We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Fret Files Tools of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Fret Files Tools of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,173 Reviews Scanned
- Dual Sided - the IDEAL SIZE and SHAPE for ACOUSTIC and VINTAGE ELECTRIC GUITARS (Medium/Large side), and MODERN ELECTRIC GUITARS, or those with JUMBO and SUPER JUMBO frets (Large/XL side)
- FretGuru Exclusive D.I.A. (Dual Integrated Arc) cutting geometry gives you more precise CUTTING CONTROL and leaves a FINER FINISH than any other fret file - GUARANTEED! Gives you CONTROL, ACCURACY and FINISH that no other file (especially diamond files) can touch
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE file with PREMIUM quality HARDENED EUROPEAN TOOL STEEL gives LONGEST LIFE, with perfectly formed and RAZOR SHARP TEETH leaves a clean, ready-to-be-polished cut
- Contoured and beveled inner and outer edges to PREVENT DAMAGE TO YOUR FRETS and FINGERBOARD, and allow maximum clearance between the file and wood
- PERFECTLY FORMED teeth shape and cutting groove geometry = PRECISE FRETS = YOUR GUITAR PLAYS LIKE BUTTA and SOUNDS EVEN SWEETER
- Guitar Luthier Repair Tool Kit: specifically created to help complete the most common guitar repairs and adjustments. Includes some of the most useful, popular, affordable and high quality tools for set intonation, adjust action, check string height and more. Perfect for maintaining and keeping your instrument in perfect playing condition.
- Guitar Fret Leveling Sanding Level Beam: made of aluminum alloy material, rust-proof, strong and fine workmanship, with self-adhesive sandpaper strip on four sides (400, 600, 1000, 1200 grit), which can meet your different polishing needs. We also offer a set of sandpapers for your replacement and long-term use.
- Guitar Fret Crowning File: made of stainless steel, with same filing size on both 2 edges, narrow fret crowning file after leveling. Ergonomic rubber handle for comfortable holding, makes it very efficient and time saving for dressing the fret wire. The fingerboard guards help to protect your guitar or bass fretboard from scratching or damaging while filing and polishing.
- Guitar String Action Ruler Gauge Tool: the pocket-sized guitar string action ruler gauge tool is marked with scale to measure string height, bridge saddle height, saddle slot depth, pickup polepiece height, fret slot depth and nut height, with conversion chart of string action at 12th fret printed on one side.
- Guitar Luthier Tool kit Includes: 1PCS guitar fret leveling sanding beam, 1PCS guitar fret crowning luthier file, 1PCS guitar string action ruler gauge, 2PCS guitar fingerboard guard protectors, 4PCS replacement sanding papers, and 1PCS portable storage bag.
- Guitar Luthier Tool set Includes - 1 x guitar fret crowning file, 2 x fingerboard guard and 1 x guitar fret rocker leveling,2 x Grinding Stone, Suitable for Luthier, String Instruments User, Guitar, DIY for many fret works.
- FRET FILE - Made of stainless steel, with ergonomic rubber handle for comfortable holding. Size: filing surface is 4 inches in length, rubber handle is 3.2 in length; which is applied to narrow fret crowning after leveling
- FRET ROCKER - Made of stainless steel and has 4 flat and straight edges, which can help your to detect any discrepancy existing in frets height
- FINGERBOARD GUARD with Grinding Stones - Designed to protect your guitar or bass fretboard from scratching or damaging while filing and polishing
- Good Customer Service - If you have anything unclear about these Guitar Clean and Polish Tools Set, welcome to contact us at anytime. Here we commit that we will make the full refund or send a new replacement, if there is any problems with the products you received. Meanwhile, there's no need for you to return the original packing.
- The most advanced and precision fret end dressing file available - designed from the ground up specifically for fret ends - this is your most effective weapon in the battle against sharp fret ends, " fret sprout ", and a must-have for a smoother, faster playing guitar that inspires you to play more often.
- Precision flat ground, diamond honed and polished bottom - so the file glides across your fingerboard without scuffing the wood, finish or binding. We've teamed up with one of Europe's oldest and most respected file makers to help us create this finely crafted file, then we put the finishing touches and final diamond hone and polish here in our shop. Definitely NOT made in China.
- Top of file has a smooth, safe ground edge, and the upper corners and tip are completely rounded and beveled to prevent damage to your fretboard and guitar. Also comes with a top quality, made in USA hardwood handle that feels comfortable in your hand, and takes the pain out of working on your frets.
- Innovative Double Ski-Tip design, to protect your guitar top from scratches and dings.
- [IMPROVED]: This fret file is an improved version of 3rd generation. 0.01mm DEEPER/ 100 grit HIGHER than the original groove, which means it can better fit the frets and file marks more finely. Make your frets coronation easier and more detailed.
- [WIDELY APPLICABLE]: Baroque Fret Crowning File has three kinds of groove. 1mm for extra narrow frets, likes ukuleles; 2mm for all standard guitars, bass, banjo, mandolin, cigar box guitars; 3mm for jumbo frets. A very useful luthier tool.
- [EFFICIENT&EFFORTLESS]: High strength DIAMOND electroplating process brings a longer service life, sharper filing, and higher working efficiency. The hand shank is made of SOLID ROSEWOOD, excellent grip and smooth operations and save effort.
- [EASY TO CARRY]: An oxford bag included, not only easy to carry, but also provides excellent protection for your frets file tools. The package also includes a high-quality user guide. Please read the user guide carefully before dressing fret crown.
- [SUGGESTION]: Use with Baroque Fret Erasers makes the frets very very smooth. For all files, the grit is relatively coarse. After using the file, the fret will not be so smooth, so it needs to be polished with a higher grit fret eraser.
- This is the 3rd generation Baroque fret crowning file that upgrade with deeper grooves and finer grits.
- Made by high quality carbon steel&coating with diamond grits. Concave in center design makes it very efficient&time saving for crowning the fret.
- 3 in 1 size:The file has 3 different sizes grooves.The small slot is use for Ukulele fret.Medium slot is use for normal Guitar/Bass fret which for most regular use.Large slot is use for Jumbo frets.
- Wood handle for convenient and comfortable use.Packed with individual Nylon Oxford Bag,very portable.
- [PLEASE NOTE]: To get a smooth and shinny frets, please use Baroque fret eraser to polish frets after using this file.You will SAVE 10% on Baroque fret erasers when you buy Baroque fret file and erasers together from Robel Tech.Please check "Special offers for this item/Special offers and product promotions" for more promotion details.
- 🎸FarBoat Guitar Fret Crowning File with Blue Rubber Handle.
- 🎸Material: Metal, Rubber. Solid, rustproof, very sturdy and durable.
- 🎸3 Sizes of Edges: Equiped with narrow/medium/wide groove, convenient to use, cater to your varieties of requirements.
- 🎸Easy to Grip: With a layer of rubber on the end, anti-slip and comfortable to grip.
- 🎸Great suited for guitar frets, also can be used for bass and ukulele and so on.
- Guitar Tool kit Includes: 1PCS guitar fret crowning luthier file, 1PCS guitar fret leveling beam, 1PCS guitar fret rocker, 2PCS guitar string spreaders, 2PCS guitar fingerboard guard protectors, 8PCS/2Set replacement sanding papers, and 1PCS portable storage bag.
- Guitar Fret Leveling Beam: made of aluminum alloy material, rust-proof, strong and fine workmanship, with self-adhesive sandpaper strip on four sides (400, 600, 1000, 1200 grit), which can meet your different polishing needs.
- Guitar Fret Crowning Luthier File: made of stainless steel, with same filing size on both 2 edges, narrow fret crowning file after leveling. Ergonomic rubber handle for comfortable holding, makes it very efficient and time saving for dressing the fret wire.
- Guitar String Spreaders: allows you to move the strings off the fretboard and hold them while you work on the frets or fretboard, making the repair, set up and cleaning project more convenient and high effective.
- Guitar Fret Rocker: made of stainless steel and has 4-in-1 accurate straight edges, which can help you to detect any discrepancy existing in frets height. Perfect for locating the uneven fret and finding the source of fret buzz.
- Guitar Luthier Tool set Includes - 1 x Guitar Fret Leveling Beam , 1 x guitar fret crowning file, 2 x fingerboard guard and 1 x guitar fret rocker leveling,2 x Grinding Stone, Suitable for Luthier, String Instruments User, Guitar, DIY for many fret works. After receiving the product, if missing accessories, please contact us as soon as possible, we will refund or resend for free.
- Guitar Fret Leveling Beam - Made of aluminum alloy material, rust-proof, strong and fine workmanship, with self-adhesive sandpaper strip on four sides (400, 600, 1000, 1200 grit), which can meet your different polishing needs.
- Guitar Fret File - Made of stainless steel, with ergonomic rubber handle for comfortable holding. Size: filing surface is 4 inches in length, rubber handle is 3.2 in length; which is applied to narrow fret crowning after leveling
- Fret Rocker - Made of stainless steel and has 4 flat and straight edges, which can help your to detect any discrepancy existing in frets height
- Fingerboard Guard with Grinding Stones - Designed to protect your guitar or bass fretboard from scratching or damaging while filing and polishing.
- Product Name: Fret File; Total Length: 9.3"; Wooden Part Length: 3.8"; File Part Length: 5.5".
- 3 Different size edges prevents damage to fingerboard.
- Wooden handle design for convenient and comfortable to use.
- An amazing fret file dressing tool, widely used in electric guitar, acoustic guitar, bass, ukulele, and other musical instruments.
- Excellent service, superior quality, fast delivery. We do make best effort to provide customers 100% satisfaction.
Last update on 2021-04-09 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Fret Files Tools to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Fret Files Tools from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Fret Files Tools. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Fret Files Tools from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Fret Files Tools Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Fret Files Tools based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Fret Files Tools that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Fret Files Tools to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Fret Files Tools with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Fret Files Tools, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Fret Files Tools Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Fret Files Tools have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Fret Files Tools descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Fret Files Tools. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Fret Files Tools (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Fret Files Tools are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Fret Files Tools:
(1) Fret Files Tools Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Fret Files Tools should be in line with its value. You can compare Fret Files Tools reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Fret Files Tools is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Fret Files Tools materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Fret Files Tools to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Fret Files Toolss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Fret Files Toolsor a small one? Think about where you will use your Fret Files Tools in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Fret Files Toolss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Fret Files Tools would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Fret Files Tools will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Fret Files Tools you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Fret Files Tools? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Fret Files Toolsto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Fret Files Tools will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Fret Files Tools. It is hard to know exactly how an Fret Files Tools will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Fret Files Tools you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.