We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Stair Night Light of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Stair Night Light of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,791 Reviews Scanned
- Living Smart with Night Lights. Many AUVON customers use them as a visual aid for stairs and other potential obstacles or hazards. These nightlights are also chosen for young children who are afraid of nightmare and darkness, as well as nursing mothers making late-night visits to their infant’s room.
- 2nd Gen Rechargeable Nightlight. No worries about buying and changing non-recyclable AAA batteries frequently. A two-hour charge for this rechargeable battery light night can last up to 180 days when choosing Auto+Medium Mode. It's with a magnetic strip for mounting in addition to double-sided 3M adhesive pads for places with limited electricity access. As it can stand on any flat surfaces, you could place it wherever you love for lighting the way.
- Passive Infrared Technology. It uses an expensive passive infrared motion sensor to detect movement within 20 feet for automatic turn-on, and will automatically turn off after 20 seconds of no movement.
- 5 Useful Modes. 2 Brightness Modes and 3 Lighting Modes are included for a nightlight. You can choose the desired brightness from the high or medium by simply pressing a button on the top of it while choosing lighting modes from AUTO, ON or OFF for different occasions and provide you the best using experience.
- What You Receive: 4* AUVON Night Lights, 1* USB Cable,1* User Manual, up to 24 Month Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support.
- Super-bright LED Bulbs - Up to 20 Lumen output, 6 pcs super bright SMD 2835 LED; bright enough to make sure you never stumble in the dark
- PIR Motion & Light Sensor - Auto-on within 10 feet, auto-off after 15 seconds of no motion detected helps prolong battery life. It will turn on only when it is dark and when motion is detected
- Easy Installation - Simple to install, no hard-wiring. With adhesive pads and built-in magnet, you can stick on anywhere you like
- Battery Operated - Powered by 3PCS AAA batteries (not included) for coreless installation. To provide you with illumination in areas that have limited or no access to electricity
- Note: This light can only be turned on in darkness environment. It won't turn on if the light sensor has been detected by the enough light. And Please DO NOT install this light in high temperature place, otherwise, high temperatures will affect the adhesive strip, and then the light will slide easily!!
- 35 LUMENS - Super bright, long lasting LEDs. 3000K warm white glow. Perfect for stairs, hallways and closets
- MOTION SENSOR - Automatically turns light ON. Light turns OFF after 30 seconds of no motion. Activates only during darkness to conserve battery life. Detects motion up to 10 feet away
- INSTALL IN SECONDS - Mounts with screws or adhesive tape (both are included)
- 125 HOUR RUN TIME - Last 4 times longer than other stair lights
- BATTERY OPERATED - Operates on 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Dusk-to-dawn glow provides continuous safety lighting throughout the home. Sleep-friendly amber LED emits soft light at 600Nm, which has been shown to be less disruptive to sleep.
- The stair light's light sensor prevents activation in daylight, so the light is only on in darkness to help prolong battery life.
- Easy, wireless installation takes less than 5 minutes with the included mounting hardware or double-sided adhesive.
- Designed to get approximately 6 months of light on each set of batteries (not included) with average use of 8 hours a night.
- Instantly increases safety in areas like stairways, hallways, entryways, bathrooms and closets.
- Bright LED light with minimum power consumption. Each LED nightlight runs on 4-AAA batteries. Contains Six (6) MB700 Light Fixtures.
- Motion sensor turns LED-light on and off automatically only when motion is detected. Activates only during darkness to conserve energy.
- Wireless stick anywhere LED light with 15 lumens. Includes built-in light sensor to conserve battery life. 20 seconds of light per activation.
- Motion detection at up to 10 feet. Simple wireless installation in minutes. Perfect as an LED night light, stair light, path light, or step light.
- Compact motion sensor LED light. Sticks easily to walls, in bathrooms, and on staircases using included double sided tape or screws.
- IDEAL LIGHTING: Provides the right amount of glare-free lighting to guide you in the dark.
- AUTOMATIC ILLUMINATION: When light sensor perceives darkness, motion sensor activates lighting when movement is detected.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Three AAA batteries (not included) provide soft illumination for up to a year.
- NIGHTTIME NAVIGATION: Eliminates need to turn on blinding lights in the middle of the night.
- WHAT YOU GET: 3x Lumi Stick-On Night Lights, 6x Screw, 6x Wall Plugs, User Manual, Happy Card, 18-month warranty.
- Smart Motion Sensor: This motion sensing light adopts PIR infrared technology to detect human motion in the range of 3M/9.84ft and with 120°detecting angle, and it will light up automatically when motion is detected in the dark and auto-off after 20 seconds of inactivity.
- Soft Light: The sensing night light is built in 1*2835 LED bulb, which emits soft warm white(4000K-5000K) and has lower consumption, offering enough light and eye-protection without glare, avoiding being stumbled in the dark effectively.
- Simple Mounting: The light comes with 3M adhesive sticker that enables you to stick it on a cabinet or on the wall as you prefer. You can install it in seconds without screws to avoid damaging any furniture or wall, disassembling it easily without extra tools.
- Durable & Battery Powered: The shell is made of premium ABS+PC, which is durable and lightweight. Besides, it’s powered by 3*AAA replaceable batteries (not included), providing light where limited or unable access to electricity.
- Multiple Occasions: Broadly applied to multiple occasions include children’s room, hallway, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, living room, closet, wardrobe, cabinet, basement, stairs, corridor, etc. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, please feel free to contact us, we provide 100% Money Back and ONE YEAR Guarantee. Please enjoy this absolutely risk-free purchase right now!
- Set of 3 motion-sensing LED nightlights for indoor or outdoor use. The LED directs 20 lumens of neutral white light downward to light pathways and stairs. You will get more than 80 hours of light on one set of batteries
- Motion sensor for auto-on up to 9 feet; auto-off after 30 seconds of no motion detected
- Super-bright LED bulbs last up to 50,000 hours; stays off during daylight hours
- Simple to install--no hardwiring; requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Each light measures 1.2 inches long by 3.75 inches wide by 3.25 inches tall
- English, Chinese (Subtitles)
- [Glace free lighting]: Warm whiter light provides right amount of glare-free light to guide you in the dark.
- [Automatic Illumination]: When light sensor perceives darkness, motion sensor activates lighting when movement is detected. Motion detecting distance max. 13.12 ft.
- [Energy saving]: Three AAA batteries (not included) provide soft illumination. The LED only working when it’s dark enough and motion detected. Automatically turn-off with 20 seconds no motion detected.
- [Convince and comfortable]: Easy install with 3 * AAA batteries (not included) provide soft illumination. Eliminates need to turn on blinding lights in the middle of the night
- [Easy install and install anywhere]: 6 pieces adhesive pads you can be sticked on any smooth surface. Sensor. You can install on anywhere, such as closet, Hallway, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Stairs Ect.
Last update on 2021-04-02 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Stair Night Light to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Stair Night Light from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Stair Night Light. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Stair Night Light from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Stair Night Light Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Stair Night Light based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Stair Night Light that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Stair Night Light to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Stair Night Light with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Stair Night Light, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Stair Night Light Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Stair Night Light have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Stair Night Light descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Stair Night Light. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Stair Night Light (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Stair Night Light are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Stair Night Light:
(1) Stair Night Light Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Stair Night Light should be in line with its value. You can compare Stair Night Light reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Stair Night Light is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Stair Night Light materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Stair Night Light to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Stair Night Lights come in various sizes. Do you need a large Stair Night Lightor a small one? Think about where you will use your Stair Night Light in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Stair Night Lights also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Stair Night Light would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Stair Night Light will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Stair Night Light you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Stair Night Light? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Stair Night Lightto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Stair Night Light will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Stair Night Light. It is hard to know exactly how an Stair Night Light will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Stair Night Light you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.