We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Manual Glass Cutter of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Manual Glass Cutter of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,496 Reviews Scanned
- 【2 in 1 tile and glass cutter】Cutting blade and breaking pliers are constructed in one body, so you can craft your workpiece without complication and saves money from buying more tools. It is only 245g/8.6oz, lightweight and portable. The package includes extra 2 bonus fine wheel blades, 4 pressure tips, and one screwdriver for replacing the blade.
- 【Fine tungsten blade】Fine tungsten steel scoring wheel blades enables clean and smooth cuts with high efficiency and little efforts. Main screw enables easy locking and quick release for a a more efficient workflow.
- 【Ergonomic handle】Ergonomic handle helps reduce wrist fatigue for a more efficient workflow. Whether you’re a first-time tiler or a seasoned DIY pro, this tile cutter’s simple score and snap operation.
- 【3 steps simple operation】①Score the tile/glass. ②Clamp the tile/glass. ③Twist the rotary handgrip. Tips: Keep even force when cutting tile/glass. Aligns scored line with straight white line on the cutter body for accurate breaking.
- 【Application】The glass cutter pliers can be applied to 3-15mm / 0.12-0.59in glazed tiles, ceramic tiles, glass and mirror, making it an ideal tool for household and cutting work. Note: do not apply to tempered glass, unglazed tile, polished tile, vitrified tile, marble tile.
- HIGH MATERIAL: The breaking plier is made of high grade steel for long durability and coated to prevent rust. Comfortable plastic grips.
- EASY TO USE: The breaking pliers is used to achieve a controlled break in the glass, tiles, resulting in a clean, right-angled cut edge.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The glass cutter is easy to hold and reduces wrist fatigue, letting you score glass with little effort and gives you clean cuts.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS: It can be used to score lines on surfaces like glass, mosaic, tiles, mirrors, diamond and minerals.
- Perfect TOOL: This is a useful home and work tool. A good cutting tool in home building or decoration. This is also a useful tool for DIY glass and ceramic process projects.
- Professional 2-in-1 Tile and Glass Cutter come with 3 Tungsten Steel Blade,1 Pcs 3-15mm Manual Cutter Tool,Our tile and glass cutter combines cutting and crushing functions into one, which can be easily and quickly cut glass or ceramic tiles with only one tool, not needed angle grinder. More convenient, save more money, portable and durable, subverting the traditional integrated design, perfect combination tool of mirror cutter and delimiter.
- Using engineering plastic, afterburning handle, ergonomic grip, more comfortable hand feel, better force, plastic surface is not scratched, screwing is easier and more labor-saving , Conducive to long-term operations.The delicate technique of glass cutting. Our Glass Cutter can used to cut sharp glass edges and any stained glass. It is a must-keep tool that helps is DIY products. Our product also serves as a handy Mirror Cutter.
- The wheel of the glass tile cutter is made of hard tungsten steel alloy material, which has the advantages of high hardness and fast cutting so that you can easily cut glass and tile in a few seconds. .Using engineering plastic, afterburning handle, ergonomic grip, more comfortable hand feel, better force, plastic surface is not scratched, screwing is easier and more labor-saving , Conducive to long-term operations.
- The Glass Cutter is designed with the concept of compactness and maximum utility in mind.It is to be used flat surfaces and with care. The Oil prevents the blade from being stuck in one place. The metal head and diamond tip is anticorrosive and does not wear off so it will I your Glass Cutting Tool Kit for a long time.
- The Tile and Glass Cutter can be applied to 3-15 mm / 0.12-0.59 inch glazed tiles, ceramic tiles, glass, and mirror. Glass cutter for mirrors, windows, glazed tiles, ceramic tiles. Please: Glass cutting kit not for vitrified tile, marble tile, unglazed tile, tempered glass and polished tile. Applicable scenarios: home decoration, glass construction, processing workshop, factory processing.
- ✅Product Spotlight✅: This manual tile cutter hand tool combine the mirror cutter tool and breaking pliers, convenient and efficient design, and also lightweight and portable, it is only 245g/8.6oz. The package includes 3 extra bonus Tungsten blades, 4 pressure tips, and screwdriver. This manual tile cutter is great for your handy job.
- ✅Heavy Duty Material✅: This tile cutter hand tool wheel blade is made of durable Tungsten carbide and the diameter is 0.24''/6mm, cutting life is over 20000 meters, outlast other cutters by up to 30 times!
- ✅Application Instruction✅: The glass cutter adopts ultra-strong blade with solid hardness and sharp cutting to guarantee smooth operation and The snap glass pliers can be applied to 0.12''-0.59''/3-15mm glazed tiles/ceramic tiles/ glass mirror, good hand cut tool for men/women.
- ✅3 Steps Easy Operation✅: 1. Score the tile or glass at a straight line. 2.Clamp the glass evenly at the guide line marked on this tool. 3. Split the tile by rotating the T-shaped handle. Tips: Keep even force when cutting tile/glass to ensure precise fracture.
- ✅Operation Reminder✅:Glass Knife can not cut tempered glass, glass brick, marble and other high hardness objects. Can not be used in non-flat glass, can not be directly on the windows, walls , facade operation, need to be flat operation.
- ❤️Sales Now: Limited time offer!★Pencil Style - The glass cutter is designed for comfort, durability, and performance. The handle has cross hatched metal barrel to give the heavy duty cutter a strong grip.
- ★Heavy Duty - Industrial grade frosted iron Head , the cutting wheel is made of durable Tungsten Carbide, Cutting life is over 20,000 meters, outlast other cutters by up to 30 times! Can be used to cut stained glass, mirror, tiles, mosaic and other craft and household uses.
- ★Refined Oil Feed System - The stained glass cutting tool features automatic oil dispensing system keep the wheel lurbricated everytime you cutting.
- ★Replaceable Cutter Head - Each package comes with 2 cutter heads for differnert use. One is for cutting 6mm-12mm thickness glass, the other is for 12mm-20mm. An ideal tool for stained glass, diamond and minerals cutting.
- ★Satisfaction Guaranteed - The tungsten carbide cutter through the CE, SGS certification. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. BIGGEST SALES ONLY FOR 24 HOURS! Oil is not included
- Schittich, Christian (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 352 Pages - 06/08/2007 (Publication Date) - Birkhäuser Architecture (Publisher)
- 2 in 1 glass cutter : it is a multifunctional tool with cutting blade and breaking forceps. It is convenient, portable and durable.
- Package includes : 1 piece 2 in 1 glass tile cutting machine, 2 ultra-fine tungsten steel blades, 4 pressure heads.
- Scope of application : glass, mirror, ceramic tile, glazed tile. Not suitable for tempered glass, unglazed brick, polished brick, vitrified brick, marble tile.
- Usage : ① Use a knife head to carve a scratch on the ceramic tile. ② Let the golden thread of the cutter aim at the scratch. ③ Rotate the black handle until the tiles split. Tip: keep uniform force when cutting.
- Material : ultra fine tungsten steel blade + aluminum alloy tool holder + rotary handle, handle and contact are made of environmental protection plastic.
- 2-in-1 glass tile cutter, cutting and opening. Package Included: 1 x Glass Cutter 2 x Spare Cutter Head 4 x Spare Pad
- Made of diamond and alloy material, anti-rust and durable. Cutting Range(approx.): 3-15mm Cutter Wheel Diameter(approx.): 6mm
- Diamond cutting head, high hardness, sharp and high efficiency.
- Knob handle design, more comfortable to use, easy to opening glass or tile.
- Use Tips: 1. The force should be even and vigorous when cutting, otherwise it will affect the completeness of glass or tile. 2. When cutting, please use auxiliary ruler such as steel ruler, ceramic tile, etc. 3. Wear protective equipment such as gloves and goggles to ensure safety at work.
- TILING KIT 1 1x AMAZING TILE AND GLASS CUTTER, 1x TUNGSTEN CARBIDE GRIT ROD SAW BLADE,1x GRINDER BLADE for Outlets and Corners in Floor Tile And Porcelain. 1x BOTTLE OF OIL FOR GLASS CUTTER, 1x INSTRUCTIONS AND HOW TO VIDEO LINKS LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- NO WET SAW RENTAL NO MESSY TILE SAW CUTTER : Even Professional Tilers don't like the mess a wet saw makes and that even the best diamond blades can chip the edges of the tiles, and forget about cutting glass mosaic backsplash tiles on a mesh with a water saw, they chip, scrunch up, fly away, and when they get wet they fall off anyway. So you end up pushing each tiny tile through the wet saw with whatâs left of your fingers.
- NO RUNNING IN AND OUT THE HOUSE From the Basement or The Driveway, Trailing Through The House Up and Down The Stairs in the Freezing Rain or Burning Sun a Thousand Times with Every Single Tile For Every Single Cut, You Can't use a Wet Saw in The House - She Won't Let You ! Sheâs Right It's Way Too Messy! And If you do, youâll be in Marriage Guidance, and still be finding bits 20 years from now
- HOW TO CUT GLASS MIRROR STAINED GLASS SHEETS: With Hints Tips and Trade Secrets. Do you know anybody that didnât break the last piece of Glass they tried to Cut? That's because 99% of the Wheels are junk Reconstituted Tungsten Carbide , they Wobble across the Glass you canât see a line because there isnât one, then you Tap it with that Ball Thing on the End, Tap Tap Tap, cross your fingers close your eyes and hope for the best, then pick another bunch of broken pieces off the floor.
- UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME GUARANTEE MADE IN SCOTLAND GREAT BRITAN : Stamped on the side not printed on a removeable sticker. Lets face it If you were Bungee Jumping what would you want stamped on the side Made in Great Britain or Made in, Well Some Other Place
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Max Trescott (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 243 Pages - 02/21/2006 (Publication Date) - Glass Cockpit Publishing (Publisher)
Last update on 2021-04-20 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Manual Glass Cutter to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Manual Glass Cutter from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Manual Glass Cutter. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Manual Glass Cutter from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Manual Glass Cutter Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Manual Glass Cutter based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Manual Glass Cutter that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Manual Glass Cutter to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Manual Glass Cutter with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Manual Glass Cutter, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Manual Glass Cutter Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Manual Glass Cutter have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Manual Glass Cutter descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Manual Glass Cutter. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Manual Glass Cutter (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Manual Glass Cutter are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Manual Glass Cutter:
(1) Manual Glass Cutter Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Manual Glass Cutter should be in line with its value. You can compare Manual Glass Cutter reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Manual Glass Cutter is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Manual Glass Cutter materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Manual Glass Cutter to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Manual Glass Cutters come in various sizes. Do you need a large Manual Glass Cutteror a small one? Think about where you will use your Manual Glass Cutter in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Manual Glass Cutters also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Manual Glass Cutter would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Manual Glass Cutter will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Manual Glass Cutter you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Manual Glass Cutter? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Manual Glass Cutterto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Manual Glass Cutter will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Manual Glass Cutter. It is hard to know exactly how an Manual Glass Cutter will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Manual Glass Cutter you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.