We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Samsung Galaxy Fly of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Samsung Galaxy Fly of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,967 Reviews Scanned
- Fully Unlocked: Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.), both domestically and internationally.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- International Variant/US Compatible LTE
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2960 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android OS, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-Core (4x2.8 GHz & 4x1.7GHz), Adreno 630
- Dual 12MP (f/1.5-2.4, 26mm lens, OIS)|12MP (f/2.4, 52mm, 2x Optical Zoom) Cameras & 8MP Front Camera with f/1.7 aperture
- Internal Memory: 512GB, 8GB RAM - microSD Up to 512GB
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this m odel before purchasing, LTE may not be available in all areas:
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items.
- Device may come with foreign charger however seller will provide a US travel socket separately
- Refined 2-in-1 Design: A new, revolutionary mobile experience with on-demand expansive viewing, seamless interactivity, and cinematic infinity displays; Folded, it’s a cell phone – unfolded, it’s a tablet
- Adaptive Flex Mode: Capture hands-free photos and videos from any angle, and control Android apps by using both halves of the large display; Preview on one half and video chat, record, browse, edit, and more on the other screen
- Productivity & Play: The latest Galaxy cellphone brings seamless integration of hardware and software, so you can multitask while using multiple apps; Enjoy wireless DeX productivity, which allows you to use a monitor or TV as a second to display for gaming, working, and more
- Power Packed: Advanced processor and impressive 12GB RAM give you fast and powerful performance for fluid multitasking and gaming with little lag — and 256GB internal storage gives your cellular phone the space to hold it all
- 5G Connectivity: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Galaxy Z Fold 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Android 5.1 Lollopop OS - Exynos 5433 (1.9GHz Quad + 1.3 GHz Quad) Octa-Core Processor
- 32GB Memory - 3GB RAM - Verizon Wireless with 4G LTE + Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 Connectivity
- 9.7" QXGA Super AMOLED Multi-Touch Display (2048 x 1536)
- 8MP Rear and 2.1MP Front Camera with 4x Digital Zoom and QHD Video Recording
- 5.1-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- LTE bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 17 (700 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600)
- Branded to T-Mobile (T-Mobile logos) but also fully Unlocked for all GSM carriers (i.e. carriers that use a SIM card, like AT&T and T-Mobile). Will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon or Sprint.
- Quad-Core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 81, Adreno 331 Graphics
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX; USB: microUSB 3.0 (MHL 2.1 TV-out), USB Host
- 8.0 inches, TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Octa-Core (1.8GHz, 1.6GHz) , Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM, Supports microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot), 4200 mAh battery
- Main Camera: 8 MP, AF ; Front Camera: 5 MP, S-Pen Included, Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps),
- 2G GSM: 850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900, 3G: B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900), 4G FDD LTE: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B20(800), B28(700), B66(AWS-3), B38(2600), B40(2300), B41(2500)
- This tablet will function for Data and Calling purposes with compatible GSM Networks and as a Phone. Fully Compatible with all GSM carriers, please check the compatibility of the tablet. Doesn't work with CDMA carriers like Verizon or Sprint. International Model, Does not have US warranty.
- Display 6.70-inch (1080x2400)
- OS Android 10
- Battery Capacity 4000mAh
- Rear Camera 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP Front Camera 32MP
- NOTE: International Model - No Warranty in US; Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- Octa core, 1.6 GHz, Cortex A53
- Li-Ion capacity3300 mAh Battery
- Front camera8 megapixels, resolution3264x2448 pixels
- Main camera13 megapixels Main camera resolution4128x3096 pixels
- Full HD (1920x1080 pixels) 30 fps
Last update on 2021-01-31 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Samsung Galaxy Fly to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Samsung Galaxy Fly from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Samsung Galaxy Fly. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Samsung Galaxy Fly from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Samsung Galaxy Fly Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Samsung Galaxy Fly based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Samsung Galaxy Fly that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Samsung Galaxy Fly to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Samsung Galaxy Fly with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Samsung Galaxy Fly, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Samsung Galaxy Fly Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Samsung Galaxy Fly have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Samsung Galaxy Fly descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Samsung Galaxy Fly. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Samsung Galaxy Fly (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Samsung Galaxy Fly are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Samsung Galaxy Fly:
(1) Samsung Galaxy Fly Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Samsung Galaxy Fly should be in line with its value. You can compare Samsung Galaxy Fly reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Samsung Galaxy Fly is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Samsung Galaxy Fly materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Samsung Galaxy Fly to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Samsung Galaxy Flys come in various sizes. Do you need a large Samsung Galaxy Flyor a small one? Think about where you will use your Samsung Galaxy Fly in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Samsung Galaxy Flys also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Samsung Galaxy Fly would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Samsung Galaxy Fly will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Samsung Galaxy Fly you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Samsung Galaxy Fly? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Samsung Galaxy Flyto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Samsung Galaxy Fly will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Samsung Galaxy Fly. It is hard to know exactly how an Samsung Galaxy Fly will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Samsung Galaxy Fly you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.