We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Cheapest Ssd 500Gb of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Cheapest Ssd 500Gb of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,808 Reviews Scanned
- HP 8000 Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz Processor
- What's Inside: 4GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive, DVD Optical Drive,
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated power loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256 bit hardware based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5 year limited warranty
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- Enhanced read write speeds: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1670
- Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) SSD & user manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability. | As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte (TB) = 1 trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. | As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = 1 billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) (1) and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW) (2) for enhanced reliability. | (1) MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. (2) TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- TRANSFER IN A FLASH: Transfers files nearly 9.5x faster than external hard disk drive (HDD). Reads up to 1,050 MB/s / Writes up to 1,000 MB/s on USB 3.2 gen 2 supported devices*.
- SAMSUNG RECOMMENDS users to download the latest firmware update via the included Portable SSD Software 1.0 to ensure optimal performance
- Data transfer speed may vary depending on the user’s PC environment and the types of data being transferred. USB 3.2 Gen2 and UASP support are required for maximum transfer speed (1,050MB/s)**
- SAMSUNG RECOMMENDS the usage of the included USB Type-C to C and USB Type-C to A cables. Non-original cables may cause performance degradation due to the varying internal resistance and maximum allowable currency
- BUILT STRONG & SECURE: Shock-resistant and withstands drops from 6ft.
- Games play better on Xbox 1X. Experience 40 percent more power than any other console
- 6 teraflops of graphical processing power and a 4K Blu ray player provides more immersive gaming and entertainment
- Play with the greatest community of gamers on the most advanced multiplayer network
- Works with all your Xbox 1 games and accessories. See every frame with 326 GB/sec memory bandwidth
- Great for 1080p screens games run smoothly, look great, and load quickly
- THE SSD ALL-STAR: The latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology
- EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE: Enjoy professional level SSD performance with 870 EVO, which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer
- INDUSTRY DEFINING RELIABILITY: Meet the demands of every task from everyday computing to 8K video processing, with up to 2,400 TBW under a 5 year limited warranty
- MORE COMPATIBLE THAN EVER: 870 EVO has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices
- UPGRADE WITH EASE: Simply plug 870 EVO into the standard 2.5 inch SATA form factor on your desktop PC or laptop and let the renewed migration software takes care of the rest
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS boot times and application loads
- Exceptional performance offering up to 550MB/s seq. Read and 500MB/s seq. Write speeds
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/sec
- SSD Capacity 480GB. Sequential Read/Write Speed up to 550MB/s and 490MB/s respectively
- Random Read/Write 4K: up to 70K/60K IOPS
- Data transfer rate 6Gb/s, faster boot-up, shutdown, loading and file transfer
- 3D TLC NAND flash, resistant to shock, vibration, and movement. No overheat, No noise
- 3 Year Limited Parts and Labor Warranty
- Sequential reads/writes performance up to 520/450MB/s
- Lower power consumption and noise level
- Free downloadable ADATA SSD File Management and Data migration software
- LDPC (Low Density Parity Check) error correcting code to ensure data integrity
- 3 Year Warranty for a worry-free ownership
Last update on 2021-04-27 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Cheapest Ssd 500Gb to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Cheapest Ssd 500Gb from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Cheapest Ssd 500Gb. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Cheapest Ssd 500Gb from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Cheapest Ssd 500Gb Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Cheapest Ssd 500Gb based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Cheapest Ssd 500Gb that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Cheapest Ssd 500Gb to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Cheapest Ssd 500Gb with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Cheapest Ssd 500Gb, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Cheapest Ssd 500Gb Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Cheapest Ssd 500Gb have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Cheapest Ssd 500Gb descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Cheapest Ssd 500Gb. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Cheapest Ssd 500Gb (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Cheapest Ssd 500Gb are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Cheapest Ssd 500Gb:
(1) Cheapest Ssd 500Gb Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Cheapest Ssd 500Gb should be in line with its value. You can compare Cheapest Ssd 500Gb reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Cheapest Ssd 500Gb is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Cheapest Ssd 500Gb materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Cheapest Ssd 500Gb to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Cheapest Ssd 500Gbs come in various sizes. Do you need a large Cheapest Ssd 500Gbor a small one? Think about where you will use your Cheapest Ssd 500Gb in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Cheapest Ssd 500Gbs also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Cheapest Ssd 500Gb would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Cheapest Ssd 500Gb will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Cheapest Ssd 500Gb you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Cheapest Ssd 500Gb? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Cheapest Ssd 500Gbto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Cheapest Ssd 500Gb will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Cheapest Ssd 500Gb. It is hard to know exactly how an Cheapest Ssd 500Gb will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Cheapest Ssd 500Gb you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.