We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Phone International Version of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Phone International Version of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,240 Reviews Scanned
- LTE Cat4 (Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20) TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41) Dual SIM Standby > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6. 5” Max Vision HD+ (720x1600) | 269ppi - Fingerprint reader - Water repellent design - Bluetooth4. 2
- 64GB + 4GB RAM, Up to 256GB microSD card expandable - MediaTek Helio P35 - 3. 5mm headset jack - Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n | 2. 4GHz - No NFC
- Rear Triple Camera: 16 megapixels + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro - Front Camera: 8 megapixels - Video: FHD (30fps) | HD (30fps)
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing, LTE may not be available in all areas:
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items.
- International model phone, Does not have US warranty. Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon.
- 6.84" Max Vision display, FHD+ (2400*1080), Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor with 2.2GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 618 GPU, AI engine.
- Internal Storage: 128 GB with microSD card support (up to 512 GB), RAM: 4GB DDR4, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Rear Camera: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP, Front Camera: 16MP, 5000mAh Battery, 48 hours on a single charge,
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41
- LTE 700(B12) / 700(B13) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 800(B18) / 800(B19), 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B26) / 900(B8) / 1500(B32) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1700|2100(B66) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 1900(B25) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) : TD-LTE : 1900(B39) / 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) / 2600(B38) - Dual SIM model (Hybrid SIM slot) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.9" edge Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (3088x1440) IP68, 496 ppi, HDR10+ certified, 120Hz refresh rate - Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor - Biometric lock type: Fingerprint, Face recognition
- Rear Camera: 12MP Ultra Wide Camera, 108MP Wide-angle Camera + 12MP Telephoto Camera, Laser AF Sensor - Front Camera: 10MP Selfie Camera - 5x Optical Zoom, OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), Tracking AF, VDIS (Video Digital Image Stabilization) - Video: 8K video recording at 24 fps (7680x4320), Slow motion 1080p video support at 240 fps, Take 33MP still photos while playing 8K video
- 256GB + 8GB RAM (LPDDR5) - Exynos 990 (7 Nm+) 64-bit Octa-Core Processor - Non-Removable Li-Ion 4500mAh (typical) - S Pen
- Factory Unlocked smartphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers (Like T-Mobile or AT&T) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers (Like Sprint, Boost Mobile or Verizon Wireless for example)
- Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ (WQHD+) in Settings
- Camera resolution - Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF
- Memory: Internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4GB
- 6.53 inches 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density), Corning Gorilla Glass 5, HDR - Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- 64GB + 6GB RAM - microSD, up to 256 GB (Takes SIM Slot 2) - MediaTek Helio G90T Octa-core - Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery - Android 9 Pie
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.9 (wide) + 8 MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4 (dedicated macro camera) + 2 MP, f/2.4 - Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.0 - Video: 2160p@30fps
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost. - FCC ID: 2AFZZG7G
- 6.2-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2960 pixel resolution (~531ppi pixel density) + Scratch Resistant Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Dual Edge Display, Always-On Display
- Android v7.0 Nougat, Chipset: Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 8895, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Exynos M2 Mongoose & 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A53), GPU: ARM Mali-G71 MP20
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 256GB
- 12 Megapixel Camera with f/1.7, Digital Image Stabilization, OIS, 1.4 µm (pixel size), 1/2.55" Sensor Size + 8 Megapixel Front Camera with f/1.7, 1.22 µm (pixel size), 1/3.6" Sensor Size, 80 Degree Wide-Angle Lens
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/n(5GHz)/ac, Dual-Band, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, 2x2 MiMO; Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, aptX; GPS: Yes with A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou; USB: microUSB v3.1, USB Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- 5.8-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2960 pixel resolution with Scratch Resistant Display & Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android OS, Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 256GB
- 12 Megapixel Camera with Sensor Model: Sony IMX260 Exmor RS.Sensor Type: CMOS, f/1.7, Dual LED, Image Res.: 4032x3024 pixels, Video Res.: 3840x2160 pixels + 8 Megapixel Front Camera with Sensor Type: ISOCELL, f/1.7, Image Res.: 3264x2448 pixels, Video Res.: 1920x1080 pixels, 1.22 µm (pixel size), 1/3.6" Sensor Size
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/n(5GHz)/ac; Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, aptX; GPS: Yes with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS; USB: 3.1, USB Type-C Reversible Connector
- Dimensions: 5.86 x 2.68 x 0.31, Weight: 5.47 oz
- 6.09 inch 1560p x 720p HD+ display with 16.7 M colors, 283 PPI ,TÜV Rheinland eye comfort certification
- ROM: 32GB RAM: 2GB, OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), User Interface: EMUI 9.0, Processor: MTK MT6765 Octa-Core (4x2.3 GHz + 4x1.8 GHz)
- Front Camera: 8MP, Rear Camera: 13MP, Non-removable 3,020mAh Battery, Dual SIM Slot and Micro-SD Slot
- 3G: B1/B2/B4/B5/B8, 2G: B2/B3/B5/B8, 4G: LTE B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28/B38/B41
- International Model, Does not have US Warranty. Will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, Etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- 5.1-inch QHD sAMOLED, 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution (~577ppi pixel density) + Corning Gorilla Glass 4 w/ Always-on Dispay
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow, Chipset: Exynos 8890, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Quad & Quad-Core 1.6 GHz); GPU: Mali-T880 MP12
- 12 MP Dual Pixel AF OIS ( F1.7), Front: 5MP (F1.7) with Selfie Flash
- (2.3 GHz Quad, 1.6 GHz Quad) Octa- Core Processor, Chipset: Exynos 8890
- Internal Memory: 4GB RAM | 32BG ROM |MicroSD up to 200GB
Last update on 2020-09-27 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Phone International Version to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Phone International Version from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Phone International Version. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Phone International Version from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Phone International Version Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Phone International Version based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Phone International Version that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Phone International Version to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Phone International Version with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Phone International Version, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Phone International Version Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Phone International Version have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Phone International Version descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Phone International Version. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Phone International Version (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Phone International Version are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Phone International Version:
(1) Phone International Version Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Phone International Version should be in line with its value. You can compare Phone International Version reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Phone International Version is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Phone International Version materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Phone International Version to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Phone International Versions come in various sizes. Do you need a large Phone International Versionor a small one? Think about where you will use your Phone International Version in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Phone International Versions also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Phone International Version would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Phone International Version will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Phone International Version you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Phone International Version? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Phone International Versionto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Phone International Version will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Phone International Version. It is hard to know exactly how an Phone International Version will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Phone International Version you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.