We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Hygrometer With Alarm of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Hygrometer With Alarm of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,393 Reviews Scanned
- Made for Accuracy: The sensors are Swiss-made and designed for precision, providing accurate temperatures within ±0.54℉ (±0.3℃) and humidity ±3%RH. The overall working range is between -4℉ to 140℉ (-20℃ to 60℃) and 0% - 99%RH.
- Stable Data Transmission: 433MHz pairing between the gateway and the temperature-humidity monitor supports up to 60m/196ft transmission range. (Note: The gateway of the hygrometer cannot be used for water detector.)
- Smart Alert Notification: The app will push alert notification once the temperature and humidity goes out of preset range.
- Data Storage & Export: 2 years Cloud data storage enables you to view historical temperature and humidity records at any time. Curve graph displaying offers you a clear data-changing track. You can export data to CSV format for use.
- Daily Life Waterproof: Daily life water resistance protects the indoor thermometer hygrometer from the damage of raindrops.
- 🌡️ ACCURATE AND ALWAYS ON - Made with premium Swiss components, this wireless temperature monitor records a new, precise, accurate temperature and humidity reading every minute - leaving no gaps
- 🌡️ ALERTS ON YOUR PHONE: Whether you are monitoring your refrigerator, freezer, or greenhouse - the temperature sensor will send an alert directly to your phone so you can take action before it's too late
- 🌡️ UNLIMITED HISTORY: Easily browse hours, days, weeks, and years of historical data using the app's interactive and intuitive graphs. Export the entire history - or just parts of it - as a CSV file, which can be opened in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- 🌡️ BLUETOOTH: This sensor communicates directly to your phone. May only reach some rooms in the house if the sensor is in a fridge or freezer separated by exterior wall; e.g. garage. We are currently working on a wifi gateway (sold separately) that will connect these sensors to the internet so you can get alerts and monitor your sensors from anywhere in the world.
- 🌡️ DOES NOT USE YOUR LOCATION: Contrary to false reviews, this product does not need or use your location. Please help report misinformation.
- ☂ Large LCD Color Screen The 2078 weather station is very easy to read as it has a 4.3*7-inch LCD color screen with large number. When plugged in, the backlight will always stay on and there are 3 level adjustable brightness. When powered by batteries only, the screen will dim after 10s in order to save energy.
- ☂ Real Time Weather Data: The latest 2078 weather display adopts the advanced technology which provides more accuracy data on temperature and humidity. The transmission range of this weather display is up to 328ft in an open area.
- ☂ Precise Weather Forecaster: The indoor-outdoor wireless thermometer can predict 7 different weather conditions. The temperature error range is ±1°C and the humidity error is 5% compared to local FAA pilot weather service.
- ☂ Multifunctional Weather Station: There are smooth touch buttons on screen of this temperature forecaster. You can view calendar, temperature and humidity records in a glance after setting. It also includes 2 snooze daily alarm clocks.
- ☂ High Quality and Useful: This digital temperature humidity monitor can be both walls mounted or place on the table top. It can work with 3 sensors at the same time, so that you can know current conditions for multiple areas.
- 1. Display the temperature, relative humidity and dew point. It can be operated easily and be ideal instruments for use in fields, laboratory, workshop, warehouse and home applications.
- 2. Humidity alarm feature can be turned on or off. The humidity alarm limits can be set according to your reality needs. LED Alarm.
- 3. Temperature-Humidity Sensor can be mounted on the left side of the meter or extended for measurements in other locations. The meter can be mounted on wall or placed on a flat surface. Sensor probe is about 1.64 feet (50cm).
- 4. Data memory of max/min temperature and humidity values are available. Fahrenheit/Celsius can be exchanged according to your application preference.
- 5. Large LCD display. Power supplied by 2 x 1.5V AAA battery (Not provided by seller).
- Essential Alarm Reptile Thermometer Hygrometer: Monitor temperature and humidity of tanks with this easy to use thermometer hygrometer. Default Alarm arrange: 28 degree (HI); 18 degree (Lo), it can be set by yourself. And pls note: it will only alarm few seconds, then the alarm value will flashing.
- Stylish Design: Stylish looking digital thermometer with hook for temperature and humidity monitoring. Easy to read, install and operate; this gadget features a digital screen that displays reading in both Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Fantastic Value to Help Maintain Ideal Environment: While caring for your beloved reppies, temperature plays a quintessential role; When it comes to reptile tanks, we only offer the best quality and accuracy. Reptile Digital Thermometer allows you to closely monitor the right temperature
- Quality Guaranteed and Accurate Temperature Measurement: Our carefully sourced range of thermometer hygrometers are manufactured to the highest of standards our customers expect
- Exceptional Customer Service: With size of only 2.44” x 1.57” x 0.66”(62×40×17mm), this can be displayed anywhere in your tank without getting in the way of your pal’s view. With a wealth of experience our Thermometer World teams are here to help with any questions.
- Wide Appilication: This alarm thermometer can be use as a reptile thermometer, or as a aquarium thermometer, suitable for various occasions like reptile supplies, or use it in your car home, kindergartens , schools and places equipped with air conditioners.
- Alarm Function with LED Indicator: Alarm Default Settings: High: 28°C / Low 18°C. You can set high/low alarm temperatures by pressing the "SET" button and the alarm thermometer will warn you if the temperature reaches the warning value you set.
- Easy to read: the reptile thermometer has an easy to read electronic LCD display, you can get the accurate temperature with humidity. Bold digits ideal for those with not the best eyesight, allowing you to use this in the tank or room
- Flexible Installation: Easy to install and remove with hook, No messy wires in tank, or sticks it to the tank door with the rear magnet, accessories humidity gauge will stay on steadily
- In/out (probe) Temperature Switch Function: With this function, you need to choose the function by press the OUT/IN button on the back. Can be used as a reptile thermometer or a room thermometer, or reptile thermometer.
- Sleek silver plastic frame
- Alarm, snooze, calendar, thermometer and hygrometer
- Folding stand included
- Powered by 2 AA battery (included)
- Overall dimensions 10. 25 X 6. 75 X 1
- Easy to Connect: Simply download the Govee Home app, search for and select H5075, and pair it successfully within minutes. With a 196ft/60m Bluetooth range, you'll be notified of any air changes immediately.
- Accuracy: Built in Swiss made smart hygrometer sensor, the temperature is accurate to ±0.54°F while humidity is ±3%RH. It provides high precise monitoring. Up to 2S refresh speed always gives you the lastest changes of environment.
- Large LCD Display: It offers realtime temp/humidity readings with large numbers and max/min records on 3 inch LCD screen, comes with 3 level comfort indicators dry/comfort/wet keeping you aware of house situation with just a glance.
- Smart App Alert: You'll receive a notification alert once temperature or humidity is out of preset range. It can help you effectively adjust situation of your wine cellar, greenhouse, basement or other places in time.
- Free Data Storage: It features 20 days online data storage. You are able to view recent temperature and humidity records. Curve graph displaying brings you a clear data-changing track. You can export latest 2 years data to CSV format at any time.
- Remote monitoring: With easy setup, you can know the temperature and humidity of your home through the MOCREO app. Monitor from anywhere, anytime. °F/°C switch, Calibrate, Push Notification, you name it. An ideal choice for monitoring the temp&humidity of indoor occasions.
- Alert notification: Support 3 types of alarm: App push notification, Email alert, and beeping on the hub. Alert notification will be sent to your phone when temperature or humidity is beyond the desired condition, remind you to respond promptly. Note: MOCREO Hub doesn't support 5GHz WiFi.
- Real-time multi-sensor monitoring: In-time monitor temperature and humidity on the "MOCREO Sensor" App via the Internet. A single hub can manage up to 16 sensors, and you can monitor many different places in your home, such as greenhouse, basement, pets, garage.
- Accurate and lasting: MOCREO indoor climate sensor with build-in Swiss-Made Sensor chip(SHT30), provides a reliable, accurate Temperature & Humidity Gauge. Accuracy can reach ±0.54°F (±0.3℃) and ±3%RH. Adopted with low-power consumption connection technology, rechargeable, work lasts for over 2 years from a single charge.
- Data storage/export: Up to 2-year data logger/storage on the MOCREO Cloud. Data history turns into a curve graph, offering you a clear data-changing track. Visualize the data.
- Accurate: Swiss-made sensing component with accuracy of ±2%RH, ±0.2°C / 0.36°F. Professional-grade components, assembled in America into devices you can trust. For even more demanding applications, the device is easily calibratable to a trusted reference, or try the SensorPush HTP.xw for even greater out-of-the-box accuracy. Whichever SensorPush you choose, you'll enjoy reliable, quality monitoring of environmental conditions including air temperature, relative humidity, dewpoint and VPD
- Durable: Water-resistant splash-proof and weatherproof design protects sensor from rain and dust. The HT.w is at home just about anywhere: in a refrigerator, freezer, greenhouse, humidor, wine cellar, instrument case like guitar or violin, a piano, outside as a mini weather station, around the house monitoring a humidifier or thermostat in baby nursery, in the attic, basement, crawlspace, reptile tank, terrarium, plants in a grow tent, drying and curing, a chicken coop or egg incubator and more
- Flexible: Use just the sensor and your phone via Bluetooth or add a SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway (sold separately) for data and alerts via the Internet. With the SensorPush Gateway and Cloud, get updates anywhere and push notifications when conditions exceed min/max alarm settings, or ask Alexa for updates. It's the perfect combo for a vacation home, garage, server room, data center, ensuring a dog or other pets are safe in an RV (cellular hotspot required) or anywhere remote monitoring is useful
- Powerful: Line of sight Bluetooth range of 325 feet keeps you up to date, even on the other side of your home. Obstructions such as walls or doors will reduce this, often considerably, but every day in real world conditions, customers happily monitor difficult situations like walk-in coolers, safes, inside a wall or even on a roof. The small size, convenient mounting slot, and long battery life (typically over 2 years) simplify placing one or multiple sensors wherever they are needed most
- Easy one-time setup with our beautifully designed, free app (iOS or Android). Quickly view a digital summary of current conditions for your entire system of connected SensorPush devices. Drill deeper with integrated data logging and graphing with 45 days of storage on the sensor and unlimited in-app storage for unlimited devices using our custom built high performance database. Export any data recording to CSV for analysis or archival with Excel, Google Sheets, etc, and calibrate with ease.
Last update on 2021-10-14 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Hygrometer With Alarm to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Hygrometer With Alarm from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Hygrometer With Alarm. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Hygrometer With Alarm from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Hygrometer With Alarm Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Hygrometer With Alarm based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Hygrometer With Alarm that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Hygrometer With Alarm to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Hygrometer With Alarm with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Hygrometer With Alarm, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Hygrometer With Alarm Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Hygrometer With Alarm have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Hygrometer With Alarm descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Hygrometer With Alarm. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Hygrometer With Alarm (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Hygrometer With Alarm are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Hygrometer With Alarm:
(1) Hygrometer With Alarm Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Hygrometer With Alarm should be in line with its value. You can compare Hygrometer With Alarm reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Hygrometer With Alarm is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Hygrometer With Alarm materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Hygrometer With Alarm to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Hygrometer With Alarms come in various sizes. Do you need a large Hygrometer With Alarmor a small one? Think about where you will use your Hygrometer With Alarm in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Hygrometer With Alarms also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Hygrometer With Alarm would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Hygrometer With Alarm will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Hygrometer With Alarm you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Hygrometer With Alarm? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Hygrometer With Alarmto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Hygrometer With Alarm will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Hygrometer With Alarm. It is hard to know exactly how an Hygrometer With Alarm will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Hygrometer With Alarm you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.