We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Refurbished Fluke Meters of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Refurbished Fluke Meters of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,183 Reviews Scanned
- VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection. DC millivolts - Range : 600.0 mV, Resolution : 0.1 mV
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads.Operating temperature:-10°C to +50°C.Battery life:400 hours typical, without backlight
- Accurate frequency measurements on adjustable speed drives (ASD) due to Fluke-designed low-pass filter
- Captures intermittents as fast as 250 µS with Peak Capture
- Switchable high display resolution allows 6000 to 20,000 counts – lets you see small changes in displayed readings.CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Measure up to 1000 VAC and DC; Operating Altitude: 2000 m
- The 117 multimeter measures AC and DC voltage as well as AC and DC amps. The 323 clamp meter measures AC and DC voltage as well as AC amps
- The 117 multimeter features true RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- The 117 multimeter features low input impedance which helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- The 323 clamp meter provides a true RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals
- The 323 clamp meter measures 400 A AC current and 600 VAC and DC voltage
- The fluke 116 digital multimeter features a built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Fluke 116 digital multimeter features micro amps to test flame sensors
- Fluke 116 digital multimeter low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Fluke 323 true RMS clamp meter measures 400 A AC current and 600 VAC and DC voltage
- Fluke 323 true rms clamp meter features true RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals
- Copper cable verifier for testing voice/data/video with integrated RJ11, RJ45, and coax cable, test ports support low voltage testing with no need for adapters, ensures high quality installations and expedites cable problem resolution in active network environments
- Includes MicroScanner2 cable verifier with detachable wire map adapter, user guide, (2) AA alkaline batteries, carry pouch, 1 year warranty
- Oversized backlit LCD screen displays clear results in bright light or complete dark with intuitive icons, shows 4 test modes at once: Graphical wire map, pair lengths, distance to fault with TDR, cable ID, and far end device, detects 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE
- Cable Tests include Length (460 meter or 1500 feet with resolution to 0.3 meter or 1 feet), wire map to TIA 568A/B standards, remote ID locators. Coax F connector for 75 ohm, 50 ohm, 93 ohm cables; PoE detection: Solicits and detects the presence of 802.3af compatible PoE (Power over Ethernet) devices to rule out power as source of problems
- Rugged housing with integrated rubber easy grip holster and magnetic strap, locates virtually any cable or wire pair with Intellitone digital and analog toning, probe sold separately
- PI (polarity index) /DAR (dielectric absorption ratio) with Trend It graphs identifies problems faster
- Memory storage through mobile Fluke Connect Measurements App eliminates writing down results, reduces errors and saves data for historical tracking over time
- Temperature Compensation through App helps establish accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons
- VFD low pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements; Includes auto discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Insulation test voltages 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
- Kit includes insulation piercing clip set, automotive back probe pins (5), Suregrip silicone test lead set, Suregrip test probe set
- Also includes SureGrip alligator clip set, SureGrip large jaw alligator clip set, SureGrip hook clip set, soft case
- Use the back probe pins to slide into weather pack connectors on fuel injectors, TPS and Map sensors
- A hook probe with plunger actuation allows quick connection to pins or exposed conductors
- Tested to 60 volts DC
- Voltage, resistance, continuity, capacitance
- Input terminal for AC and DC current measurements to 10 A and current
- Backlit display
- Data hold
- Diode test, plus frequency and duty cycle measurements
- Digital clamp meter measures AC current to 400 amp, AC and DC voltage to 600 v, and resistance to 4 kilo ohms. Does not measure DC current
- The true RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, regardless of waveform
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor up to 30 millimeter without touching or interrupting the circuit. Resistance accuracy: 1.0% ± 5 digits
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010 1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III installations to 600V
- Industrial thermometer combo kit
- Full featured DMM with advanced electronic troubleshooting functions plus probes
- 80BK Temperature Probe
- Installed 9V battery
- Test leads
Last update on 2022-01-10 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Refurbished Fluke Meters to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Refurbished Fluke Meters from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Refurbished Fluke Meters. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Refurbished Fluke Meters from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Refurbished Fluke Meters Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Refurbished Fluke Meters based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Refurbished Fluke Meters that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Refurbished Fluke Meters to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Refurbished Fluke Meters with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Refurbished Fluke Meters, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Refurbished Fluke Meters Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Refurbished Fluke Meters have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Refurbished Fluke Meters descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Refurbished Fluke Meters. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Refurbished Fluke Meters (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Refurbished Fluke Meters are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Refurbished Fluke Meters:
(1) Refurbished Fluke Meters Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Refurbished Fluke Meters should be in line with its value. You can compare Refurbished Fluke Meters reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Refurbished Fluke Meters is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Refurbished Fluke Meters materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Refurbished Fluke Meters to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Refurbished Fluke Meterss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Refurbished Fluke Metersor a small one? Think about where you will use your Refurbished Fluke Meters in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Refurbished Fluke Meterss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Refurbished Fluke Meters would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Refurbished Fluke Meters will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Refurbished Fluke Meters you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Refurbished Fluke Meters? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Refurbished Fluke Metersto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Refurbished Fluke Meters will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Refurbished Fluke Meters. It is hard to know exactly how an Refurbished Fluke Meters will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Refurbished Fluke Meters you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.