We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Philips Candle Light of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Philips Candle Light of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,012 Reviews Scanned
- Works with Alexa for Voice Control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately); For the Full Hue Experience and to Take advantage of Voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471); Search 'Philips Hue Hub' or 'B016H0QZ7I' to find this product on Amazon
- With wireless Control on Your Smartphone or Tablet, choose the Perfect light setting for any mood or activity such as reading or relaxing, concentrating, or energizing
- Requiring the Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the Full Hue Experience, this E12 LED Smart light is Designed to fit candelabra lamps in nightlights, chandeliers, and more
- Install the LED light as you would install an ordinary bulb, pairing it with the Hue Bridge, which allows you to Control Smart bulb equipped lights via the Philips Hue App
- Easily expand Your Lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor; Pair it for automation with Your existing Nest or SmartThings system
- This Philips 40 watt equivalent B11 decorative Candle LED bulb uses only 4.5 watts of energy, saving up to $42.76 over the life of the bulb (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cent/kWh, costs depend on rates and use)
- This Philips LED bulb turns on at full brightness with 300 lumens, providing a Soft White, cozy light
- With a life of 10+ years, this Philips LED bulb is designed for use in chandelier accent Lighting
- The Soft White light appearance is ideal for use in kitchens dining rooms, family rooms, bedrooms and foyers
- Brand Name: Philips
- Product Dimension: 1.97 X 4.72 X 8.03 "
- Country Of Origin: China
- Model Number: 46677458621
- Philips B11 Blunt-Tip 2.5W Decorative Candle LED light bulbs offer classic, made to be seen shape and provide 180 lumen’s of soft white dimmable light, equivalent to 25-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit E12 candelabra fixtures.
- Warm Glow effect dimming offers flicker-free, silent dimming that works with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The more you dim, the warmer the light--from 2700 to 2200 Kelvin just like traditional incandescent light bulbs.
- Best-in-class Philips LEDs turn on instantly with energy-efficient flicker-free, natural light at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively. Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don't contribute to harmful hazardous waste.
- B11 soft white light bulbs are ideal use in candelabras and other decorative fixtures. Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescents and 4X longer than halogens making them a great choice for multi-socket candelabra lighting fixtures. Not for use with Philips Hue products.
- This pack of 18, B11 Philips LEDs comes with a 10-year warranty. Each bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours (based on three hours per day, 11 cents/kWh, costs depend on rates and use), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Dimmable BA11 Light Bulbs uses 80% less energy than Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb. Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free and Energy Star Certified.
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours and includes a 10-year warranty, saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.
- WARM GLOW: Philips LED Dimmable BA11 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2700 Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for multi-socket candelabra lighting fixtures.
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market. These BA11 light bulbs smoothly dim from 2700K down to 2200K with greater clarity than traditional incandescent bulbs.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E12 candelabra bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable BA11 light bulbs are for non connected using only.
- Philips B12 LED light bulbs with Warm Glow Effect provide 330 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 40-Watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit small candelabra (E12) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb
- Warm Glow dimming offers flicker-free, silent dimming that works with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The more you dim, the warmer the light--from 2700- to 2200-kelvin just like traditional incandescent light bulbs
- These best-in-class, Energy Star Certified Philips LEDs provide steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively. Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don't contribute to harmful hazardous waste
- With a medium (E26) standard base, these decorative bulbs can be used in any standard indoor lighting fixture. Use these decorative bulbs in exposed fixtures, hanging and pendant lamps, and string light fixtures where steady ambient mood lighting is desired. Not for use with Philips Hue products
- This 4-pack of B12 LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours and over 20 years based on standard usage of three hours per day, saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement
- 3 Pack
- Candelabra Base
- 3.3W (40w Replacement)
- Soft White Light
- Philips DuraMax Clear BA9 candle light bulbs are the perfect shape for your wall sconces, chandeliers or other decorative light fixtures
- Ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, family rooms and hallways
- Provides a bright, white light and its clear finish adds a spectacular sparkle to home décor
- Fully dimmable so you can instantly change the mood of any room
- DuraMax lights last at least one and a half years, reducing the hassle of changing light bulbs
- Philips B13 Decorative Candle LED light bulbs are made to be seen with a warm glowing filament that shines with 330 lumens of soft white dimmable light, equivalent to 40-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit small candelabra (E12) fixtures.
- Philips LED dimming is flicker-free, silent, and tested work with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The light dims smoothly from 2700-Kelvin down to a soft glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent light bulbs.
- Best-in-class Philips LEDs provide steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively. Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don't contribute to harmful hazardous waste.
- B13 soft white light bulbs are ideal use in candelabras and other decorative fixtures. Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescents and 4X longer than halogens making them a great choice for multi-socket candelabra lighting fixtures. Not for use with Philips Hue products.
- This B13 Philips LED is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 15,000 hours and over 10 years (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
- Base E12 Candelabra Screw
- Bulb Type LED Bulbs
- Color Warm White
- Color Temperature (K) 2700K
- Dimmable Compatibility Dimmable
Last update on 2020-11-26 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Philips Candle Light to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Philips Candle Light from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Philips Candle Light. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Philips Candle Light from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Philips Candle Light Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Philips Candle Light based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Philips Candle Light that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Philips Candle Light to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Philips Candle Light with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Philips Candle Light, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Philips Candle Light Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Philips Candle Light have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Philips Candle Light descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Philips Candle Light. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Philips Candle Light (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Philips Candle Light are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Philips Candle Light:
(1) Philips Candle Light Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Philips Candle Light should be in line with its value. You can compare Philips Candle Light reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Philips Candle Light is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Philips Candle Light materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Philips Candle Light to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Philips Candle Lights come in various sizes. Do you need a large Philips Candle Lightor a small one? Think about where you will use your Philips Candle Light in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Philips Candle Lights also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Philips Candle Light would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Philips Candle Light will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Philips Candle Light you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Philips Candle Light? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Philips Candle Lightto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Philips Candle Light will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Philips Candle Light. It is hard to know exactly how an Philips Candle Light will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Philips Candle Light you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.