We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Window Alarm Magnet of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Window Alarm Magnet of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,019 Reviews Scanned
- (1) Aleph PS-1523 WG Surface Mount Alarm Magnetic Contact package of 10
- High Quality Magnetic Contact. Hermetically Sealed Switch. Rhodium Over Gold Reeds. High Grade Magnets. Surface Mount. Normally Closed (NC) Loop. 1 1/4" Gap
- Package Includes: (10) Magnets (2" L x 9/16" W x 1/2" H) (10) Contacts (2" L x 9/16" W x 1/2" H). Terminal Leads with Simple Installation Guide.
- ✔️ FULLY COMPATIBLE - These magnets can replace preexisting magnets for your home window and door security sensor. These replacement magnets can be installed on doors, windows, and many other objects that open and close.
- ✔️ EASY INSTALLATION - Magnets come with strong 3M VHB adhesive for secure and simple installation. 3M VHB adhesive works on most surfaces including aluminum, steel, glass, plastics, and painted and powder-coated surfaces.
- ✔️ SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS - Magnet mounts near your door alarm or window alarm security sensor (sensor not included) and enables sensors to send signals to home security panels when moved away from or close to the magnet.
- ✔️ AFFORDABLE - Home security products can be expensive. This is one alternative to saving money on replacement security contact sensors. No need to purchase a new contact sensor if the magnet is lost. Simply purchase this and replace!
- ✔️ SATISFACTION PROMISED - Our home security and smart home products and accessories are made to ensure high quality performance. Please contact us for any issues and we will be sure to address any concerns promptly.
- Switch Type: NC (Normal closed type)
- This Contact Works with Any Access Control or Burglar Alarm System Available
- This contact can't connect directly to power, it works with your alarm system provide a switch signal. Working current under 12V
- Great for use in family and factory window, door. etc.
- NC means Normally Closed: When the magnet together, the circuit is conductive (light on); When the magnet separate, the circuit is not conductive (light off).
- 【Reed Switch】When the contact magnetic is near, the switch is close , current will run through it ; When the contact magnet is away , the switch is open ,no current could run through .
- 【No External Power Needed】 Connect to wired alarm control panel, GND (Positive) Connect with NC(Negative) ports directly which make signal stability and no trouble for the battery.
- 10pcs Surface Mount Alarm 10W 100V 0.5A in Max Magnetic Contact ,including 40pcs screws .
- 【Install Distance】 ：Gap between 2 pieces more than 15mm, less than 25mm.White color make home great and beautiful. Anti-fire ABS material.
- 【Install Attention】The Magnetic contact CAN NOT connect directly to power, it works with your alarm system,Working current under 12V.
- Gufastore 10pcs Surface Mount Alarm 10W 100V 0.5A in Max Magnetic Contact Ideal for Door Window Security with Lead Wire and 3M Adhesive Paper
- Made of flame retardant ABS housing material,high temperature resistant,not easy to deform.
- Contact Type:NC(Normally Closed).Can be added to wireless home security systems such as video surveillance cameras.
- Wire length:25cm/1".Sensitive response,accurate detection.Fine workmanship ensures its reliability.
- Easy to install.This door contact can be used with access control or burglar alarm system.
- Package Included: 2pcs Recessed Door Magnetic Switch.
- 120 LOUD ALARM – this Magnetic sensor window door alarm loud enough to detects entry, prevent kids and babies going out the house, protecting your home or office whether you are in or out. (audible up to 750 feet/230M away)
- EASY INSTALLATION - Easily mounted by adhesive, tape it on the window or door then all is done! No wiring needed! No screws needed! Completely DIY! (NOTICE: MAKE SURE THE GAP BETWEEN THE ALARM AND MAGNET PART WITHIN 1 CM.)
- ULTRA-SLIM DESIGN - Size: 2.9" x 1.5" x 0.4, ultra-slim door and window alarm with 2 adjustable settings (on/off). Perfect for home, office, garage, dorm room, apartment or even RV.
- LOW BATTERY INDICATOR – you will easily know when to replace the batteries with its low battery indicator, no worry about failing to work. ( 3xLR44 batteries included per alarm )
- WHAT YOU GET – 6 packs super environmental suitable, stable, dustproof and insect prevention window door alarms, 100% customer satisfaction service, value for your money, any questions, do contact us for help! We are always here to help you out.
- ❶PACKAGE - 5 Sets x N.C. Recessed Wired Magnet Door Contact Sensor.
- ❷DESIGN - The short length of the Sensor makes it ideal for thin-framed windows and doors where longer units cannot be used.
- ❸APPLICATION - Door Contact is mainly used with commercial or residential card access systems and security burglar alarm system.
- ❹MATERIAL - The switch housing is made of ABS flame retardant material and reed switch, high temperature and deformation resistant.
- ❺GUARANTEE - Contact us if you encounter any product problems. We will provide solutions or even refund services for products with quality problems.
- (1) Aleph DC-1561 W Surface Mount Alarm Magnetic Contact package of 10
- Self-Adhesive Mount, Nail Mount
- 12 in. Side Wire Leads
- 1 White ABS Normally Closed Door Contact Switch
- .2 Amp Maximum Switch Current
- Will make Sense Door Closer at Roughly ¾” or 15mm
- This Contact Works with Any Access Control or Burglar Alarm System Available
- NORMALLY CLOSED: When the door or window is open, the contact will give an open signal and when the door is closed the contact will give a closed (circuit) signal.
Last update on 2020-09-12 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Window Alarm Magnet to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Window Alarm Magnet from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Window Alarm Magnet. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Window Alarm Magnet from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Window Alarm Magnet Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Window Alarm Magnet based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Window Alarm Magnet that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Window Alarm Magnet to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Window Alarm Magnet with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Window Alarm Magnet, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Window Alarm Magnet Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Window Alarm Magnet have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Window Alarm Magnet descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Window Alarm Magnet. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Window Alarm Magnet (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Window Alarm Magnet are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Window Alarm Magnet:
(1) Window Alarm Magnet Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Window Alarm Magnet should be in line with its value. You can compare Window Alarm Magnet reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Window Alarm Magnet is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Window Alarm Magnet materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Window Alarm Magnet to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Window Alarm Magnets come in various sizes. Do you need a large Window Alarm Magnetor a small one? Think about where you will use your Window Alarm Magnet in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Window Alarm Magnets also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Window Alarm Magnet would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Window Alarm Magnet will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Window Alarm Magnet you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Window Alarm Magnet? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Window Alarm Magnetto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Window Alarm Magnet will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Window Alarm Magnet. It is hard to know exactly how an Window Alarm Magnet will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Window Alarm Magnet you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.