We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing External Audio Card of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best External Audio Card of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,501 Reviews Scanned
- Native 7.1 Surround Sound Support
- Immersive 3D PC Gaming Audio
- Best-in-class Console Gaming Audio
- Blaster Acoustic Engine Pro
- Audiophile-grade Headphone Amplifier
- Connectors: USB Type-A, Stereo output jack, Mono microphone-input jack.
- Driverless for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX.
- USB bus-powered, no external power required.
- Reverse Compliant with USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0
- PLUG & PLAY USB SOUND CARD: PHOINIKAS USB audio adapter can be used to replace a faulty sound card or audio port. Add a 3.5mm port to the computer through the USB port. You can connect devices with 3.5mm jacks /2.0 USB jacks through the USB interface: headphones, speakers, microphone or USB device. Plug and play, no driver required.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all common systems, including Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac IOS, etc. At the same time, you can connect multiple USB devices or 3.5mm interface devices to PC, laptop, PS4, Xbox One, etc., such as keyboard, mouse, card reader, webcam, MP3 player, earphone, microphone, etc.
- PERSONALIZED FUNCTION & 4 FEET CABLE: The sound card has a variety of sound effects, you can switch by "EQ", also has mini LED indicator, surround sound, unique volume control keys, microphone mute, speaker mute and volume up / down function keys, You can change traditional volume controls and increase the level of game audio. In addition, with a 4 feet cable, you can place your sound card anywhere.
- STEREO SOUND ADAPTER: The External sound card has 360 ° stereo sound surround to prevent electromagnetic interference, and has stable and best sound quality. Ideal for Skype / ICQ / Google Hangouts / Team Speak, it is also suitable for operating a second source of speakers and headphones simultaneously.
- MULTI-PORT SOUND CARD: PHOINIKAS external sound card is a sound card with audio chip, it has 6 ports, 3 of which are USB2.0 ports, and the other 3 are 3.5mm ports. Multiple ports can be plugged in at the same time, no additional adapters are required.
- 7.1 SOUND CARD: This 1.7 USB sound card turns your laptop or desktop PC into a 7.1-channel home theater-ready sound system through a single USB 2.0 connection.
- COST-SAVING UPGRADE: With support for analog and digital audio output for stereo to 7.1 channel audio applications, the audio to USB adapter upgrade the existing integrated audio on a laptop or portable computer.
- BUILT-IN FEATURES: The external sound card features easy-to-use volume control and two external microphone inputs. It also supports 44.1KHz and 48KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48KHz for SPDIF.
- EASY INSTALLATION: The digital audio adapter is easy to install with plug and play support in Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems.
- RELIABLE SUPPORT: Backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty, this 7.1 USB sound card also comes with free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal Sound Card Option : UGREEN usb audio adapter is ideal to replace your faulty sound card or audio port, it adds a mono microphone-in and a stereo audio-out port to your computer through a USB port, which enables you to connect your existing headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone with 3.5mm jack to your PC through a USB interface.
- Practical Stereo Sound Adapter: It protects against electromagnetic interference and enjoy the stable and best sound quality. Quite great for Skype/ ICQ/ Google Hangouts/ TeamSpeak, additionally suitable as a second sound source for simultaneous operation of loudspeakers and headphones.
- Superior Features: No driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required for this convenient sound card.
- Wide Compatibility: Windows 10/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX/ PS4/ Google Chromebook/ Windows Surface Pro 3/ Raspberry Pi are ok with the usb to audio adapter. Please kindly note it only supports mono microphone TRS, it does not support TS, TRRS. Not compatible with PS3.
- Compact and Portable: Durable ABS material made the USB to headphone adapter compact and lightweight. IMPORTANT NOTE: This usb audio converter only supports mono microphone TRS, does NOT support TS, TRRS.
- 7.1 Channel Surround Sound
- Simple USB 2.0 Connection (Backwards Compatible w/ USB 1.1)
- Support 48/44.1 KHz Sampling Rates For Both Playbacks and Recordings
- SPDIF Optical Digital Input And Output
- Separate Left And Right Microphone Inputs For True Stereo Recordings
- Hear the power of sound blaster technology on your PC and Mac with our SBX Pro Studio and Crystal Voice Technologies
- Advanced audio technology that delivers 5.1 discrete channels of vibrant sound for your digital entertainment.If no audio output when playing digital files check whether the powered speakers or external amplifier are connected to the line out jacks.
- Easily converts the PC into a cinematic entertainment system by providing a compelling 5.1 Surround sound
- Built-in dual microphones with Crystal Voice Technology to enable optimal performance of headset-free use. Compatability - Microsoft Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista.Mac OS 10.6 & above
- Premium Aluminum Ruggedized Housing matches the Macbook/Ultrabook
- High Quality Audio (In/Out) at 48KHz/44.1KHz sampling rate with 16-Bit Resolution
- Plug and Play Functionality, Including 2foot Extension USB cable
- MULTI PORTS: USB 3.0 Hub 3 Ports help protect the USB port on your PC or computer by adding two additional USB ports. If done frequently plugging and unplugging the USB port of PC, it is easy to damage. With this little hub, you can connect three USB devices at the same time without worry.
- ADAPTER AUDIO USB: USB Sound Card is ideal to replace your defective sound or audio port card, it adds a Mono microphone input and an audio output port to your computer via a USB port. It allows USB connectivity with your earphones, headphones, speakers, or your existing 3.5mm microphone. Note: The microphone port only supports microphone with TRS jack(3 conductors), does NOT support TS(2 conductors) and TRRS(4 conductors) jacks.
- 5 Gbps FAST SPEED: Ugreen USB 3.0 Hub allows data transfer speed up to 5 Gbps, you can quickly transfer large files from the USB 3.0 port on your PC; it is also backwards compatible with all devices and hosts with USB 2.0 or 1.1. PLUG&PLAY: Supporting the Plug and Play hot-swap feature, no drivers are required.
- EXTRAL POWER: On the USB 3.0 hub, there is a Micro USB port that was used to power the hub when you connect intensive devices energy, like the HD 3.5". COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with standard including Windows systems 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS, Linux, etc.
- SAFETY: Voltage and protection against incorporated overload (surge) to ensure the safety of your devices.
Last update on 2020-05-20 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated External Audio Card to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best External Audio Card from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell External Audio Card. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy External Audio Card from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping External Audio Card Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of External Audio Card based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on External Audio Card that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add External Audio Card to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy External Audio Card with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for External Audio Card, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great External Audio Card Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s External Audio Card have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s External Audio Card descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for External Audio Card. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best External Audio Card (with Price and Reviews)
Although most External Audio Card are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an External Audio Card:
(1) External Audio Card Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an External Audio Card should be in line with its value. You can compare External Audio Card reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular External Audio Card is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
External Audio Card materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your External Audio Card to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, External Audio Cards come in various sizes. Do you need a large External Audio Cardor a small one? Think about where you will use your External Audio Card in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
External Audio Cards also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your External Audio Card would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an External Audio Card will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of External Audio Card you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your External Audio Card? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the External Audio Cardto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your External Audio Card will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an External Audio Card. It is hard to know exactly how an External Audio Card will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the External Audio Card you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.