We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Window Magnetic Sensor of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Window Magnetic Sensor of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,680 Reviews Scanned
- Product Information: Product name: Surface-mounted Magnetic Door Switch, Type: MC-31, Color: White, Material: Plastic
- Specification: Contact Type: NC, Hole Dia.: 5.8mm, Actuation Distance: 8mm±18mm
- Sizes: 64*12.*12mm and 64*20*12mm（L * W * H）
- NC Type: NC means normally closed. If the magnet is closed to this switch, the signal is conductive, otherwise, if the magnet is far away from this switch, the signal is disconnected.
- Applications: It is suitable for magnetic windows, doors, cabinets etc. Ideal for door, window security.
- NC means Normally Closed:When the magnet together, the circuit is conductive( light on ); when the magnet separate, the circuit is not conductive ( light off ). When make order,pls check carefully!
- Actuation Distance: 15-25mm ; Max. Current: 0.5A; Max. Contact Power: 10W ; Max.Working Voltage: 100V;
- Contact Type: NC (Normally Closed) ;Material: ABS
- Package Content: 10pcs x Magnetic Door Switch
- These are the door contact sensors that are in use with any and all commercial or residential card access systems as well as all security burglar alarm system.
- [DOOR AND WINDOW ALARMS FOR HOME ]:This window or door alarm is 120 DB loud enough to detects entry, prevent your kids ,toddler, dementia patients going out the house, protecting your home or office whether you are in or out.
- [EASY TO INSTALL]: alarm for windows and doors is easily mounted by adhesive, tape it on the windows or doors then all is done! No wiring needed! No screws needed! Completely DIY! (NOTICE: MAKE SURE THE GAP BETWEEN THE ALARM AND MAGNET WITHIN 0.6IN.)
- [ULTRA-SLIM DESIGN]: Size of window alarms for home: 3" x 1.5" x 0.8, ultra-slim pool safety door alarm with 2 adjustable settings (on/off). Perfect for home, office, garage, swimming pool even RV.
- [LOW BATTERY INDICATOR]: for this alarm for doors when opening, you will easily know when to replace the battery with its low battery indicator, no worry about failing to work. ( 3xLR44 batteries included )
- [PACKAGE & WARRANTY]: 8 packs window door security alarm, 100% customer satisfaction service, any questions for our window and door alarms, Please contact us for help in any time!
- RC-33 NC Recessed Wired Window Door Contact Sensor Alarm Magnetic Reed Switch
- Magnet near together, the switch is closed.
And the switch and magnet is separate, the switch is open.
- NC means Normally Closed: When the magnet together, the circuit is conductive( light on ); when the magnet separate, the circuit is not conductive ( light off ).
- NC means Normally Closed:When the magnet together, the circuit is conductive( light on ); when the magnet separate, the circuit is not conductive ( light off ).
- Each Size(Approx): 17 x 10.6mm / 0.67 x 0.42-inch (H*D)
Cable Length(Each): 25cm / 9.8-inch
- ✔Magnetic sensor switch detects entry protecting your home or office whether you are in or out.
- ✔Prevent kids and babies going out the house without notice. Protect your house from thiefs break in your house's windows and doors.
- ✔Super environmental suitability and stability and Dustproof and insect prevention
- ✔Perfect for: - Home - Office - Sheds - Garages - Motorhomes - Boats - Vehicles - Outbuildings
- ✔Easily mounted by adhesive. Type to window or door. Ideal entry warning for homes, apartments, mobile homes, offices, hotel rooms, garages, and more!
- Embedded magnetic contact, ideal wooden door or window use
- electric currency(max)3W or 100VDC or 0.3A(not exceed 0.5A)
- Output: change over, NC and NO, usually for NO use
- Gap:≥15mm,cable: 26.5cm
- 【Application】: The door contact sensors work as an anti-theft alarm, ideal for metal door and window.
- 【Contact Type】: NC (Normally Closed); NC means Normally Closed: When the magnet together, the circuit is conductive( light on ); When the magnet separate, the circuit is not conductive ( light off )
- 【Specification】:Rated Power: 10W; Rated Current: 500(mA); Rated Voltage: (VDC) 100; Gap: 10-20mm; Contact Capacity : 0.5A(Maximum Switch Current); Voltage : DC 100V
- 【Easy To Install】: Have small screw terminals which makes it much easier to wire. Closed loop magnetic contact that features a terminal block style connection for accepting wire.
- 【Package Included】: 6 Sets x MC-33C Door Contact Sensors;› See more product details Have our worry-free 90-daywarranty and friendly customer service.
- [Specification] - Current: 0.5A ; Voltage: 100V ; Power Rating: 10W; Action Distance: 10mm
- [Dimension] - Cable Length: 25cm/9.8"; Total Size: 17mm x 10.6mm/0.67" x 0.42" (L*D)
- [Widely Usedl] - This Recessed Door Contact Sensor works with any access control or burglar alarm system available
- [Normally Closed] - N.C. means Normally Closed: When the magnet together, the circuit is conductive( light on ); when the magnet separates, the circuit is not conductive ( light off ).
- [Note] - the Magnetic Door Switch must be installed according to the sensing distance. It can only provide a switch signal to the transmitter. It cannot directly load the power, nor directly connect the lamp!
- Switch Type: NC (Normal closed type)
- This Contact Works with Any Access Control or Burglar Alarm System Available
- This contact can't connect directly to power, it works with your alarm system provide a switch signal. Working current under 12V
- Great for use in family and factory window, door. etc.
- NC means Normally Closed: When the magnet together, the circuit is conductive (light on); When the magnet separate, the circuit is not conductive (light off).
- ★This is a set of magnetic detecting switch used to protect doors and windows for the most part.
- ★Protective device monitors the opening and closure of doors and windows.
- ★433MHz transmitting frequency, wireless connection.
- ★High quality magnetic sensor contacts with strong magnetic, sensitive respond and long durability.
- ★Easy to install and use. A good replacement for the old contacts. Simple to install no hassles.
Last update on 2021-07-12 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Window Magnetic Sensor to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Window Magnetic Sensor from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Window Magnetic Sensor. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Window Magnetic Sensor from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Window Magnetic Sensor Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Window Magnetic Sensor based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Window Magnetic Sensor that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Window Magnetic Sensor to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Window Magnetic Sensor with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Window Magnetic Sensor, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Window Magnetic Sensor Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Window Magnetic Sensor have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Window Magnetic Sensor descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Window Magnetic Sensor. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Window Magnetic Sensor (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Window Magnetic Sensor are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Window Magnetic Sensor:
(1) Window Magnetic Sensor Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Window Magnetic Sensor should be in line with its value. You can compare Window Magnetic Sensor reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Window Magnetic Sensor is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Window Magnetic Sensor materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Window Magnetic Sensor to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Window Magnetic Sensors come in various sizes. Do you need a large Window Magnetic Sensoror a small one? Think about where you will use your Window Magnetic Sensor in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Window Magnetic Sensors also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Window Magnetic Sensor would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Window Magnetic Sensor will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Window Magnetic Sensor you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Window Magnetic Sensor? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Window Magnetic Sensorto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Window Magnetic Sensor will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Window Magnetic Sensor. It is hard to know exactly how an Window Magnetic Sensor will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Window Magnetic Sensor you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.