We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Manual Glass Cutter of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Manual Glass Cutter of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,788 Reviews Scanned
- Cuts wall and floor tiles up to 14 in. long, 10 in. diagonally, 1/2 in. thick
- Linear ball bearing slides to provide smooth scoring and repeat cuts
- Heavy duty rubber pads prevent tiles from shifting
- Dual chrome-plated steel rails with bumpers for comfortable scoring
- Rubber padded aluminum alloy breaker bar will not mar tile
- 【UPGRADED CUTTER HEAD 】Are you worried about unsmooth glass cutting? Now our product can crack this problem as a whole, Premium Carbide glass cutter, sharp and smoother cutting. Absolute precision guaranteed cutting to guarantee smooth operation.
- 【EASY TO USE】 Anti-skid durable alloy handle, ergonomically designed, reduces wrist fatigue. When pressure is applied, an automatic oil dispensing system keeps the wheel lubricated every time you cut, make the cutting head is more fluent and sharp.
- 【LARGER CUTTING RANGE】 3 pieces of cutting heads with different sizes in our package, 2-6mm, 6-12mm and 12-20mm, Easy to change the cutting blade for cutting different glass thickness.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】 The glass cutter tool is suitable for different glass types, ideal tool for DIY, mosaic, tiles, mirror, stained glass cutting and household cutting work.
- 【100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION】 Strict quality inspection make each of our products high quality, if you're not fully satisfied we will give you a full refund. try it, totally risk free!
- 【2 in 1 tile and glass cutter】Cutting blade and breaking pliers are constructed in one body, so you can craft your workpiece without complication and saves money from buying more tools. It is only 245g/8.6oz, lightweight and portable. The package includes extra 2 bonus fine wheel blades, 4 pressure tips, and one screwdriver for replacing the blade.
- 【Fine tungsten blade】Fine tungsten steel scoring wheel bladesenables clean and smooth cuts with high efficiency and little efforts. Main screw enables easy locking and quick release for a a more efficient workflow.
- 【Ergonomic handle】Ergonomic handle helps reduce wrist fatigue for a more efficient workflow. Whether you’re a first-time tiler or a seasoned DIY pro, this tile cutter’s simple score and snap operation.
- 【3 steps simple operation】①Score the tile/glass. ②Clamp the tile/glass. ③Twist the rotary handgrip. Tips: Keep even force when cutting tile/glass. Aligns scored line with straight white line on the cutter body for accurate breaking.
- 【Application】The glass cutter pliers can be applied to 3-15mm / 0.12-0.59in glazed tiles, ceramic tiles, glass and mirror, making it an ideal tool for household and cutting work. Note: do not apply to tempered glass, unglazed tile, polished tile, vitrified tile, marble tile.
- ❤️Sales Now: Limited time offer!★Pencil Style - The glass cutter is designed for comfort, durability, and performance. The handle has cross hatched metal barrel to give the heavy duty cutter a strong grip.
- ★Heavy Duty - Industrial grade frosted iron Head , the cutting wheel is made of durable Tungsten Carbide, Cutting life is over 20,000 meters, outlast other cutters by up to 30 times! Can be used to cut stained glass, mirror, tiles, mosaic and other craft and household uses.
- ★Refined Oil Feed System - The stained glass cutting tool features automatic oil dispensing system keep the wheel lurbricated everytime you cutting.
- ★Replaceable Cutter Head - Each package comes with 2 cutter heads for differnert use. One is for cutting 6mm-12mm thickness glass, the other is for 12mm-20mm. An ideal tool for stained glass, diamond and minerals cutting.
- ★Satisfaction Guaranteed - The tungsten carbide cutter through the CE, SGS certification. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. BIGGEST SALES ONLY FOR 24 HOURS! Oil is not included
- Factory outlet super cutters outlast other cutters by up to 25 times the wheel is made of durable carbide steel that outlasts conventional cutters
- Pistol grip shape reduces wrist fatigue self-oiling for a free rolling wheel and consistent score line
- Ultrasonic Welding - 100 percent lock the lube, and the cutter head is replaceable
- PERFECT FOR CUTTING GLASS & OTHER DIY PROJECTS - Including Cutting Mirrors, Windows, Glass Shelves, Stained Glass, and More!
- Oil Feed Glass Cutter - Notice: Inject 1/4 the oil in the oil tank, do not top up, Avoid oil spills.
- Glass Tile Nippers, Use on glass tile: two opposed, carbide scoring wheels easily score and cut glass tile, ideal for trim work on flooring, walls, mosaics and more
- Perfect for irregular cuts: the strong, carbide scoring wheels allow you to make quick and easy cuts and customizations in glass tile
- Handles big jobs: the sharp, carbide wheels measure .875” in diameter and open to accommodate glass tile up to 3/8“ in thickness
- Safety plate for uniform trimming: nippers come with an allen wrench and adjustable sliding back plate to assist in making uniform cuts when the tile work requires measured consistency
- Grip handles made for comfort: the soft, rubber coated handle grips give you the best control prevent slips while in use with a heavy duty action spring; nippers measure 8” long
- 2-in-1 glass tile cutter, cutting and opening. Package Included: 1 x Glass Cutter 2 x Spare Cutter Head 4 x Spare Pad
- Made of diamond and alloy material, anti-rust and durable. Cutting Range(approx.): 3-15mm Cutter Wheel Diameter(approx.): 6mm
- Diamond cutting head, high hardness, sharp and high efficiency.
- Knob handle design, more comfortable to use, easy to opening glass or tile.
- Use Tips: 1. The force should be even and vigorous when cutting, otherwise it will affect the completeness of glass or tile. 2. When cutting, please use auxiliary ruler such as steel ruler, ceramic tile, etc. 3. Wear protective equipment such as gloves and goggles to ensure safety at work.
- Good cutting tools, suitable for tile, glass, mirror cutting.The ceramic tile that can cut basically has wall brick, face brick, general whole ceramic tile, glazed tile.
- Ergonomic design is not only beautiful, but also practical and comfortable, which is good for cutting under long and complicated working conditions.
- High quality alloy knife wheel,Cutting sharp and durable.
- Durable, easy to operate, convenient to use.
- Warranty: 1 year 100% satisfied quality guarantee.
- [AMAZING CUTTING TOOLS] The glass cutter adopts ultra-strong diamond carbide blade with solid hardness and sharp cutting to guarantee smooth operation. It suits for 2-8/8-12/12-28mm glass cutting.
- [PENCIL STYLE DESIGN] Designed for comfort, durability, performance and easy to use. This industrial grade glass cutter has a pencil design in order to ensure comfort and performance for the user.
- [VERSATILE GLASS BOTTLE CUTTER] It’s perfect for cutting stained glass and other craft and household uses. A must-have cutter tools for DIY projects. It suits for mirrors, windows, glass shelves, tile, stained glass cutting etc.
- [SELF-OILING] The glass cutter is self-oiling, when pressure is applied an automatic oil dispensing system keeps the wheel lubricated every time you cut.
- [LIFETIME] Just contact us any time you want for the problem of the product, we will try our best to solve your problem. And if the item defected anytime, please also contact us, we will replace a new one for you and you don't need to return the defective one.
- Replaces 7/8-Inch (22mm) cutting wheels with 1/4-Inch(6mm) shaft
- Titanium coated tungsten carbide scoring edge for long life
- High density tungsten carbide construction provides strength and durability
- Premium quality standard: Cutting capacity: 5000m ceramic tiles
- Two cutting wheel per pack
Last update on 2020-11-11 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Manual Glass Cutter to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Manual Glass Cutter from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Manual Glass Cutter. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Manual Glass Cutter from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Manual Glass Cutter Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Manual Glass Cutter based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Manual Glass Cutter that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Manual Glass Cutter to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Manual Glass Cutter with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Manual Glass Cutter, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Manual Glass Cutter Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Manual Glass Cutter have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Manual Glass Cutter descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Manual Glass Cutter. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Manual Glass Cutter (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Manual Glass Cutter are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Manual Glass Cutter:
(1) Manual Glass Cutter Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Manual Glass Cutter should be in line with its value. You can compare Manual Glass Cutter reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Manual Glass Cutter is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Manual Glass Cutter materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Manual Glass Cutter to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Manual Glass Cutters come in various sizes. Do you need a large Manual Glass Cutteror a small one? Think about where you will use your Manual Glass Cutter in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Manual Glass Cutters also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Manual Glass Cutter would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Manual Glass Cutter will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Manual Glass Cutter you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Manual Glass Cutter? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Manual Glass Cutterto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Manual Glass Cutter will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Manual Glass Cutter. It is hard to know exactly how an Manual Glass Cutter will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Manual Glass Cutter you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.