We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Cheapest Ssd 500Gb of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Cheapest Ssd 500Gb of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,350 Reviews Scanned
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- Enhanced read write speeds: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1670
- Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) SSD & user manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 High Speed Interface - Sequential read/write speed can reach up to 1700/1400 MB/s which reduce the delays of the operating system and game/software.
- Ultra High Performance - Transfer performance is 5 times higher than the SATA III interface. Capable of reading and writing large amounts of game data, complex graphics and motion processing algorithms, or loading heavy duty video/graphics editing software.
- M.2 2280 specification: Supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD. Suitable for both desktop and notebook
- Supports SLC Caching technology. Greatly enhance computing performance
- [Warranty Change] TEAMGROUP M.2 PCIe SSDs which purchased on or after January 1, 2019, have a 5-Year extended warranty.
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated power loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256 bit hardware based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5 year limited warranty
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/seconds; As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability; MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing; TBW calculated using Jedec client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- M.2 2280, HP controller Offering with 8 flash memory channels that support PCIe 3.1 x4 and NVMe 1.3
- Sequential read/write speeds up to 3, 200 Mbps/ 1, 800 Mbps, an industry top leading reliability (MTBF) 2M hours, and endurance (TBW) up to 400 TBW
- Higher order LDPC error Correction for high speed parallel decoding and real time error Correction to ensure data integrity and security
- Works on all Windows PC, Full compatibility with host.Exe (HP software pre-installation environment). Ideal upgrade for HP PCs
- Manufactured to HP high quality standards and fully tested and CERTIFIED in HP laboratories. Not intended for use in HP workstations
- Ultra-Fast PCIe NVMe Gen3x4 Interface
- Read/Write up to 3500/3000MB/s *May vary by capacity
- ideal for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and video rendering professionals
- Interface: PCIe NVMe Gen3x4. Please check your motherboard manual and make sure your motherboard's M.2 connector supports PCIe or M Key.
- Interface: PCIe NVMe Gen3x4. Please check your motherboard manual and make sure your motherboard's M.2 slot supports PCIe NVMe or M Key with NVMe. This SSD is not compatible with Mac. Additional parts may be required to use on Mac system.
- 【Leading Technology】Powered by the world’s leading enterprise DATARAM, a trusted brand since 1967. Dataram provides customized memory solutions for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and compatible memory for leading brands.
- 【Small Size】Ideal for smaller notebooks and PCs.
- 【Excellent Performance】20x faster than typical Hard Disk Drives. With incredible read/write speeds, the DATARAM SSD will not only increase performance. High speed boot-up / shutdown / application load and response.
- 【Extensive Compatibility】Compatible with a wide range of laptop and desktop computers.
- 【Product & Service】Trustworthy quality, stable and durable, ideal for PCs and laptops for personal and business. Intimate service with a 3-year warranty.
- Superfast Read/Write Up to 440MB/s & 430MB/s
- Durable, compact and lightweight military-grade protection design is also shock-resistant
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux Kernel 2.6 or later, and Android 5.0 and later
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen1, Backward compatible with USB 3.1/3.0/2.0
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Ready for ultra fast on the go file transfers, The Seagate Fast SSD is a portable external solid state drive dishing out speeds of up to 540MB/s
- Lightweight, shock resistant design offers 1TB of space and USB C compatibility
- This external SSD includes folder syncing capabilities to help keep files organized across devices
- Take advantage of the complimentary 2 month membership to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan for access to awesome photo and video editing apps
- Enjoy long term peace of mind with the included 3 year limited warranty
- Capacity: 512GB, Interface : mSATA III (6.0 Gbps)
- Dimension: 1.18in X 1.96in X 0.14in / 30mm X 50mm X 3.5mm
- NAND Flash: 3D Nand
- Read/write speed: 555MB/s, 485MB/s
Last update on 2020-11-18 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Cheapest Ssd 500Gb to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Cheapest Ssd 500Gb from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Cheapest Ssd 500Gb. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Cheapest Ssd 500Gb from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Cheapest Ssd 500Gb Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Cheapest Ssd 500Gb based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Cheapest Ssd 500Gb that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Cheapest Ssd 500Gb to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Cheapest Ssd 500Gb with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Cheapest Ssd 500Gb, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Cheapest Ssd 500Gb Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Cheapest Ssd 500Gb have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Cheapest Ssd 500Gb descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Cheapest Ssd 500Gb. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Cheapest Ssd 500Gb (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Cheapest Ssd 500Gb are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Cheapest Ssd 500Gb:
(1) Cheapest Ssd 500Gb Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Cheapest Ssd 500Gb should be in line with its value. You can compare Cheapest Ssd 500Gb reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Cheapest Ssd 500Gb is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Cheapest Ssd 500Gb materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Cheapest Ssd 500Gb to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Cheapest Ssd 500Gbs come in various sizes. Do you need a large Cheapest Ssd 500Gbor a small one? Think about where you will use your Cheapest Ssd 500Gb in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Cheapest Ssd 500Gbs also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Cheapest Ssd 500Gb would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Cheapest Ssd 500Gb will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Cheapest Ssd 500Gb you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Cheapest Ssd 500Gb? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Cheapest Ssd 500Gbto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Cheapest Ssd 500Gb will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Cheapest Ssd 500Gb. It is hard to know exactly how an Cheapest Ssd 500Gb will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Cheapest Ssd 500Gb you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.