We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Windows Phone 4G of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Windows Phone 4G of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,122 Reviews Scanned
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600 (Bands 2, 4, 5, 7, 17)
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD Multi-Touchscreen w/ ClearBlack display and Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1, Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 4, Adreno 305 Graphics
- 5 Megapixel Camera (2592 ? 1944 pixels) w/ Autofocus, 1/4-inch sensor size, Geo-Tagging, Panorama + Video
- Internal Memory: 8GB, 512 MB/ 1GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600 (Bands: 2, 4, 5, 7, 17)
- 4.5 - inch IPS LCD Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1, Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 4, Adreno 305 Graphics
- 5 Megapixel Camera (2592 x 1944 pixels) w/ Autofocus
- Internal Memory: 8GB, 512 MB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 + CDMA 800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 + CDMA2000 1xEV-DO, 4G: LTE 700 / 800 / 900 / 1700 (AWS) / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 (Bands 1, 3, 4 , 7, 8, 13, 20)
- 4.5-inch AMOLED Multi-Touchscreen w/ PureMotion HD+ ClearBlack Display and Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8 (upgradeable to v8.1), Dual-Core 1.5 GHz Krait Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM896 Snapdragon, Adreno 225 Graphics
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Carl Zeiss Optics, PureView technology, Optical image Stabilization (OIS) a& Xenon Flash + Front-Facing 1.3 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 1GB RAM (memory not expandable)
- GSM Factory Unlocked: Device is unlocked for use on any GSM network, please contact your service provider prior to purchasing to ensure full compatibility. GSM providers include AT&T & T-Mobile. Not compatible with Sprint or Verizon.
- GSM network: 2G 850/900/1800/1900 – 3G 850/900/1900/2100 – LTE Bands 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
- Features: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi: WLAN IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n. Display: 4.5". Main Camera: 8.7 MP. Front Camera: HD 1.2 MP Wide Angle. Flash: Short pulse high power dual LED. Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz
- In the package: Nokia Lumia 920 RM-821, USB Cable, Wall Charger, Earphones, Documentation. (Micro-SIM required, not included. Please obtain from service provider)
- Warranty: Item has been discontinued by manufacturer and no longer has a manufacturer warranty. Please see seller condition notes for warranty information, if any.
- 4.3" AMOLED ClearBlack glass touchscreen, one-piece polycarbonate body, excellent antenna performance.
- Carl Zeiss optics, 8 MP main camera, dual LED flash, Auto Focus, 1 MP front camera, video calling.
- All day battery life, up to 7 hours talk time.
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email, Chat, and SMS.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100
- 4.3" AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Nokia ClearBlack display and Protective Corning Gorilla Glass
- Microsoft Windows 7.5 (Mango), 1.4 GHz Scorpion Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm APQ855 Snapdragon, Adreno 205 Graphics
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Carl Zeiss Optics & Dual-LED Flash + Front-Facing 1.3 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 512 MB RAM (not expandable)
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100
- 4.5" IPS LCD Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8 (pgradeable to WP8 Black), Dual-Core 1.5 GHz Krait Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM896 Snapdragon, Adreno 225 Graphics
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Carl Zeiss Optics, Optical Image Stabilization and Dual-LED Flash + Front-Facing 1.3 Megapixel Camera + Video
- Internal Memory: 32GB storage, 1GB RAM, Non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh Battery (BP-4GW), Talktime: Up to 17 Hours (2G) / Up to 10 Hours (3G), Standby: Up to 400 Hours (2G) / Up to 400 Hours (3G)
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes Since the device is unlocked any GSM Network Micro Size SIM will work (SIM Not included), you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation)
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS ARE SUPPORTED: GSM, WCDMA, AWS, LTE, GSM: 700, 850,1900, 4G LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, Please contact your network Provider and Inquire as to there support of these bands in your area to ensure the device will work Properly
- HOW LONG CAN THIS PHONE LAST ME ON A FULL CHARGE: Included you will find a NON-Removable 2,035 mAh battery that lasts according to the manufacturer for 15 hours of continuous streaming as well as 17 days in Standby mode.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as select NVMO Networks it's best to contact intended Network prior to purchase to confirm compatibility on the bands supported by this device
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 【Smart Walkie Talkie】Armor 3WT is a revolutionary mobile phone with built in walkie talkie function, supports 1W/2W hardware radios (400-470MHz). Supports automatic record and Bluetooth with a range of over 5 miles and connection to other Armor 3WT phones and to standard walkie talkie units. The antenna is detachable from the rugged cell phone when you don’t need walkie talkie functions.
- 【US Military MIL-STD-810G Certified】Highest IP68/IP69K rating, it can handle 2 hours of immersion in 2 meters of water, or 24 hours of submission in 1 meter of concrete. Fitting the temperature ranges from -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C) , this rugged cell phone could work in all geographical environments. With water-resistance, dust-resistance, shock-resistance, Armor 3WT will protect himself all round and then standby your side to support you.
- 【10300 mAh Battery and PE+ 9V/2.0 Fast Charge】Ultra long-life battery for tons of screen-time on a single charge and ultra power saving mode to extend your charge even longer. With advanced PE+2.0 and 9V/2A fast charging technology (18W, Reverse charger supported), from dead to a full charge only takes a few hours.
- 【5.7-inch Screen + 18:9 FHD Display + Corning Gorilla 5】With a 5.7" 18:9 all-screen design and 2160 x 1080 FHD+ resolution, plus a scratch resistance Corning Gorilla 5 Glass, Armor 3WT will bring you an immersive visual experience, and no worry about any unexpected damage. We even tested it by driving nails, smashing ice and cracking walnuts with the screen.
- 【Global Frequency Bands】The advantage of Armor 3WT is it has 35 network bands in 6 types around the world, covering major network providers in the US, Canada, Mexico, Asia, Europe and South Americas. Support dual Sim Dual Standby with 4G network. It can work with main carriers such as AT&T, T-mobile, Verizon, Metro PCS&etc(does NOT support Sprint). If your Armor 3T can't connect data or no signal, please send a email to us for support and we will help you activate the phone.
- LTE Band 13/4 (700/1700 MHz), CDMA/1xEVDO Rev. A (800/1900 MHz); Global - EDGE/GSM (850/900/1800/1900), HSPA/UMTS (850/900/1900/2100)
- Windows 8.1 Operating System
- Dual 4 MP Cameras w/ Autofocus, Dual-LED, geo-tagging, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- 5-inch Super LCD3 Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 32GB, 2 GB RAM with microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB
Last update on 2021-01-09 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images and Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Windows Phone 4G to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Windows Phone 4G from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Windows Phone 4G. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Windows Phone 4G from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Windows Phone 4G Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Windows Phone 4G based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Windows Phone 4G that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Windows Phone 4G to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Windows Phone 4G with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Windows Phone 4G, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Windows Phone 4G Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Windows Phone 4G have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Windows Phone 4G descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Windows Phone 4G. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Windows Phone 4G (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Windows Phone 4G are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Windows Phone 4G:
(1) Windows Phone 4G Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Windows Phone 4G should be in line with its value. You can compare Windows Phone 4G reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Windows Phone 4G is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Windows Phone 4G materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Windows Phone 4G to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Windows Phone 4Gs come in various sizes. Do you need a large Windows Phone 4Gor a small one? Think about where you will use your Windows Phone 4G in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Windows Phone 4Gs also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Windows Phone 4G would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Windows Phone 4G will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Windows Phone 4G you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Windows Phone 4G? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Windows Phone 4Gto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Windows Phone 4G will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Windows Phone 4G. It is hard to know exactly how an Windows Phone 4G will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Windows Phone 4G you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.