We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Hobbywing Brushless Esc of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Hobbywing Brushless Esc of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,647 Reviews Scanned
- 1/10th Touring Car/Buggy/F1/Drift Car, and etc.
- Motor Limit: For 4-6 cells NiMH / 2S LiPo ≥3.5T (1/10 On-road), ≥4.5T (1/10 Off-road), For 8-9 cells NiMH / 3S LiPo≥8.5T (1/10 On-road), ≥10.5T (1/10 Off-road)
- Battery; 4-9 cells NiMH, 2-3S LiPo
- BEC: 6V@3A, Linear Mode, Cooling fan powered by the battery
- Dim/Weight: 43 x 36 x 33mm (w/ Fan) / 105g (w/ Wires & Fan)
- Cont./Peak Current/Resistance: 60A/360A/0.001
- Motor Type Supported: Sensor less Brushless Motor
- Car Applicable: 1:10 On-road/Off-road/Buggy/Monster
- Motor Limit: For 2S Lipo or 6 cells NiMH: On-road: KV<6000, Off-road: KV<4000 For 3S Lipo or 9 cells NiMH: On-road: KV<4000, Off-road: KV<300
- Size/ Weight: 48.5(L)*38(W)*32(H) / 90g
- What is the box? (1) Ezrun MAX6 ESC (3) 10 AWG, 200C Black wires for a brushless motor (1) Double sided tape (2) Heat shrink tube User's manual A HOBBYWING decal
- Fully waterproof design for all weather conditions.
- Super internal switch-mode BEC with switchable voltage of 6V/7.4V and a cont. /peak current of 6A/25A for easily driving big torque servos and high voltage servos. Highly reliable electronic switch avoids troubles which may happen to traditional mechanical switch due to dirt, water, dash and etc.
- The built-in spark-proof circuit effectively protects not only battery and ESC connectors from damage but also users from physical injury (to hands) caused by strong electrical sparks produced at the battery and ESC connecting moment.
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors and sensored brushless motors (only in sensorless mode).
- High current: 160A cont. Output
- High volt / current beck built in
- Efficient cooling: heat sink design and fan included.
- 12AWG wiring
- Separate programming port
- Max 10 ESC Cont./Peak Current 60A / 450A Paired with 3652 SL G2 4000KV 2-3S rated combo / XT60 Power Plug
- Size: 39.4x32. 8x23. 1mm (w/o Fan) weight w/ wires: 67.8G output motor connectors: 3.5mm bullet
- ESC is compatible with both sensorless and sensored brushless motors (only in sensorless mode). Fully waterproof design for all conditions.
- Advanced programming via portable LED program card, multifunction LCD program box or OTA. Firmware upgrade via HOBBYWING multifunction LCD program box or WiFi module (item sold separately).
- Capacitor Protection:Innovative Capacitor Protection effectively protects capacitors from exploding and causing irreversible damage to the ESC from overloading. Multiple protections: motor lock-up protection, low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection, overload protection, and fail safe (throttle signal loss protection).
- 1/10, 1/12 on-road & off-road CLUB competition and normal training
- Brushless Motor Limit 2S LiPo/4-6S NiMH: ≥8.5T (1/10 on-road), ≥11.5T (1/10 off-road) Brushless Motor Limit 3S LiPo/8-9S NiMH：≥13.5T (1/10 on-road), ≥17.5T (1/10 off-road)
- 2-3S LiPo/4-9S NiMH,6V, 2A (Line-mode BEC),Powered by the stable BEC output voltage of 6V
- Input End: No, Output End: No.,33.5mm(L) x 28.5mm(W) x 30.5mm(H) / 59.8g,Via the Rx Cable (or Throttle Control Cable)
- This is the Hobbywing EZRun 18A Sensorless Brushless ESC and Motor Combo, with an included Program Box. This combo combines an 18 Amp Brushless/Sensorless ESC with a 18.0 Turn, 5200kV Brushless/Sensorless Motor for an electronic package suitable for 1/18 and 1/16 scale on-road and off-road sport fun.
- Motor Specifications: kV: 5200 Motor Diameter: 20mm Motor Length: 30 Shaft Diameter: 2mm Shaft Length: 10mm Weight: 46g
- Suitable Car: 1/18 on-road sport. Cooling Fan: Not included. Size: 31.5mm(L) * 27.5mm(W) * 15mm(H). Weight: 19g (Without wires)
- ESC Specifications: Output: Continuous 18A, burst 50A. Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo. BEC: 6V/1A (Linear mode built-in BEC). Resistance: 0.01 Ohm. Motor Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor. Suitable Motor: With 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S Lipo: On-Road≥12T, Off-Road≥8T; With 6-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S Lipo: On-Road≥18T, Off-Road≥24T
- Programmer Specifications: Size: 88x58x14mm Weight: 40g Input Weight: 4.8-6V
- Cont./peak current: 60A/360A; input: 2-3s LiPo, 5-9 Cells NiMH; beck output: switch mode:6V/3A
- Application: boat length <70cm
- Waterproof ESC, sensorless operation
- 3652sl 3300Kv Brushless motor features: max Input voltage: 3S 11.1V LiPo weight: 218g(7.69oz) motor diameter: 36mm motor length: 52mm Shaft Diameter: 3.175mm (1/8") connector: 3.5mm bullet
- Max10 ESC features: max Input voltage: 2-3s LiPo/6-9 Cells NiMH amp rating: 60A brake: proportional with adjustable curve reversible: Yes - with lockout low voltage cut-off: yes, programmable
- Size: 39.4x32. 8x23. 1mm (w/o Fan) weight w/ wires: 67.8G output motor connectors: 3.5mm bullet
- 3652sl 5400Kv Brushless motor features: max Input voltage: 3S 11.1V LiPo weight: 218g(7.69oz) motor diameter: 36mm motor length: 52mm Shaft Diameter: 3.175mm (1/8") connector: 3.5mm bullet
Last update on 2021-04-21 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Hobbywing Brushless Esc to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Hobbywing Brushless Esc from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Hobbywing Brushless Esc. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Hobbywing Brushless Esc from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Hobbywing Brushless Esc Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Hobbywing Brushless Esc based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Hobbywing Brushless Esc that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Hobbywing Brushless Esc to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Hobbywing Brushless Esc with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Hobbywing Brushless Esc, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Hobbywing Brushless Esc Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Hobbywing Brushless Esc have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Hobbywing Brushless Esc descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Hobbywing Brushless Esc. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Hobbywing Brushless Esc (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Hobbywing Brushless Esc are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Hobbywing Brushless Esc:
(1) Hobbywing Brushless Esc Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Hobbywing Brushless Esc should be in line with its value. You can compare Hobbywing Brushless Esc reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Hobbywing Brushless Esc is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Hobbywing Brushless Esc materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Hobbywing Brushless Esc to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Hobbywing Brushless Escs come in various sizes. Do you need a large Hobbywing Brushless Escor a small one? Think about where you will use your Hobbywing Brushless Esc in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Hobbywing Brushless Escs also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Hobbywing Brushless Esc would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Hobbywing Brushless Esc will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Hobbywing Brushless Esc you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Hobbywing Brushless Esc? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Hobbywing Brushless Escto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Hobbywing Brushless Esc will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Hobbywing Brushless Esc. It is hard to know exactly how an Hobbywing Brushless Esc will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Hobbywing Brushless Esc you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.