We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Best Diy Oscilloscope of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Best Diy Oscilloscope of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,998 Reviews Scanned
- It is simple to finish assembling the DSO138 oscilloscope case kit pieces. It does fit like a glove
- diymore DSO138 oscilloscope acrylic case will offer excellent protection while maintaining the beauty of your DSO138 Digital oscilloscope
- Note: The Kit doesn't include the DSO138 oscilloscope, wish you could understand
- It is a function of DSO138 design which this fits, all the parts were cut correctly and fit perfectly when assembled
- Acrylic material, looks transparent(need to tear down the film)
- Dso138 2. 4" Tft 1msps digital oscilloscope kit for DIY it's easy to solder.
- Oscilloscope functions with no fancy features. Simplicity in structure and easiness in assembly
- It uses 2. 4-Inch tft lcd (320 x 240 dot-matrix, 262K colors) as its display element and displays nice
- Detailed assembly instructions are provided in combination with troubleshooting guide and schematc.
- 7-24 friendly customer service provided.
- Digital DIY oscilloscope uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor and contains a 2.4-inch color TFT display, which can be used as an ARM development test board.
- Let you effectively observe and measure signal waveforms in many occasions such as audio, video synchronization, low-frequency switching power supply, infrared receiving and transmitting.
- Can make a tailor-made software development on the basis of this kit, which can be can be changed to millivoltmeter, data recorder, etc.
- The variety of components is suitable for students to understand the oscilloscope structure and principles, and do in-line component welding, and chip component welding training.
- The oscilloscope kit is a kit specially designed for professional teaching and training in electronics. Please note that this kit need to be assembled and soldered by yourself.
- 【Update From kuman 13803K】The sensitivity of DSO Shell oscilloscope has been extended in both directions and is higher and wider than DSO138 oscilloscope. It reaches 5mV/div --- 20V/div while DSO138 is only 10mV/div --- 5V/div
- 【More Applications】 Display and MCU are now mounted on the same board (mainboard) to avoid using inter-board pin-headers, Analog channel is placed on a separated board which contains most user install parts. This brings in better separation between analog and digital circuits. Without the analog portion the mainboard can be used in many other applications.
- 【Rotary encoder has been added】 It makes parameter adjustment much quicker and easier.
- 【DSO Shell comes with full enclosure】 The front panel and top/bottom brackets are flexible for easy user modification.
- 【Detailed Instruction】Detailed assembly instructions are provided in combination with troubleshooting guide and schematic.
- This DSO 138 The oscilloscope circuit boards components are pre-soldered, no need soldered by yourself.
- This kit uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen, can be used as ARM test development board.Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function).Comes 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source.
- With automatic, regular and one-shot modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.Available rising or falling edge trigger.Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
- With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
- Partially open-sourced,the MCU has been programmed, adjustable vertical displacement,and with instructions,which increase the likelihood of adding different features or developing new applications on the hardware for users.
- Includes everything you need to build your very own oscilloscope! A clip probe, plastic enclosure, and full product documentation are included.
- DSO150 (15001K) kit is an upgrade to the popular DSO138 scope kit. Contains a 2.4" color TFT LCD (320x240) display and optical encoder for navigation
- We strive to send the most current revision available. The current PCB version shipping for this listing is revision 'E', which has a variety of enhancements over previous versions. For more information on product changes, please visit the product page on NooElec's or JYETech's website
- Counterfeit versions of this product are available from other Amazon sellers. NooElec is an authorized distributor of JYETech products, which can be verified through their website or your device serial number. Warranty and support service through JYETech is included in your purchase
- 24/7 support service. We speak your language! Please contact our support team if you have any questions about your product, technical or otherwise
- DSO 138 oscilloscope circuit boards components are pre-soldered, no need soldered by yourself.
- DSO 138 Mini Oscilloscope uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen, can be used as ARM test development board.Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function).
- DSO 138 Oscilloscope With automatic, regular and one-shot modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.Available rising or falling edge trigger.Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
- This oscilloscope With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
- Adjustable vertical displacement and with instructions,which increase the likelihood of adding different features or developing new applications on the hardware for users.
- DIY Oscilloscope Kit: Upgraded version of the diy oscilloscope kit, resistors and transistors have been soldered on the PCB board, no need to solder yourself making the oscilloscope easier to install, and a detailed manual is included in the product
- High-Performance Oscilloscope: The sensitivity of the DSO150 oscilloscope is expanded in width and height, which is wider and higher than other sensors. Up to 5mV/div-20V/div, while other sensors are only 10mV/div-5v/div
- Automatic Measurement: Through a variety of automatic measurement methods, four digital functions including FFT standard can measure the required data more accurately during the experiment. The digital oscilloscope has a 2.4-inch color TFT display, which can clearly display the waveform
- DSO Shell comes with full enclosure: The front panel and top/bottom brackets are flexible for easy user modification.
- Customer Service: Our oscilloscope kit have a 24-month quality guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the products, we will provide replacement or refund services. Please rest assured to buy. If you have any questions about our products and services, please contact our after-sales service as soon as possible , We will reply to you within 24 hours
- Build your own color oscilloscope! Basic through-hole soldering skills are required (surface mount parts are pre-soldered to PCB)
- Purchase includes full oscilloscope kit with parts, plastic enclosure, 100MHz oscilloscope probe, additional alligator clip probe, and ESD-safe mat for protecting your desk while soldering
- Printed instructions, troubleshooting guide and schematic are also included
- Contains a 2.4" color TFT LCD (320x240) display and optical encoder for navigation
- DSO150 (15001K) kit is an upgrade to the popular DSO138 scope kit
- ◕‿◕This kit uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen, can be used as ARM test development board.Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function).Comes 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source.
- ◕‿◕Can be secondary development on the basis of this kit, for example, it can be changed to Millivoltmeter, data loggers.Adjustable vertical displacement, and with instructions.
- ◕‿◕With automatic, regular and one-shot modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.Available rising or falling edge trigger.Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
- ◕‿◕With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
- ◕‿◕Short-circuit and open-circuit detection: can help the user find out the soldering error.TFT controller recognition function.The SMD has been soldered, more suitable for electronic beginner.
Last update on 2021-02-16 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Best Diy Oscilloscope to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Best Diy Oscilloscope from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Best Diy Oscilloscope. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Best Diy Oscilloscope from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Best Diy Oscilloscope Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Best Diy Oscilloscope based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Best Diy Oscilloscope that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Best Diy Oscilloscope to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Best Diy Oscilloscope with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Best Diy Oscilloscope, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Best Diy Oscilloscope Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Best Diy Oscilloscope have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Best Diy Oscilloscope descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Best Diy Oscilloscope. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Best Diy Oscilloscope (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Best Diy Oscilloscope are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Best Diy Oscilloscope:
(1) Best Diy Oscilloscope Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Best Diy Oscilloscope should be in line with its value. You can compare Best Diy Oscilloscope reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Best Diy Oscilloscope is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Best Diy Oscilloscope materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Best Diy Oscilloscope to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Best Diy Oscilloscopes come in various sizes. Do you need a large Best Diy Oscilloscopeor a small one? Think about where you will use your Best Diy Oscilloscope in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Best Diy Oscilloscopes also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Best Diy Oscilloscope would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Best Diy Oscilloscope will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Best Diy Oscilloscope you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Best Diy Oscilloscope? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Best Diy Oscilloscopeto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Best Diy Oscilloscope will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Best Diy Oscilloscope. It is hard to know exactly how an Best Diy Oscilloscope will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Best Diy Oscilloscope you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.