate Dragon Giga LAN 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45 Port)
- 1 - USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 2 port, 1 - USB 3. 1 Gen 2 port, 2 - USB 3. 1 Gen 1 ports & 4 - USB 2. 0 Ports
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0 GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16 GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory, 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M.2 slots | 1 Slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802. 11ax Wi-Fi 6 | LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | DTS X: Ultra-Audio | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- Latest 7th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor 2.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.8GHz | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display, Red Backlit Keyboard
- 16GB DDR4 DRAM Memory & 256GB SSD | Extra empty expandable hard drive slot for 2.5" hard drives
- Up to 7-hours of battery life
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Refresh rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using display port
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233 millimeter. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5° to 35°. Swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5.91 inches
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Overclockable Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC )
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz DRAM Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD | Extra empty accessible slot for 2.5 inch hard drive or SSD.Maximum Power Supply Wattage:180 W
- Gigabit Wi-Fi |Backlit Keyboard | USB 3.1 (Type C) | Dual All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan Cooling | Metal Chassis.Battery Capacity:3320 mAh
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Upto 4. 5 gramHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15. 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AX 1650 WiFi 6 802. 11ac | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- 24.5" FHD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen NVIDIA G-SYNC compatible - Tear Free Gaming - Zero Frame Design Display
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Response Time: 2ms (G to G) - Up to 0.9ms (G to G)
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 25° | Height Adjustment Range: 4.7" | Swivel: +/-20° | Pivot: +/-90°
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Audio-out & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (Display Port, HDMI & USB Cable Included)
- 27" UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Display
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz) - Using 2 Display Ports
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
- DCI-P3 90% Wide Color Gamut | Optimize Colors with Quantum Dot Technology | No Color Difference with Delta E<1
- Ports: 2 x Display Port v1. 4, 2 x HDMI v2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (Display Port & USB Cable Included)
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- The 27" Twisted Nematic Film Display and 1920 x 1080 resolution in Full HD will have you captivated.
- Rapid 1 ms response times with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Equipped with a HDMI, DisplayPort and USB Port so you can continue to play all your accessories
- Up to a high 240 Hz Refresh Rate w/ DisplayPort for a smooth gaming experience
Last update on 2021-02-18 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Acer Predator Computers to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Acer Predator Computers from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Acer Predator Computers. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Acer Predator Computers from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Acer Predator Computers Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Acer Predator Computers based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Acer Predator Computers that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Acer Predator Computers to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Acer Predator Computers with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Acer Predator Computers, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Acer Predator Computers Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Acer Predator Computers have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Acer Predator Computers descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Acer Predator Computers. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Acer Predator Computers (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Acer Predator Computers are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Acer Predator Computers:
(1) Acer Predator Computers Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Acer Predator Computers should be in line with its value. You can compare Acer Predator Computers reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Acer Predator Computers is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Acer Predator Computers materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Acer Predator Computers to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Acer Predator Computerss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Acer Predator Computersor a small one? Think about where you will use your Acer Predator Computers in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Acer Predator Computerss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Acer Predator Computers would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Acer Predator Computers will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Acer Predator Computers you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Acer Predator Computers? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Acer Predator Computersto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Acer Predator Computers will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Acer Predator Computers. It is hard to know exactly how an Acer Predator Computers will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Acer Predator Computers you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.