We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Bicycle Speed Sensor of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Bicycle Speed Sensor of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,118 Reviews Scanned
- The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
- The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
- Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology.
- The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel. You can set up wheel size in our Garmin connect online community or self-calibrate with an edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device.
- Once set up, you’ll get accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
- Ant+ connectivity and Bluetooth Low energy technology Let you sync to Garmin Connect and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors.
- The odometer feature tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- Track and capture real-time cycling speed and cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- Lightweight and easy to install – NO MAGNETS. Cadence attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe; Speed attaches to your bike’s wheel hub (mounts included).
- Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, RPM sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, and more.
- Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava.
- Works with 50+ Smartphone Apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainerroad, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Komoot, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton (iOS only), Rouvy, Fulgaz, Kinomap.
- RPM Cycling Sensor - Track and capture real-time cycling cadence or speed data on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps
- Cadence or Speed Sensor – Reput the battery, it will switch between rpm cadence and speed mode. Cadence sensor attaches on crank, blue LED will light up for three seconds on the panel. Speed sensor mounts on the axle with red LED light up for three seconds on panel. Two modes CAN NOT function at the same time
- Bluetooth & Ant+ Connectivity - Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual band technology allows you to connect to and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers. Waterproof IP67
- App Compatible & Battery Life - Work with popular training app including Zwift, Rouvy, RidewithGPS, Peloton, Openrider, TrainerRoad. CR2032 replaceable coin cell battery. Lasts up to 12 months. No recharging
- Lightweight and Non-Magnetic – Total weight is 9.5g only, easy to install. It comes with rubber pad and different size O-ring to help you better fix it on bike. Wireless and non-magnetic, it wouldn't be recommended to use on SPIN bikes
- BLE 4.0 & ANT + TECHNOLOGY -Connect the speed sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- BIKE SPEED SENSOR -Tracking the speed data in real-time on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- EASY TO INSTALL -NO magnets needed, the ant+ speed sensor attaches to your bike’s wheel hub.
- IP67 WATERPROOF -You can cycling with the Bluetooth speed sensor even on rainy days, enjoy your cycling every day in all weather.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE -The bike speed sensor campatible with most of mainstream fitness APPs, such as Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, E-lite HRV, Uhr, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, etc.(MooFit app Unavailable)
- BLE 4.0 & ANT + TECHNOLOGY - Connect the speed and cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- REAL-TIME DATA - Tracking cadence /speed data in real-time on your bike computer, smartwatch, and smartphone with compatible training apps.
- EASY TO INSTALL - NO magnets needed, the cadence sensor attaches to the left crank of your bike, the speed sensor attaches to the wheel hub.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE - The moofit speed and cadence sensor compatible with most of the mainstream fitness APPs, such as Zwift, OpenRider, E-lite HRV, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Rouvy, etc. (MooFit app Unavailable)
- ATTENTION: You can't pair the two sensors with the Wahoo app at the same time, because Wahoo makes the brand connection restrictions, you can only pair one sensor one time, except for Wahoo itself brand sensors.
- Use the Magene S3+ sensor to accurately track cycling cadence or speed in real-time. Connects to your ANT+ & Bluetooth 4.0 devices to provide key data in your favorite cycling apps. Check out the manual for helpful setup tips.
- Use the Magene Utility App for initial setup. Then the S3+ is compatible with most ANT+ & Bluetooth 4.0 devices. Works with Zwift, Garmin, Bryton, iGPSPORT, Onelap, BKool, TACX, and more. Bluetooth connection works with smartphones & bike computers. Send us a message on Amazon if you'd like to confirm compatibility with your device.
- Lightweight design Installs easily on your bike's crank arm or wheel hub with the included rubber-elastic rings. Connect the sensor to the crank arm for cadence tracking, or to the wheel hub for speed measurements. Note: Sensor can't be installed on the wheel of spin bikes, so speed tracking is not compatible with spinning bikes.
- Sensor can be used as a cadence or speed sensor. Just reinsert the battery to quicky changes modes. The green light means speed mode, and the red indicates cadence tracking. Want to track both at once? Grab a 2 pack and record both cadence and speed.
- Simultaneously record data on multiple devices with this cadence/speed sensor. Data transmits in 3 seconds to keep you informed while riding. Track all your rides with the 400-500h battery life. IP66 rating makes this sensor water and dust-proof.
- [Battery] Remove the insulating sheet of the pre-installed battery before usage; re-install the battery to switch between the speed and cadence mode.
- [Mode] 1 sensor can ONLY select one mode (Speed or Cadence) at the one time.So you need 2 sensors to test both speed and cadence.(1 for speed,1 for cadence)
- [Device] When using the Bluetooth protocol 1 sensor can ONLY connect to 1 APP or device concurrently; When using ANT+ protocol it can be connected to multiple devices at the same time.
- [Connection] When using a smart phone APP, you need to search for the sensor in the APP, searching through the phone system’s Bluetooth setting is invalid.
- [Hibernation] S3+ sensor will automatically enter the sleep state for 1 minute to save power after the sensor is stationary, the sensor will ONLY start sending broadcasts after it is properly woken-up.
- 【SPEED/CADENCE SENSOR & ANT+】Meilan M4 use Bluetooth 4.0/ANT+ dual wireless transmission technology, connect with wireless speed/cadence sensor, the bicycle computer can record cyclists' RMP, cycling real time distance, speed, driving time, calorie consumption, temperature and etc. It is convenient for the riders to better manage their training processes.
- 【LARGER & CLEARER SCREEN】With 2.5-inch high-definition display, this bike computer can be adjusted three brightness levels. You can clearly read the screen data even during the daytime. Besides, it will help reduce the security risks caused by the distraction of viewing small screen or screen reflection during riding.
- 【WATERPROOF & USB RECHARGEABLE】IPX5 waterproof design, our bicycle computer can effectively resist the rain and snow weather while cycling. Equipped with 800MAH rechargeable battery, it can be used for more than 80 hours without backlight, which is suitable for long-distance cycling.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION & OPERATION】Simply mount the sensor in the appropriate location and then it can read the data while cycling. The gap between the sensor and the magnet should not be more than 2cm. With two special mount holder, you can install it in different positions.Suitable for most types of bicycles: common bicycles, mountain bikes, road bikes, electronic bikes, folding bikes, almost all cycling bicycles with Spoke-Wheel frame, NOTICE NOT suitable for solid wheels.
- 【BEST SERVICE】Our products are directly produced by the Meilan Factory, providing a three-month replacement and one-year warranty for after-sales service. If there is any problem during using, please feel free to contact us, our customer service team will give you the best solution.
- WEIGHT: 11g
- DIMENSIONS: 37 x 33 x 13 mm
Last update on 2021-06-05 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Bicycle Speed Sensor to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Bicycle Speed Sensor from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Bicycle Speed Sensor. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Bicycle Speed Sensor from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Bicycle Speed Sensor Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Bicycle Speed Sensor based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Bicycle Speed Sensor that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Bicycle Speed Sensor to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Bicycle Speed Sensor with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Bicycle Speed Sensor, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Bicycle Speed Sensor Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Bicycle Speed Sensor have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Bicycle Speed Sensor descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Bicycle Speed Sensor. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Bicycle Speed Sensor (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Bicycle Speed Sensor are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Bicycle Speed Sensor:
(1) Bicycle Speed Sensor Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Bicycle Speed Sensor should be in line with its value. You can compare Bicycle Speed Sensor reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Bicycle Speed Sensor is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Bicycle Speed Sensor materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Bicycle Speed Sensor to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Bicycle Speed Sensors come in various sizes. Do you need a large Bicycle Speed Sensoror a small one? Think about where you will use your Bicycle Speed Sensor in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Bicycle Speed Sensors also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Bicycle Speed Sensor would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Bicycle Speed Sensor will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Bicycle Speed Sensor you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Bicycle Speed Sensor? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Bicycle Speed Sensorto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Bicycle Speed Sensor will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Bicycle Speed Sensor. It is hard to know exactly how an Bicycle Speed Sensor will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Bicycle Speed Sensor you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.