We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Philips Candle Led of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Philips Candle Led of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,766 Reviews Scanned
- Philips 60 watt equivalent B12 candelabra bulbs use only 6 watts of energy, saving up to $148.50 in energy costs over the life of the bulb
- This Philips LED turns on at full brightness with a light similar to daylight
- This Philips LED bulb uses a smaller translucent housing for a clean, traditional look making it a perfect replacement for any household Fixture
- Fully dimmable, this Philips LED bulbs functions just like a dimmable incandescent allowing a change in ambiance and mood
- Perfect for dining, living and bedrooms, this Philips LED has a 20+ year life, a 5 year warranty and contains no mercury
- CLASSIC & SMART: The Philips Hue E12 Bluetooth Candelabra Bulb brings classic style and modern smart lighting features to your chandelier or sconce.
- SET THE MOOD: Instantly set the mood for special events such as birthday parties or holidays with millions of shades of colorful light. These smart candelabra bulbs are perfect for any occasion.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Easily and wirelessly control up to 10 smart lights in a room when using the Bluetooth-enabled LED bulbs and the Hue Bluetooth app. Pair your Hue lights with any compatible Amazon Echo or Google Home device to enjoy the convenience of managing your smart lights with just your voice.
- COMPLETE CUSTOMIZATION: Create your own scenes or use the preset Philips Hue smart light recipes to choose the right light to complement your mood or activities throughout the day.
- UNLOCK FULL POTENTIAL OF HUE: Add a Hue Smart Hub to your Bluetooth-controlled setup to tap into upgraded features such as away-from-home control (Hue Hub sold separately)
- 2 Choices for Easy Smart Lighting: Simply want to set the mood. Get started with easy smart lighting with these 2 fully dimmable Smart Candle Bulbs, designed to fit chandeliers and ceiling fans featuring Bluetooth app control. Add up to 10 Hue Bluetooth/ZigBee smart bulbs with the (free) Hue Bluetooth app or pair with your Hue Hub.
- Previous Philips Hue Customers: This smart light, while Bluetooth compatible, will continue to work with your Hue Hub and can be seamlessly integrated into your Hue Ecosystem. Continue to light your home smarter with Philips Hue.
- Control Lights With Your Voice: Works with Alexa for hands-free voice control. Easily connect your Philips Hue Bluetooth smart lighting directly with Echo Dot (3rd Gen), Echo Plus and Echo Show (2nd Gen), with support for additional Echo devices available in the fall. Echo devices also support voice control of Philips Hue Bluetooth smart lighting through the Philips Hue Hub.
- Unlock Hue’s Full Potential: For the full set of smart light features, add a Hue Hub (sold separately) to your smart lights to experience the full set of Philips Hue features. With a Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor ). Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup; use your lights to wake up and go to sleep; or make it look like you're home when you're on vacation using presence mimicking features. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches to further enhance your experience. The possibilities are yours to unlock when you add the Hue Hub (sold separately).
- Easily Expand Your Smart Home: Once you add the Hue Hub you can sync your Hue smart lighting with other Smart Home Devices like Apple Home Kit or Smart Things systems. Sync your lights with Music or PC Games with the (free) Hue Sync software on your PC. Easily expand your smart lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
- VOICE CONTROL: The Philips Hue Go White and Color Portable Smart Light Table Lamp works with Alexa smart home devices for voice control (hue hub required, Alexa smart device and hub sold separately). For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search "Philips Hue Hub" or "B016H0QZ7I" to find this product on Amazon.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: The wireless, portable and rechargeable Hue Go lasts up to 3 hours without needing a charge. Control through the Hue home automation system or via the on-product button. Customize your own personal light show on the go, capable of 16 million colors and shades of white light.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: Control your Philips Hue Go even without your smart device at hand. Activate smart light settings directly by pressing the button on the product. Or connect with the Hue Hub (sold separately) to control with the Philips Hue App.
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Expand your smart lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as a Hue Dimmer switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
- SMART HOME DEVICE COMPATIBILIITY: Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice using smart home devices like Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system.80 CRI from 2000-4000K
- Brightness - 330 lumens
- Uses 4.5 Watts - Equivalent to a 40 Watt incandescent light bulb
- Life - 22.8 years (based on 3 hours per day)
- Soft White 2700K 2000K
- COMFORTABLE LIGHT: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements. Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes.
- Base E12 Candelabra Screw
- Bulb Type LED Bulbs
- Color Warm White
- Color Temperature (K) 2700K
- Dimmable Compatibility Dimmable
- This 60-watt DuraMax Clear BA9 bent tip light bulbs are the perfect shape for your wall sconces, chandeliers, or other decorative light fixtures.
- Versatile for multiple applications, this soft white bulb is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, family rooms, and hallways
- Features a Candelabra base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your room to full brightness; no slow starting or waiting.
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact.
- This product ships as a 12-pack.
- Philips B11 Blunt-Tip 2.5W Decorative Candle LED light bulbs offer classic, made to be seen shape and provide 180 lumen’s of soft white dimmable light, equivalent to 25-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit E12 candelabra fixtures.
- Warm Glow effect dimming offers flicker-free, silent dimming that works with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The more you dim, the warmer the light--from 2700 to 2200 Kelvin just like traditional incandescent light bulbs.
- Best-in-class Philips LEDs turn on instantly with energy-efficient flicker-free, natural light at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively. Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don't contribute to harmful hazardous waste.
- B11 soft white light bulbs are ideal use in candelabras and other decorative fixtures. Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescents and 4X longer than halogens making them a great choice for multi-socket candelabra lighting fixtures. Not for use with Philips Hue products.
- This pack of 18, B11 Philips LEDs comes with a 10-year warranty. Each bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours (based on three hours per day, 11 cents/kWh, costs depend on rates and use), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
- Philips 3.5-Watt Blunt Tip Candle LED replaces your 25-Watt candle, saving you up to $60 in energy costs
- Energy Star certified and is ideal for use in your existing candelabra base fixtures
- Fully dimmable, instant-on and will not fade fabrics or colors
- Extra long life - lasts at least 22.8 years
- Philips Internal Model # 9290002417
Last update on 2021-04-16 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Philips Candle Led to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Philips Candle Led from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Philips Candle Led. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Philips Candle Led from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Philips Candle Led Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Philips Candle Led based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Philips Candle Led that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Philips Candle Led to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Philips Candle Led with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Philips Candle Led, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Philips Candle Led Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Philips Candle Led have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Philips Candle Led descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Philips Candle Led. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Philips Candle Led (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Philips Candle Led are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Philips Candle Led:
(1) Philips Candle Led Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Philips Candle Led should be in line with its value. You can compare Philips Candle Led reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Philips Candle Led is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Philips Candle Led materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Philips Candle Led to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Philips Candle Leds come in various sizes. Do you need a large Philips Candle Ledor a small one? Think about where you will use your Philips Candle Led in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Philips Candle Leds also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Philips Candle Led would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Philips Candle Led will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Philips Candle Led you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Philips Candle Led? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Philips Candle Ledto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Philips Candle Led will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Philips Candle Led. It is hard to know exactly how an Philips Candle Led will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Philips Candle Led you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.