We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Magnetic Door Sensors of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Magnetic Door Sensors of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,219 Reviews Scanned
- Product Information: Product name: Surface-mounted Magnetic Door Switch, Type: MC-31, Color: White, Material: Plastic
- Specification: Contact Type: NC, Hole Dia.: 5.8mm, Actuation Distance: 8mm±18mm
- Sizes: 64*12.*12mm and 64*20*12mm（L * W * H）
- NC Type: NC means normally closed. If the magnet is closed to this switch, the signal is conductive, otherwise, if the magnet is far away from this switch, the signal is disconnected.
- Applications: It is suitable for magnetic windows, doors, cabinets etc. Ideal for door, window security.
- 1 White ABS Normally Closed Door Contact Switch
- .2 Amp Maximum Switch Current
- Will make Sense Door Closer at Roughly ¾” or 15mm
- This Contact Works with Any Access Control or Burglar Alarm System Available
- NORMALLY CLOSED: When the door or window is open, the contact will give an open signal and when the door is closed the contact will give a closed (circuit) signal.
- Suitable for wooden/glass/plastic material doors
- For home burglar alarm system, important kits of home security.
- Screws terminal connection inside , easy for mounting and connecting to systems.
- Surface mounted with double side tape , ≥ 15mm operation gap
- NC type , normally closed : Switching OFF when door is opened
- ❶PACKAGE - 5 Sets x N.C. Recessed Wired Magnet Door Contact Sensor.
- ❷DESIGN - The compact size of the sensor makes it ideal for thin-framed windows and doors where longer units cannot be used.
- ❸APPLICATION - Door Contact is mainly used with commercial or residential card access systems and security burglar alarm system.
- ❹MATERIAL - The switch housing is made of ABS flame retardant material and reed switch, high temperature and deformation resistant.
- ❺NOTICE - We are gradually changing the product brand name to "Xiaoyztan", due to different shipment batches, you may receive our old brand labels. Please don't worry and just identify the seller "Brisky Top".
- Switch Type: NC (Normal closed type)
- This Contact Works with Any Access Control or Burglar Alarm System Available
- This contact can't connect directly to power, it works with your alarm system provide a switch signal. Working current under 12V
- Great for use in family and factory window, door. etc.
- NC means Normally Closed: When the magnet together, the circuit is conductive (light on); When the magnet separate, the circuit is not conductive (light off).
- [Specification] - Current: 0.5A ; Voltage: 100V ; Power Rating: 10W; Action Distance: 10mm
- [Dimension] - Cable Length: 25cm/9.8"; Total Size: 17mm x 10.6mm/0.67" x 0.42" (L*D)
- [Widely Usedl] - This Recessed Door Contact Sensor works with any access control or burglar alarm system available
- [Normally Closed] - N.C. means Normally Closed: When the magnet together, the circuit is conductive( light on ); when the magnet separates, the circuit is not conductive ( light off ).
- [Note] - the Magnetic Door Switch must be installed according to the sensing distance. It can only provide a switch signal to the transmitter. It cannot directly load the power, nor directly connect the lamp!
- 【Reed Switch】:Great for alarm,LED,Relay,GPS low voltage devices...etc.,Great for pick-ups with sliding rear window.Effective for Theft Deterrence.
- 【Maximum Switch Voltage】: 100V;Contact Capacity: 500(mA) (Maximum Switch Current);Rated Power: 10W(Maximum Switch Power); Contact Type: NC/NO/COM,Trigger Range: 10-20mm;
- 【Product Name】: Magnetic Door Swith; Color: white; Material: Anti-fire ABS material.
- 【Safety Protection】: Magnetic Contact sensors can be added to an existing wired Alarm Systems. They are ideal for protectingdoors,Surface-mounted magnetic contact, ideal wooden door or window use.
- 【Package Content】: 3 Sets x Magnetic Door Swith; Size: 1.06"x0.55"x0.3"--Magnet 1.06"x0.55"x0.3"(L*W*H) a package of screws for mounting on wood.
- 1 in. long magnet, it is ideal for casement windows, sliding windows and thin frame applications
- More powerful Alnico 8 magnet for up to 7/16 in. (11mm) gap
- 1 foot zip cord leads are standard
- Monitors the opening and closure of doors and windows
- Can be added to a wireless home security system with video surveillance cameras and more
- 【Wide Working Range】:This wireless door open chime for home is up to 400 ft in open area, magnetic door sensor will automatically trigger the receiver when the magnetic strip is separated and the receiver will alerts immediately whenever the door or window is opened
- 【24/7 Lifeguard for Your Family】: This child/ home door sensor alerts when burglar opens door and helps deter break-ins(entry alert chime activates when magnetic sensor separates)
- 【Mini Contact Sensor】: Magnetic door sensor (Size:3.0x1.0x0.60ininch),magnetic strip (Size:1.7*0.6*0.4 inch).They are small size and can be installed or placed at any indoor position to provide you with a door entry chime/alert system.
- 【52 Music with Mute to Loud dB】:5 levels of adjustable volume from 0-110 dB.Offer 52 elegant music from the traditional"Ding Dong" to various well know chimes.Memory function: Keep the previous setted tune after re-plugging it
- 【Easy to install】:Just plug the doorbell receiver into any standard outlet and tear the double- sided adhesive tape which on the back of door sensor( or screw mounted) and stick them to the door or window is fine,please take the insulating paper away before using the sensor.
- Loud 110dB-enough to scare the intruder or notify neighbors.Prevent Robbery.
- CHIME MODE - is ideal to prompt you when child, guests or dementia patients are opening the door.
- ALARM ACTIVATED - when the parts are separated, recombined stops.
- EASILY INSTALLATED - in pool doors/refrigerator/drawer/freezers/interior door for kids safety. battery can last longer.
- 100% SATISFACTION SERVICE - 3xLR44 batteries included, also Low battery indicator.HENDUN provides 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, 1-year warranty and 24*7 customer support.
Last update on 2021-09-16 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Magnetic Door Sensors to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Magnetic Door Sensors from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Magnetic Door Sensors. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Magnetic Door Sensors from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Magnetic Door Sensors Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Magnetic Door Sensors based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Magnetic Door Sensors that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Magnetic Door Sensors to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Magnetic Door Sensors with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Magnetic Door Sensors, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Magnetic Door Sensors Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Magnetic Door Sensors have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Magnetic Door Sensors descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Magnetic Door Sensors. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Magnetic Door Sensors (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Magnetic Door Sensors are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Magnetic Door Sensors:
(1) Magnetic Door Sensors Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Magnetic Door Sensors should be in line with its value. You can compare Magnetic Door Sensors reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Magnetic Door Sensors is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Magnetic Door Sensors materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Magnetic Door Sensors to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Magnetic Door Sensorss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Magnetic Door Sensorsor a small one? Think about where you will use your Magnetic Door Sensors in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Magnetic Door Sensorss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Magnetic Door Sensors would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Magnetic Door Sensors will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Magnetic Door Sensors you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Magnetic Door Sensors? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Magnetic Door Sensorsto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Magnetic Door Sensors will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Magnetic Door Sensors. It is hard to know exactly how an Magnetic Door Sensors will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Magnetic Door Sensors you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.