We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Fuji Gfx Specs of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Fuji Gfx Specs of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,680 Reviews Scanned
- 3-year warranty
- Compatible with OEM battery
- Fully charges the battery in approximately 60-90 minutes
- Includes a 12V car plug adapter
- 16 possible radio channels, Operate on Radio Frequency 433 MHz, 1 transmitter can trigger multiple receivers
- Radio Wireless Connection: It works from behind the camera as well as from in front, not having to be in direct line of sight to the camera like an infrared (IR) remote, so it is much more flexible and convenient than IR remote control
- Can trigger cameras wireless or wired, wireless range up to 30 meters / 100ft
- Can wirelessly trigger the camera shutter under 5 modes: single shot, unlimited continuous shots, bulb shot, 3 continuous shots and 5 seconds delay shot. (Note: It's not able to control video start and stop)
- It fits for Fuji Fujifilm X-T4 X-T3 X-T2 X-T1 X-T30 X-T20 X-T10 X-T100 X-E3 X-E2S X-E2 X-PRO3 X-PRO2 X-H1 GFX 100 GFX 50S GFX 50R X100V X100F X100T XF10 X-A5 X-A10 X70 X30 camera (Does not work with Fuji X-S10, X-E4, X-A7)
- This standard zoom Lens Covers a range of 25-51mm in 35mm format equivalent
- Lens constructed of 11 groups and 14 elements, each using one of the three types of Lens elements, aspheric Lens, ED Lens and Super ED Lens
- The Lens adopts an inner focusing method, reducing the weight of the focus Lens and achieving fast and near-silent AF by driving focusing using a Linear motor
- Weather resistant
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
- 18-55mm f:2.8 - 4.0 OIS (27 - 84mm equivalent)
- 14 Elements in 10 groups (inc. 3 aspherical & 1 extra low dispersion Elements)
- Angle of View: 76.5 - 29 Degrees
- Filter Size: 58mm. Focus range-Normal- Approx. 0.6m - ∞ (whole zoom position). Macro- Wide: 30cm - 10m, Telephoto: 40cm - 10m
- Aperture control : Number of blades 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Optically designed to draw out the maximum image quality of a flagship standard zoom lens Angle of view 83 2°- 29°
- Focal length(35mm format equivalent) f=16-55mm (24-84mm) Focus range Normal - 0 6m - ∞(whole zoom position) Macro - 30cm - 10m (Wide) 40cm - 10m (Telephoto)
- High-speed, quiet auto focus thanks to the Linear Motor Weight, excluding caps and hoods 1 44 pounds (655g)
- Weather resistant design with 14 sealing points dust-resistant and -10 Degree low-temperature operation
- Nano-Gi coating technology 9 rounded blade aperture diaphragm help create smooth and circular bokeh Max Magnification 0 16x (telephoto)
- High resolving power and beautiful bokeh - an optical construction of 16 elements in 12 groups, including one aspherical Lens, one Super ED Lens, and three ED lenses has been Adopted.
- New AF System - Adopts a Floating Focus System, which divides focus lens group into “Front Focus Group” and “Rear Focus Group” and drives them depending on the shooting distance with high accuracy.
- Optical Image Stabilization - Angle shake and shift shake are suppressed by using a gyro sensor and an acceleration sensor with high accuracy, which achieves 5-stop image stabilization.
- Weather and dust resistant, -10 DegreeC/14 DegreeF low-temperature operation with fluorine coating. Angle of view is 20.1 degree
- Compatible with the XF1.4x and XF2.0x Teleconverters.Min. aperture:F22
- Compatible with Fujifilm GFX 100S GFX100 GFX50S GFX50S II X-H1 X-T4 X-T3 X-T2 X-T1 camera
- Replaces Fujifilm EC-XT L finder eyecup
- Dome-shaped eyecup effectively shields light, making it easier to see the viewfinder
- Made from soft and durable silicone + high quality ABS
- Can be installed to the camera easily and securely
- Weather resistant design with 8 sealing points for weather and dust resistance and operation as low as 14 Degree
- Inner focus system with 0.08 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation. Focal length : 35 millimeter (35 millimeter format equivalent : 53 millimeter)
- Nano GI coating reduces ghosting and flare
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh
- Minimum working distance of approximately 13 inches.Max. magnification:0.17x.Angle of view:44.2 degree
- Stunning resolution: world’s first 61MP full-frame 35mm back-illuminated Exmore R CMOS Image Sensor. The product is compatible with Final Cut Pro X and iMovie
- High speed: up to 10Fps continuous shooting at 61MP with AE/AF tracking; 26. 2MP in APS-C crop mode
- Fast Hybrid Autofocus: 567 Phase detection AF points and 425 contrast AF points to cover more area
- Advanced subject recognition: real-time tracking and real-time eye AF for humans, animals and movies
- Accurate color reproduction: 15-stop dynamic Range at low sensitivities for greater Color accuracy
Last update on 2022-01-11 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Fuji Gfx Specs to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Fuji Gfx Specs from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Fuji Gfx Specs. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Fuji Gfx Specs from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Fuji Gfx Specs Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Fuji Gfx Specs based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Fuji Gfx Specs that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Fuji Gfx Specs to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Fuji Gfx Specs with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Fuji Gfx Specs, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Fuji Gfx Specs Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Fuji Gfx Specs have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Fuji Gfx Specs descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Fuji Gfx Specs. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Fuji Gfx Specs (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Fuji Gfx Specs are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Fuji Gfx Specs:
(1) Fuji Gfx Specs Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Fuji Gfx Specs should be in line with its value. You can compare Fuji Gfx Specs reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Fuji Gfx Specs is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Fuji Gfx Specs materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Fuji Gfx Specs to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Fuji Gfx Specss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Fuji Gfx Specsor a small one? Think about where you will use your Fuji Gfx Specs in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Fuji Gfx Specss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Fuji Gfx Specs would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Fuji Gfx Specs will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Fuji Gfx Specs you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Fuji Gfx Specs? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Fuji Gfx Specsto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Fuji Gfx Specs will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Fuji Gfx Specs. It is hard to know exactly how an Fuji Gfx Specs will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Fuji Gfx Specs you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.