We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Window Alarm Switch of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Window Alarm Switch of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,955 Reviews Scanned
- Switch Type: NC (Normal closed type)
- This Contact Works with Any Access Control or Burglar Alarm System Available
- This contact can't connect directly to power, it works with your alarm system provide a switch signal. Working current under 12V
- Great for use in family and factory window, door. etc.
- NC means Normally Closed: When the magnet together, the circuit is conductive (light on); When the magnet separate, the circuit is not conductive (light off).
- 【Reed Switch】 ：IMPORTANT : When the magnet is near it makes connectivity, when the magnet is removed connectivity is broken.Wired magnetic door/windows contact can be added to wireless/wired Alarm Systems.(some wireless system has wired zones)
- 【No External Power Needed】 ：Connect to wired alarm control panel, GND (Positive) Connect with NC(Negative) ports directly which make signal stability and no trouble for the battery. These Wired Reed Switches means it needs wire to connect with the alarm control panel, but wire is not including in the package.
- 【Install Distance】 ：Gap between 2 pieces more than 15mm, less than 25mm.White color make home great and beautiful. Anti-fire ABS material.
- 【Install Attention】：Item CAN NOT connect directly to power, it works with your alarm system provide a switch signal.Working current under 12V.
- 【What NO NC Means】:NO means Normally Open: when the magnet separate, the circuit is conductive;When the magnet together, the circuit is not conductive. NC means Normally Closed:When the magnet together, the circuit is conductive; when the magnet separate, the circuit is not conductive.
- Gufastore 10pcs Surface Mount Alarm 10W 100V 0.5A in Max Magnetic Contact Ideal for Door Window Security with Lead Wire and 3M Adhesive Paper
- 3 White ABS Normally Closed Miniature Door Contact Switch 5/8 by 3/8 with screw terminal block to terminate alarm system wires
- .2 Amp Maximum Switch Current
- Will Sense Door Closer at Roughly 1/2” or 10mm
- This Contact Works with Any Access Control or Burglar Alarm System Available
- NORMALLY CLOSED: When the door or window is open, the contact will give an open signal and when the door is closed the contact will give a closed (circuit) signal.
- ➤➤Product Name: Magnetic Door Swith; Maximum Switch Voltage: 100V;Contact Capacity: 500(mA) (Maximum Switch Current);Rated Power: 10W(Maximum Switch Power); Contact Type: NC/NO/COM,Trigger Range: 5-20mm;
- ➤➤Great for alarm,LED,Relay,GPS low voltage devices...etc.,Great for pick-ups with sliding rear window.Effective for Theft Deterrence.
- ➤➤Magnetic Contact sensors can be added to an existing wired Alarm Systems. They are ideal for protecting doors,Surface-mounted magnetic contact, ideal wooden door or window use.
- ➤➤Package Content: 2 Sets x Magnetic Door Swith; Size: 55*12.5*11.5mm / 2.17" x 0.45" x 0.45"(L*W*H) a package of screws for mounting on wood only.
- ➤➤【After-Sales Service】 If you do not satisfy with Magnetic Reed Switch or if you have any questions, please come to us anytime. We would solve all the problems to your satisfaction. We offer 12 hours quick response service. We promise to solve any problem for you.
- 1 in. long magnet, it is ideal for casement windows, sliding windows and thin frame applications
- More powerful Alnico 8 magnet for up to 7/16 in. (11mm) gap
- 1 foot zip cord leads are standard
- Monitors the opening and closure of doors and windows
- Can be added to a wireless home security system with video surveillance cameras and more
- ➤ Product Name: Magnetic Door Swith; Color: Black; Material: ABS;Net Weight: 50g
- ➤Transmitting Distance: 3-15mm;Mounting Hole Size: 7 x 2.5mm/ 0.28" x 0.1"(L*W);Size: 55 x 12 x 11mm / 2.2" x 0.47" x 0.43"(L*W*H)
- ➤Package Content: 2 Sets x Magnetic Door Swith; Contact Type: NC/NO/COM
- ➤Working Voltage: 100V; Rated Power: 10W; Contact Capacity: 0.5A(Maximum Switch Current)
- ➤This switch contains normally closed and normally open contacts,Great for use in family and factory window, door. etc. Help deter theft with this magnetic switch that is compatible with most vehicles with a sliding window.
- Super environmental suitability and stability.
- The alarm gives out clear and loud sound when an intruder breaks in. Wireless magnetic sensor switch. Freely switch control. Emit super loud sound once burglar gets in. Suitable for window or door warning.
- Easily mounted by adhesive. Type to window or door. Ideal entry warning for homes,apartments,mobile homes,offices,hotel rooms,garages,and more.
- Super loud 95 dB alarm. When someone opens the door or window illegally (the relative position of the primary and secondary parts changes), the alarm can issue a strong alarm, warning the intruder to leave and remind the owner
- Magnetic sensor switch detects your door or window.
- [Specification] - Current: 0.5A ; Voltage: 100V ; Power Rating: 10W; Action Distance: 10mm
- [Dimension] - Cable Length: 25cm/9.8"; Total Size: 17mm x 10.6mm/0.67" x 0.42" (L*D)
- [Widely Usedl] - This Recessed Door Contact Sensor works with any access control or burglar alarm system available
- [Normally Closed] - N.C. means Normally Closed: When the magnet together, the circuit is conductive( light on ); when the magnet separates, the circuit is not conductive ( light off ).
- [Note] - the Magnetic Door Switch must be installed according to the sensing distance. It can only provide a switch signal to the transmitter. It cannot directly load the power, nor directly connect the lamp!
- Made of flame retardant ABS housing material,high temperature resistant,not easy to deform.
- Contact Type:NC(Normally Closed).Can be added to wireless home security systems such as video surveillance cameras.
- Wire length:25cm/1".Sensitive response,accurate detection.Fine workmanship ensures its reliability.
- Easy to install.This door contact can be used with access control or burglar alarm system.
- Package Included: 2pcs Recessed Door Magnetic Switch.
Last update on 2020-11-14 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Window Alarm Switch to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Window Alarm Switch from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Window Alarm Switch. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Window Alarm Switch from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Window Alarm Switch Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Window Alarm Switch based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Window Alarm Switch that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Window Alarm Switch to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Window Alarm Switch with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Window Alarm Switch, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Window Alarm Switch Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Window Alarm Switch have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Window Alarm Switch descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Window Alarm Switch. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Window Alarm Switch (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Window Alarm Switch are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Window Alarm Switch:
(1) Window Alarm Switch Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Window Alarm Switch should be in line with its value. You can compare Window Alarm Switch reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Window Alarm Switch is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Window Alarm Switch materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Window Alarm Switch to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Window Alarm Switchs come in various sizes. Do you need a large Window Alarm Switchor a small one? Think about where you will use your Window Alarm Switch in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Window Alarm Switchs also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Window Alarm Switch would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Window Alarm Switch will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Window Alarm Switch you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Window Alarm Switch? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Window Alarm Switchto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Window Alarm Switch will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Window Alarm Switch. It is hard to know exactly how an Window Alarm Switch will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Window Alarm Switch you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.