We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Refurbished Fluke Meters of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Refurbished Fluke Meters of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,976 Reviews Scanned
- Voltage, resistance, continuity, capacitance
- Input terminal for AC and DC current measurements to 10 A and current
- Backlit display
- Data hold
- Diode test, plus frequency and duty cycle measurements
- VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection. DC millivolts - Range : 600.0 mV, Resolution : 0.1 mV
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads.Operating temperature:-10°C to +50°C.Battery life:400 hours typical, without backlight
- Accurate frequency measurements on adjustable speed drives (ASD) due to Fluke-designed low-pass filter
- Built-in thermometer allows temperature measurements without a separate thermometer
- Peak Min/Max allows capture of intermittents as fast 250 µS
- Dual display resolution – 6000 or 20,000 counts – lets you see small changes in displayed readings.CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Measure up to 1000 VAC and DC; Operating Altitude: 2000 m
- Multiple functions with Auto / Manual ranges
- Large LCD display, 4,000 Counts update 3/sec
- Frequency:50Hz to 100Khz
- Temperature: -55C to 400C
- Dimension : 180 x 89 x 51.5mm
- Copper cable verifier for testing voice/data/video with integrated RJ11, RJ45, and coax cable, test ports support low voltage testing with no need for adapters, ensures high quality installations and expedites cable problem resolution in active network environments
- Includes MicroScanner2 cable verifier with detachable wire map adapter, user guide, (2) AA alkaline batteries, carry pouch, 1 year warranty
- Oversized backlit LCD screen displays clear results in bright light or complete dark with intuititive icons, shows 4 test modes at once: Graphical wire map, pair lengths, distance to fault with TDR, cable ID, and far end device, detects 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE
- Cable Tests include Length (460 meter or 1500 feet with resolution to 0.3 meter or 1 feet), wire map to TIA 568A/B standards, remote ID locators. Coax F connector for 75 ohm, 50 ohm, 93 ohm cables; PoE detection: Solicits and detects the presence of 802.3af compatible PoE (Power over Ethernet) devices to rule out power as source of problems
- Rugged housing with integrated rubber easy grip holster and magnetic strap, locates virtually any cable or wire pair with Intellitone digital and analog toning, probe sold separately
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
- Displays resistance to 1000Ω
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw current measurement
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
- Best in class 0.2% accuracy
- 0.01 mA resolution and sensitivity
- Measure 4 to 20 mA signals without “breaking the loop”
- Measure mA signals for PLC and control system analog I/O
- Dual backlit display with both mA measurement and percent of 4 to 20 mA span
- Digital clamp meter measures ac current to 400 amp, AC and DC voltage to 600 v, and resistance to 4 kilohms. Does not measure dc current
- True RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, regardless of waveform
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor up to 30 millimeter without touching or interrupting the circuit. Resistance accuracy: 1.0% ± 5 digits
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010 1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III installations to 600V
- Precise laser technology for more accurate measurements
- Large, easy to read backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- Small and lightweight design fits easily fits into your tool box
- Temperature range: 30 degree C to 500 degree C ( 22 degree F to 932 degree F)
- Used only for industrial purpose (for monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems) and not for health care purpose
Last update on 2020-11-10 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Refurbished Fluke Meters to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Refurbished Fluke Meters from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Refurbished Fluke Meters. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Refurbished Fluke Meters from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Refurbished Fluke Meters Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Refurbished Fluke Meters based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Refurbished Fluke Meters that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Refurbished Fluke Meters to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Refurbished Fluke Meters with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Refurbished Fluke Meters, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Refurbished Fluke Meters Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Refurbished Fluke Meters have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Refurbished Fluke Meters descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Refurbished Fluke Meters. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Refurbished Fluke Meters (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Refurbished Fluke Meters are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Refurbished Fluke Meters:
(1) Refurbished Fluke Meters Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Refurbished Fluke Meters should be in line with its value. You can compare Refurbished Fluke Meters reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Refurbished Fluke Meters is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Refurbished Fluke Meters materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Refurbished Fluke Meters to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Refurbished Fluke Meterss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Refurbished Fluke Metersor a small one? Think about where you will use your Refurbished Fluke Meters in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Refurbished Fluke Meterss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Refurbished Fluke Meters would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Refurbished Fluke Meters will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Refurbished Fluke Meters you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Refurbished Fluke Meters? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Refurbished Fluke Metersto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Refurbished Fluke Meters will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Refurbished Fluke Meters. It is hard to know exactly how an Refurbished Fluke Meters will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Refurbished Fluke Meters you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.