We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Ssd Tray Adapter of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Ssd Tray Adapter of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,952 Reviews Scanned
- 2.5 to 3.5 Drive Adapter - ORICO ssd adapter can easily convert 2.5-inch SATA drives to 3.5-inch size. Compatible with any 7 / 9.5 / 12.5mm 2.5-inch hard drives.
- Convenient use - The ssd caddy itself has a SATA III interface, which does not require data cables and drivers, supports hot swapping, plug and play. Compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- 6Gbps SuperSpeed - Adopting SATA3.0 protocol, the maximum transmission rate of this 2.5 to 3.5 ssd converter is 6Gbps, which enables high-speed transfer of HD movies and data. Backward compatible with SATA I/II.
- Good Heat Sink - The hard drive tray is made of plastic, has multiple cooling slots on both sides, and features an open design that dissipates heat during normal use, to protect your hard drive.
- Wide Application - It can be used anywhere 3.5-inch drives are commonly used, including desktop computer drive bays and side or bottom mount drive enclosure trays.
- Fits in any form factor desktop computer case with at least one standard 3.5" internal drive bay
- Adapts 3.5" internal drive bay for use with up to two 2.5" SSDs
- Supports 7mm and 9.5mm height standard SSDs
- Adjustable mounting holes for symmetrical and asymmetrical dual SSD mounting
- Enough clearance for connecting SATA cables without strain to SATA connector
- Support 2 5"-3 5" drive bays
- Compatible with all Corsair SSDs
- Bays 1 x internal - 2 5"
- Molex 4 Pin to x2 15 Pin SATA Power Splitter Cable and x2 SATA Cables (Data) included
- Screw pack included to mount the drives
- Quick and easy installation
- Compatible with all types of 2.5" hard drive. Including SSD DRIVES!!!
- For use in 3.5" internal drive bay
- 【2.5 to 3.5 adapter 】: Support 2. 5" Hard drives (SSD and HDD) and fits all popular PC casings
- 【 fit for 2x2. 5" Drives】: fit for 2x 2. 5" Drives providing valuable space for additional PC components
- 【Sata cables】: realizing Fast and interference-free data and power transmissions
- 【Fast speed】: The top speeds up to 6 Gbps. Downwards compatible with SATA I and SATA II
- 【What you get 】: 1 x SSD mounting bracket, 1 x screw driver, all screws needed, 1x 4 pin to Dual 15 pin SATA power cables cm), 1x 15 pin to Dual 15 pin SATA power cables, 2x SATA data cables
- 2.5" To 3.5" Mounting Adapter Bracket, Support 2.5" hard drives (SSD and HDD)
- Fit in any desktop computer or device with 3.5 inch internal drive bay.
- 16pcs screws included for mounting the bracking onto the PC case
- Maximize the internal space of your computer case for efficient usage
- Adapts any 2.5" SATA SSD/Hard drive or 2.5" SAS SSD/Hard drive for use in any 3.5" drive tray
- Designed for hot-swap capable drive cages and cases
- Can be used anywhere a 3.5" drive is normally used, including computer drive bays and side or bottom mount drive enclosure trays
- Effectively conducts and convects away heat to help maintain the long-term reliability of high-performance SSDs and hard drives£»Compatible with 3Gb/s and 6Gb/s SATA SSDs and hard disk drives
- Item Included: 2.5" to 3.5" SATA SSD HDD Adapter x1; M3 x 5mm Phillips Pan Head Screw x4; 6-32 x 5mm Phillips Pan Head Screw x4
- 2.5" To 3.5" Mounting Adapter Bracket, works with HDD/SSD
- The easiest and safest way to mount your SSD Hard Drive, ******NOT FOR MAC******
- 8 pcs screws included for mounting the bracking onto the PC case
- 1 SATA 3.0 Cable, length 15 inch(38cm) for usage of connection
- Install ANY size 2.5" SATA hard drive or SSD in a 3.5" SATA drive bay ssd mounting bracket,Use anywhere you would install a 3.5" SATA drive
Includes compatibility with backplane trays such as those found in Apple Mac Pro models
Backward compatible with SATA 2.0 Revision (3Gb/s) and 1.0 Revision (1.5Gb/s) drives
- The adaptadrive supports 1.5Gb/s and 3.0Gb/s drives, so existing notebook hard drives can be utilized for extra storage; or a high performance '3G' SSD Because the AdaptaDrive is built from aluminum and features an open design for maximum drive cooling air flow, power users and gamers seeking maximum drive speed can now easily add the latest high performance '6G' SSDs
- Includes compatibility with backplane trays such as those found in Apple Mac Pro models Open design allows for full air flow for proper drive cooling Convert 2.5" SATA hard drive or SSD to a 3.5" SATA drive bay for all 2011 iMacs, 27" iMac (2012 - 2017), Late 2009 - 2010 iMacs, 2006 - early 2009 iMacs
- Example 2012-2017 iMac 2009-2010 MAC PRO 2017 iMac 27" 27" Late 2015 iMac iMac 27" Late 2015 late 2015 27" iMac late 2015 iMac late 2015 iMac iMac 2013 Late 2012 27" iMac imac 2012 Imac 27” late 2012 2012 iMac 2012 mac pro Mid 2011 27" iMac 2011 iMac 2011 27" iMac Mid 2011 IMac 2010 Mac Pro 5.1 Mid 2010 iMac Mid-2010 iMac 2010 Mac Pro 2010 MacPro 2010 iMac macpro1,1 (Mac Pro 2006) and macpro5,1 (Mac Pro 2010) early 2009 iMac 2009 iMac 27" 21.5 iMac late 2009 Mac Pro late 2009 Late 2009 iMac 27"
- Measurements: 5.77" L (146.7mm) x 3.98" W (101.2mm) x .35" H (9mm)
Weight: 3.5 ounces
Weight: 80gOpen design allows for full air flow for proper drive cooling
Material: Black painted aluminum
- Package Include:2 x 2.5" to 3.5" Metal Mounting Adapter Bracket,16 x Screw.
- 2.5" to 3.5" Internal Hard Disk Drive Mounting Bracket Kit: Mount any 2.5" hard drive into a 3.5" drive bay Compatible with all types of 2.5" hard drive Quick and easy installation For use in 3.5" internal drive bays Includes screw pack to mount drive
- High Qualty: The 2.5 to 3.5 Bracket SSD bracket made of durable metal alloy, can help heat dissipation and would not easily get out of shape, protecting your hard disk effectively
- Widely Compatible:The hard drive mount ssd mount bracket fit in any desktop computer or device with 3.5” internal drive bay. This tray will allow you to mount one 2.5”SSD drive into one 3.5” drive space
- Use in Any 3.5" Internal Drive Bay
Last update on 2020-07-05 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Ssd Tray Adapter to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Ssd Tray Adapter from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Ssd Tray Adapter. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Ssd Tray Adapter from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Ssd Tray Adapter Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Ssd Tray Adapter based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Ssd Tray Adapter that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Ssd Tray Adapter to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Ssd Tray Adapter with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Ssd Tray Adapter, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Ssd Tray Adapter Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Ssd Tray Adapter have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Ssd Tray Adapter descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Ssd Tray Adapter. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Ssd Tray Adapter (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Ssd Tray Adapter are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Ssd Tray Adapter:
(1) Ssd Tray Adapter Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Ssd Tray Adapter should be in line with its value. You can compare Ssd Tray Adapter reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Ssd Tray Adapter is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Ssd Tray Adapter materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Ssd Tray Adapter to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Ssd Tray Adapters come in various sizes. Do you need a large Ssd Tray Adapteror a small one? Think about where you will use your Ssd Tray Adapter in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Ssd Tray Adapters also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Ssd Tray Adapter would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Ssd Tray Adapter will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Ssd Tray Adapter you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Ssd Tray Adapter? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Ssd Tray Adapterto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Ssd Tray Adapter will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Ssd Tray Adapter. It is hard to know exactly how an Ssd Tray Adapter will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Ssd Tray Adapter you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.