We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing External Audio Card of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best External Audio Card of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,929 Reviews Scanned
- Native 7.1 Surround Sound Support
- Immersive 3D PC Gaming Audio
- Best-in-class Console Gaming Audio
- Blaster Acoustic Engine Pro
- Audiophile-grade Headphone Amplifier
- PLUG & PLAY USB SOUND CARD: PHOINIKAS USB audio adapter can be used to replace a faulty sound card or audio port. Add a 3.5mm port to the computer through the USB port. You can connect devices with 3.5mm jacks /2.0 USB jacks through the USB interface: headphones, speakers, microphone or USB device. Plug and play, no driver required.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all common systems, including Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac IOS, etc. At the same time, you can connect multiple USB devices or 3.5mm interface devices to PC, laptop, PS4, Xbox One, etc., such as keyboard, mouse, card reader, webcam, MP3 player, earphone, microphone, etc.
- PERSONALIZED FUNCTION & 4 FEET CABLE: The sound card has a variety of sound effects, you can switch by "EQ", also has mini LED indicator, surround sound, unique volume control keys, microphone mute, speaker mute and volume up / down function keys, You can change traditional volume controls and increase the level of game audio. In addition, with a 4 feet cable, you can place your sound card anywhere.
- STEREO SOUND ADAPTER: The External sound card has 360 ° stereo sound surround to prevent electromagnetic interference, and has stable and best sound quality. Ideal for Skype / ICQ / Google Hangouts / Team Speak, it is also suitable for operating a second source of speakers and headphones simultaneously.
- MULTI-PORT SOUND CARD: PHOINIKAS external sound card is a sound card with audio chip, it has 6 ports, 3 of which are USB2.0 ports, and the other 3 are 3.5mm ports. Multiple ports can be plugged in at the same time, no additional adapters are required.
- Connectors: USB Type-A, Stereo output jack, Mono microphone-input jack.
- Driverless for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX.
- USB bus-powered, no external power required.
- Reverse Compliant with USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0
- Ideal Sound Card Option : UGREEN usb audio adapter is ideal to replace your faulty sound card or audio port, it adds a mono microphone-in and a stereo audio-out port to your computer through a USB port, which enables you to connect your existing headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone with 3.5mm jack to your PC through a USB interface.
- Practical Stereo Sound Adapter: It protects against electromagnetic interference and enjoy the stable and best sound quality. Quite great for Skype/ ICQ/ Google Hangouts/ TeamSpeak, additionally suitable as a second sound source for simultaneous operation of loudspeakers and headphones.
- Superior Features: No driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required for this convenient sound card.
- Wide Compatibility: Windows 10/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX/ PS5/ PS4/ Google Chromebook/ Windows Surface Pro 3/ Raspberry Pi are ok with the usb to audio adapter. Please kindly note it only supports mono microphone TRS, it does not support TS, TRRS. Not compatible with PS3.
- Compact and Portable: Durable ABS material made the USB to headphone adapter compact and lightweight. IMPORTANT NOTE: This usb audio converter only supports mono microphone TRS, does NOT support TS, TRRS.
- This 7.1 USB sound cards offers a high quality solution for upgrading desktop or laptop sound. Home Theater-Ready Audio Solution Providing a robust USB audio experience, the external sound card for your laptop or PC connects to a host computer through a single USB 2.0 connection, to deliver impressive external audio capability that can instantly be swapped between systems, without having to open the computer case for installation. Cost-Saving Solution Supporting analog and digital audio for 2 to 7.1 channel audio applications, the SPDIF output sound card provides a cost-saving upgrade from built-in/on-board sound that turns desktop/laptop sound into a home theater-ready audio solution. The audio to USB adapter features easy-to-use volume control and two external microphone inputs, for applications requiring high quality sound with multi-input capability with support for 44.1 KHz and 48 KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48 KHz for SPDIF. Easy Setup A more than suitable solution for home theater, gaming or multi-media presentations, the External USB Sound Card is easy to install with plug and play support in Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems. The USB stereo audio adapter is backed by our 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Note: The audio adapter’s SPDIF optical pass-through port supports two-channel audio, this port does not support 5.1 or 7.1 audio.
- 7.1 Sound card: This 1.7 USB Sound card turns your laptop or desktop PC into a 7.1-channel home theater-ready sound system through a single USB 2.0 connection.
- Cost-saving upgrade: With support for analog and digital audio output for stereo to 7.1 channel audio applications, the audio to USB adapter upgrade the existing integrated audio on a laptop or portable computer.
- Built-in features: The external sound card features easy-to-use volume control and two external microphone inputs. It also supports 44.1KHz and 48KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48KHz for SPDIF.
- Easy installation: The digital audio adapter is easy to install with plug and play support in Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems.
- 7.1 Channel Surround Sound
- Simple USB 2.0 Connection (Backwards Compatible w/ USB 1.1)
- Support 48/44.1 KHz Sampling Rates For Both Playbacks and Recordings
- SPDIF Optical Digital Input And Output
- Separate Left And Right Microphone Inputs For True Stereo Recordings
- [Superior Audio Performance] With the built-in advanced DAC of ultra-low distortion and noise, Cubilux USB external sound card reproduces clean, natural sound with all the depth and details. The full-scale output voltage is 1Vrms, powerful enough to drive a wide range of headphones - from earbuds and gaming headsets to more expensive studio-grade headphones.
- [Support Hi-Res Audio Stream] Capable of decoding audio stream up to 192KHz/24-bit to give you the original and lossless listening experience. It can also record at 48KHz/24-bit to capture crystal clear audio content for your interview, vlog or YouTube channel.
- [Support Remote Control & TRRS MIC] Supports headset with 3.5mm CTIA combo jack for on-line talking, gaming chatting or video meeting; and put control of volume adjustment and music play/pause at your fingertips with the in-line remote of your headset. The adapter also supports 3.5mm 4-pole TRRS microphone. (Please note that the adapter DOES NOT support 3-pole TRS microphone, or headset with separate headphone and microphone connectors.)
- [Driverless Plug & Play] Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS, Linux, and works with a wide range of devices with standard USB A port including PS5 and PS4. Perfect replacement for the built-in sound card in your laptop or desktop PC to achieve premium audio performance or bypass the defective 3.5mm headphone port of your device to regain the audio. (Please Note that the adapter DOES NOT work for TV or Car.)
- [Compact and Sturdy Design] Full Aluminum housing for best isolation of interference and durability of daily use. Covered with 12-month warranty of hassle-free refund or a free replacement offered by Cubilux.
- USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Sound Audio Card for PC Laptop OS support: win98 / XP / 2000 / Vista / Win7/8.External sound card USB 6 channel 5.1 audio. Record & play back digital and analog audio without sound card in your computer.
- USB sound is and USB audio controller. It supports 32KBz, 44.1khz. (which two need driver or application software support) and 48Khz sampling rate in digital recording, 48KHz sampling in digital\analog audio playback.In digital playback mode, itreceives audio stream form PC via USB interface and transmits audio data according to the AES\EBU, IEC60958, S\PDIF cnsumer interface standards. Only R L channel PCM audio in 5.1 channel can be conveyed in digital playback mode.
- In analog playback mode, it supports 6 channels codec for analog playback In digital recording mode, it receives S\PDIF digital audio input and sends back to PC through USB. Three sampling rates, includes 32KHz,44.1KHz are automatically locked internally. In analog recording mode, fixed 48KHz sampling rate issupportedby analog audio recording.
- If you want the fiber output to support 5.1-channel output, you must have the following conditions:1.The sound source must be DTS 5.1 channels, such as 3D games, HD movies. If it is a general MP3 or general 2-channel video, you can only have 2-channel effect.
- 2.The player settings are important: if it is set up with PowerDVD software from the fiber output "Passthrough" through. Meaning that the sound card is only responsible for the fiber signal output, not decoding. Dispensers strongly recommend KMP this player, the function is very powerful。3. After the fiber output must be AC3 / DTS decoder, or built-in AC3 / DTS decoder amplifier and the like。
- Premium Aluminum Ruggedized Housing
- High Quality Audio (In/Out) at 48KHz/44.1KHz sampling rate with 16-Bit Resolution
- Plug and Play Functionality, Including 2foot Extension USB cable
Last update on 2020-11-22 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated External Audio Card to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best External Audio Card from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell External Audio Card. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy External Audio Card from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping External Audio Card Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of External Audio Card based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on External Audio Card that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add External Audio Card to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy External Audio Card with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for External Audio Card, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great External Audio Card Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s External Audio Card have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s External Audio Card descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for External Audio Card. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best External Audio Card (with Price and Reviews)
Although most External Audio Card are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an External Audio Card:
(1) External Audio Card Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an External Audio Card should be in line with its value. You can compare External Audio Card reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular External Audio Card is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
External Audio Card materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your External Audio Card to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, External Audio Cards come in various sizes. Do you need a large External Audio Cardor a small one? Think about where you will use your External Audio Card in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
External Audio Cards also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your External Audio Card would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an External Audio Card will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of External Audio Card you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your External Audio Card? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the External Audio Cardto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your External Audio Card will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an External Audio Card. It is hard to know exactly how an External Audio Card will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the External Audio Card you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.